Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4 Party-ish EP3! Yay.....

2...Next

Comments

• FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I really, really hope it isn't about partying. I've said countless times that i am waiting to see if the next EP will be with family play content, but if this Ep involves vampires and apartments, it might just save the game for me. (Save it from the culling nightmare it became in June).
  • friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,545 Member
    edited August 2016
    To all simmers even if we all play diffrently the sims4 if you do not went your sims to party you can always decline party invites and don't use the social event option on your sims phone and to be on the current subject i clearly went something diffrent like partys like some family time for sims
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
    edited August 2016
    To all simmers even if we all play diffrently the sims4 if you do not went your sims to party you can always decline party invites and don't use the social event option on your sims phone and to be on the current subject i clearly went something diffrent like partys like some family time for sims

Yes, but when we get 2. EP in a row about nightlife, it is annoying. EDIT: IF we get 2. EP about nightlife.
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    I honestly don't think this one will be focussed on the party aspect. Of course there will be some kind of party in the city...but I doubt they will focus on it. I feel like it will be more like Apartment Life with Politics.
  • Horrorgirl6Horrorgirl6 Posts: 3,183 Member

Yes, but when we get 2. EP in a row about nightlife, it is annoying. EDIT: IF we get 2. EP about nightlife.

But Get together really wasn't about night life It was about clubs, and getting together with your sims.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    herm usually a carnival or fair is in the country...so if we have a city life ep, I wonder if there will be a country life ep?
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    *facepalm* Cities don't always mean partying. Look at TS2 Apartment Life; it's a city-themed EP and no traces of partying.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]

But Get together really wasn't about night life It was about clubs, and getting together with your sims.

True, but clubs and nightlife was a large aspect of it. When it first came out, some simmers compared it to nightife. What I meant was that I think they should focus on other aspects- Apartments and Politics career would be great!