Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is Your Favorite Life State/Creature From The Sims 3?

Comments

• SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @cwaddell

You are most welcome I am certain your vampires will become even more awesome creatures than they already are :)
  • CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    @SPARKY1922 Everytime I see your avater it reminds me of Arkham Knight game Harley Quinn.She even has the Suicide Squad Margot Robbie look.

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    @CravenLestat

lol haha she is actually from one of my favorite sims 2 machinima movie makers on you tube :)
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    Too be honest I only play with 'human' Sims but it was always interesting seeing different life states appear at University ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • WestGhostWestGhost Posts: 138 Member
    edited August 2016
    I love witches best. <3 Aliens and IFs, for some reason, creep me out slightly and I rarely have a reason to play them. The rest are at least a fun regular part of my gameplay, including zombies and mermaids, which I know is unusual.
  • Noree_DoreeNoree_Doree Posts: 1,470 Member
    I just got supernatural so I will let you know but i love all of the pets! i myself am an animal lover and they are fun to play with then again I like a but of all of them. Toddlers, pets, vampires etc.
    "Bada su the gorn bada su the brawn bada bady oda aba donk donk donk gerbits gerbits vo gerbits".
    I just got supernatural so I will let you know but i love all of the pets! i myself am an animal lover and they are fun to play with then again I like a but of all of them. Toddlers, pets, vampires etc.

Toddlers are a life state? :open_mouth::D

But yeah, pets are cool but I am not that familiar with vampires though
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • ScotsimScotsim Posts: 98 Member
    Witches are my favourites - at the moment I have a fairy-witch mother, human father, one fairy-witch daughter and another daughter who is a witch. I'm adjusting the fairy-witch mother's lifespan to match her husband's so they will die sooner rather than later - I haven't decided which daughter to play after they're gone.
    Nothing to say for myself... as usual.
  • RsandaRsanda Posts: 257 Member
    Fairies, Witches and Plumbots are my favourite life states. Fairies because of their wings and very useful auras, witches because of their spells, and plumbots because of very detailed customization options and they have traits of their own.
    Not a native English speaker. Sorry for any mistakes
  • ScrapdashScrapdash Posts: 1,233 Member
    Human, especially those toddlers, lol.
    But I adore the supernaturals, only allow them in specific worlds though, if they move to my "normal" worlds they get cured.
    Vampires all the way for me when I'm playing their worlds.

Have never played a Simbot or Plumbot, just doesn't appeal to me.
    Scrapdash wrote: »
    Human, especially those toddlers, lol.
    But I adore the supernaturals, only allow them in specific worlds though, if they move to my "normal" worlds they get cured.
    Vampires all the way for me when I'm playing their worlds.

Have never played a Simbot or Plumbot, just doesn't appeal to me.

I got a Simbot through a life time reward.

They are quite useful if you send them around the town and fix every single object and make it 'unbreakable' or perhaps make fireplaces 'fireproof'

They do have their uses those Simbots ;)
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • FreakZhioFreakZhio Posts: 777 Member
    I feel like I'm more inclined with the Plumbots. They're just TOOOO adorable. I couldn't live without them haha
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    edited August 2016
    i am not that much into supernaturals

but i think i like the Simbots most
    maybe because those are so fragile & slow & clumsy & look so outdated
    it's just unfortunate that sims are programmed to react to Simbots in an appalled way
    i have installed now a mod against that, i hope it still does function

my list of preference would be

- SimBot (Ambitions)

- Witch (Supernatural)
    - Plumbot (Into the Future)
    - Human (Base game)

- Vampire (Late Night/Supernatural)
    - Imaginary Friend (Generations)
    - Ghost (Base Game/Supernatural)
    - Mummy (World Adventures)
    - Fairy (Supernatural)
    - Werewolf (Supernatural)
    - Alien (Seasons) / i don't like humanoid aliens, they are costumes, that's too little alien to me
    - PlantSim (University Life) / still didn't really play it, so no idea
    - Genie (Showtime) / still didn't play it, so no idea

- Cat (Pets)
    - Dog (Pets)
    - Horse (Pets)
    - Unicorn (Pets)
    / don't have Pets
    - Mermaid (Island Paradise) / still don't have IP

in TS2 btw my prefered life state were Zombies :lol:

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    It might be just easier to just say what my least favorite would be, and in this order.
    Zombies (I detest these things)
    Simbots
    Mummies (I don't mind the unplayble ones, but I don't like the ones that I can play. Did it once, and all it wanted to do was dance, dance, dance. It would even wake up the household just to dance with them.)
    Werewolves

Other than that I love all the others, usually I'll make a few hybrids to make them even more intresting.
  • KHS12KHS12 Posts: 3,023 Member
    This is my favorite to least favorite starting from the top. :)

Fairies
    Vampires
    Mermaids
    Werewolves
    Witches
    Ghosts
    Aliens
    Unicorns
    Plumbots
    Plantsims
    Genie
    Zombie
    Invisible Friend

I put Invisible Friend last solely because I don't think I've ever played with one or even know what it is? Was that suppose to be Imaginary Friend? If so, those are pretty high up on my list. I always make sure my sim kiddos get one in the mail!
  • JoAnne65JoAnne65 Posts: 22,959 Member
    edited August 2016
    I love all lifestates, but genies are my favourite. They were especially designed for lazy me (and I love how they can take over a townie for 4 sim hours). I love that they are what they are. You don't have to teach them anything, they are born to rule. Also they are amazingly bugless.

