Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The sims 4 is listening to us!

Comments

• CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    simgame wrote: »
    I don't know if you can see the picture

Okay, I'd still take that with a pinch of salt. Doesn't mean they're working on it.
    giphy_1.gif
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    I rather wait for a bonafide reply from them before jumping on the hype train because the destination may not be what you expected to be. Talking about a feature does not always translate into fact and is better to wait and see something more concrete.
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • simgamesimgame Posts: 538 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »

Okay, I'd still take that with a pinch of salt. Doesn't mean they're working on it.

Yess but it would be pretty dumb if they wouldn't work on it cause basically 80% of the simmers want them. But we can't be mad on them for not working on toddlers cause they might be working on them (or might not : p )
    Goldmoldar wrote: »
    I rather wait for a bonafide reply from them before jumping on the hype train because the destination may not be what you expected to be. Talking about a feature does not always translate into fact and is better to wait and see something more concrete.

I guess I'm just so excited XD

Yess but it would be pretty dumb if they wouldn't work on it cause basically 80% of the simmers want them. But we can't be mad on them for not working on toddlers cause they might be working on them (or might not : p )

Nobody knows and I wouldn't be surprised if they wasn't, they're just going into "talks".
    giphy_1.gif
  • Katlyn2525Katlyn2525 Posts: 4,201 Member
    I would also take that with a grain of salt and not get my hopes up. That only leads to more disappointment. Until they actually announce that toddlers are on the way, it isn't happening. And the announcement, if it does happen at all, could be a long way off.
  • XopaxPaxXopaxPax Posts: 1,769 Member
    @Yoko2112 Yes, it's on Brazil's official rating site, it's managed by the government, i find it extremely unlikely that it's fake. :)

tenor.gif
  • DegrassiGenDegrassiGen Posts: 2,168 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    This is why gurus don't comment on things: they mention something so then people run off adding their own meaning to the comment.

And notice how some simmers are now clinging to these leaks as "official announcement"! I think it's sad really because EA won't give us a hint that people are dedicated to the tiniest leak and spreading it as official content....sigh....I'm not even paying attention to this unless EA said it!
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited August 2016
    Goldmoldar wrote: »

I guess I'm just so excited XD
    It may happen, nothing wrong with being excited. :) Sometimes it is hard to be excited like you are because some feel let down with the events of Sims 4 and what controversies that surround it.

Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    xPaxion wrote: »
    I don't get it

They're saying you're speculating on rumours.

But I heard people say it, and the expansion pack is already confirmed by simgurudrake because she said she was so excited

That an expansion pack is coming, yes. They work on packs all the time. That it's a city themed pack is rumour until confirmed otherwise (which it hasn't been). As for toddlers, they could literally meet up each day saying "They're still asking for toddlers" "I know". It doesn't mean anything beyond that.

• Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    That City Expansion pack hasn't been confimed nor denied but if EA don't confirm well it's most likely a rumor.
  • DannydanboDannydanbo Posts: 18,057 Member
    Regardless of Brazil, until they release a trailer about city life, it's just speculation. It's possible that even if they have a city EP, they could decide to hold it and work on another instead just because of all the boundless speculation running through thread after thread. And, if there is a city EP in the near future, it's finished, so all these threads about what people want in it, is useless because they won't change a completed EP because of a few "I want" threads. If there is an EP you want (like generations, pets, seasons, etc.) then start a thread about one of those and list features you would like that others can add too. Posts your "I want" lists before the EP is done.
  • ginger170ginger170 Posts: 148 Member
    If the city contains a Vet, then that could be something ???
    ginger170 wrote: »
    If the city contains a Vet, then that could be something ???

Why would a "City life" EP have a vet in it? Surely that would be in pets?
    giphy_1.gif
    I would love a vet career, but I don't think it would be in a city life expansion pack
    @Ciarassims if the rumor of City Life is true, what do you think it would include besides the amazing city
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    I would love a vet career, but I don't think it would be in a city life expansion pack

I agree a vet career would be cool but that would work well in a much requested farm EP and it could bring something new to the series :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Honostly I'm so glad that the sims 4 IS listening to us, they are working on an expansion pack, and it's one I wanted soooo bad! In case you didn't hear there was a leak that there will be an expansion pack coming in 2016 that has something to do with a big city like ts3 Bridgeport! And that's not just a rumor it's true! And now I have heard that they are talking about toddlers within the team EVERYDAY!! So they are pretty much working on that, I guess. I'm sorry for my complains about the sims 4. But I really hope they add way more gameplay in that expansion pack than just the world..

You do realize that talk about toddlers everyday could be people making snide remarks about players, and or jokes about people wanting toddlers or just smart aleck comments about people wanting toddlers, right? Never believe anything unless you are there. Yes, I talk about Maxis almost everyday, does that mean it's with love? lol
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
    Cinebar wrote: »
    Honostly I'm so glad that the sims 4 IS listening to us, they are working on an expansion pack, and it's one I wanted soooo bad! In case you didn't hear there was a leak that there will be an expansion pack coming in 2016 that has something to do with a big city like ts3 Bridgeport! And that's not just a rumor it's true! And now I have heard that they are talking about toddlers within the team EVERYDAY!! So they are pretty much working on that, I guess. I'm sorry for my complains about the sims 4. But I really hope they add way more gameplay in that expansion pack than just the world..

You do realize that talk about toddlers everyday could be people making snide remarks about players, and or jokes about people wanting toddlers or just smart aleck comments about people wanting toddlers, right? Never believe anything unless you are there. Yes, I talk about Maxis almost everyday, does that mean it's with love? lol

Yeah but I don't think they will talk trash about their fans...
    @Ciarassims if the rumor of City Life is true, what do you think it would include besides the amazing city

In terms of jobs i'd say politics, but if the game in general i'd say places like food carts, subways, penthouses and apartments etc
    giphy_1.gif

In terms of jobs i'd say politics, but if the game in general i'd say places like food carts, subways, penthouses and apartments etc

I think they will showbusiness careers. BUT ts4 doesn't want to be doing the exact same thing as ts3 so maybe they will not

I think they will showbusiness careers. BUT ts4 doesn't want to be doing the exact same thing as ts3 so maybe they will not

I'd think that would come with the 'Reality' GP in the survey.
    giphy_1.gif