My favourite genie.

Silas_395_zpsea238cdd.png

He's an old man now.

Cameron_0028_zpsuuayws87.png

Second come witches.

Eacuteowyn_463b_zps75814148.jpg

Teaching his great-grandson the tricks of the trade.

Raven_1017_zps0604270f.png
    5JZ57S6.png
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,921 Member
    I think the one I find most useful is the Genie. The version of the genie I prefer is the one you make in Create a Sim and is controllable like any other Sim. You need both Showtime and Supernatural installed to get this version of the Genie.
  • LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    Never have to change a diaper with a genie around. lol
    @JoAnne65 Is the genie the same Sim as the one in your profile picture?
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Sigzy05Sigzy05 Posts: 19,406 Member
    @JoAnne65 Is the genie the same Sim as the one in your profile picture?

The beard and hair are different though they are similar, maybe they are relatives.
    mHdgPlU.jpg?1
    edited August 2016
    No, they're not the same sim and they're not related, but Sims 3 has this tendency to produce similar sims when you've found a look you like ;)

The genie.

Silas_570bb_zpsfd70be2e.png

The vagabond.

Zwerver_1353b_zpsssjjsafz.png

I blame the poor bone structure in CAS (it's the exact same for every sim, all you can do is pull the sliders but if you vary you risk a puddingface).
    Post edited by JoAnne65 on
    5JZ57S6.png
    Karritz wrote: »
    I think the one I find most useful is the Genie. The version of the genie I prefer is the one you make in Create a Sim and is controllable like any other Sim. You need both Showtime and Supernatural installed to get this version of the Genie.
    Or offspring of course. I don't like the dark blue puddingface that comes with the lamp ;)
    5JZ57S6.png
  • Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    @JoAnne65
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    I love all lifestates, but genies are my favourite. They were especially designed for lazy me (and I love how they can take over a townie for 4 sim hours). I love that they are what they are. You don't have to teach them anything, they are born to rule. Also they are amazingly bugless.
    My favourite genie.

Silas_395_zpsea238cdd.png

He's an old man now.

Cameron_0028_zpsuuayws87.png

Second come witches.

Eacuteowyn_463b_zps75814148.jpg

Teaching his great-grandson the tricks of the trade.

Raven_1017_zps0604270f.png
    you praise Genies so often, if they are just half as good, they could become one of my TS3 favourites :smiley:

what i've read now about Genies <<< makes them really useful to clean the city from lots of unwanted things without using cheats & mods

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • GITTE2001GITTE2001 Posts: 2,638 Member
    edited August 2016
    The only ones I played a lot with until now are vampires, genies and mersims. For the vampires: no, not scary enough. I don't know who but someone had a fancy mod for them?
    Anyway, the mersims are quite annoying. You have to build your house at the sea or give them a shower every few hours. The fact fishing isn't one of my favourite skills and they have to do it isn't much help either.
    Then the genies. Like already said, those are helpful! Unfortunately not helpful in my game right now because me only active genie is also a mermaid so I can't use the benefits of like, half her powers.

I will post pictures later.

Edit: here a picture of my vampire-mermaid hybrid, Dendronephtya:
    321433866.jpg
    I used a mod to make her more scary but that mod didn't work very well so I deleted it again.
    My mersims:
    725763347.jpg
    Which means fishing fishing fishing fishing. Or shopping in the supermarket. Or using cheats. The good girl I am, I rarely choose for the last option.
    Some genies from me in action:
    866139832.jpg
    Dinthe, the mother of my current heir and second cousin of the previous one.
    Her grandfather Millard, who was the 'original' genie. He became a genie through a mod called supernatural babies (when a baby is born during full moon, there is a chance they are supernatural) I never regretted having that mod, otherwise things should have been very different.
    330783231.jpg
    513157782.jpg
    Banning his sister Aoife. With that he almost caused her dead. She was lucky her boyfriend Gabriel (also in the picture) is a hero.
    Genies are quite dangerous, which makes them even more fun actually.
    Post edited by GITTE2001 on
  • TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got some witches in my 100 baby challenge and the town will get vampires added in a few years as new settlers arrive in town.I'll olay any of them except zombies which I've removed with a Mod.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top