This site has entered read-only mode as of July 18th. The new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Statement about toddlers

Comments

  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I think I'm the only person who doesnt care about toddlers. I never really bothered with them in previous games cos it took too much time teaching them to walk and talk etc and you didnt need to do it anyway, the kid still grew up being able to do those things. I know its a bit weird going from a baby to a child in the space of a few days but I think people have got to accept it at this point. Introducing toddlers now would be very difficult imo but it would be better if they just came out and said it rather than leading people on. If you want toddlers so much then install the sims 2/3 or wait until TS5 when they may put toddlers in again. Just gets a bit exhausting hearing people complain about toddlers for the last two years :/

    Now, if they issues was bringing cars back to the sims then that's another matter. Its so annoying that you can see cars/trams on the street and yet your sim can never own one

    So much wrong with this comment. :|
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    I think I'm the only person who doesnt care about toddlers. I never really bothered with them in previous games cos it took too much time teaching them to walk and talk etc and you didnt need to do it anyway, the kid still grew up being able to do those things. I know its a bit weird going from a baby to a child in the space of a few days but I think people have got to accept it at this point. Introducing toddlers now would be very difficult imo but it would be better if they just came out and said it rather than leading people on. If you want toddlers so much then install the sims 2/3 or wait until TS5 when they may put toddlers in again. Just gets a bit exhausting hearing people complain about toddlers for the last two years :/

    Now, if they issues was bringing cars back to the sims then that's another matter. Its so annoying that you can see cars/trams on the street and yet your sim can never own one

    giphy.gif
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited August 2016
    Simanite wrote: »
    Arletta wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    Here's the issue with adding toddlers now:
    • In a free patch: Those who want them are happy, those who don't scream betrayal. When new DLC come out at least they can include content for them (like when we got new pool colors inside GT). EA loses the potential of making money on them.
    • In a free but optional patch: When seasons comes out, no toddlers clothes or items inside, must be patched again for every new EP/GP/SP.
    • In an EP: That will be tied to this EP, just like you will never see any more content specific to aliens.

    This is quite a headache to figure out. My guess is, toddlers will not be made, but they can't say that in order to avoid the storm. By not saying anything they still keep people's hope and can still sell whatever new things they churn out. Imagine them saying no toddlers, some people will start to spread the word to stop buying anything, even if it still look nice, just because they feel left out etc. If you were them, would you really want to deal with all that?

    At this point I find it funny that so many people consider toddlers to be the savior of this game. Do you really think adding toddlers will magically fix everything that's wrong in the first place? No it won't. You will still be stuck with sims with an universal personality, teens that are no different from adults, a grindy aspiration system, the most boring careers, rotational play broken etc.
    I understand what you're saying, but they shouldn't even consider people who don't want toddlers as a headache because they can simply age them up straight away. In TS4, it's even much easier because you can age a Sim whenever you want, in 3 you had to wait a few days after their previous birthday to do so. Those who don't want them shouldn't be allowed to ruin our enjoyment of the game.

    Also, yes there are a lot of people who don't like TS4 full stop. But I think for some people it's just the principle, they think they should be offered and included. But then there's people like me who love TS4 but can't play the way I want because of no toddlers, and have had to change my gameplay. Then there's people who don't particularly hate TS4 but are holding off on playing, or even would give it a shot, if toddlers were added. Plus a lot of people who play but don't care about toddlers have said they'd support them for those who want them. I've only seen a handful of people saying they couldn't care either way or flat out don't want them.

    I still believe they're being worked on myself.

    I'm fairly sure you and I have spoken about this. You don't get the right to call people names for their stance on toddlers. And have you ever tried saying you don't want them here. Believe me, it's messy.

    Um I don't call anyone names for not wanting toddlers. Like I said, there are people who don't want toddlers or who don't care either way but have the common sense to know they can age them up and are kind enough to support our wishes because they mean a big deal to us. I didn't mean people who don't want toddlers or who don't care either way are selfish, I mean the people who don't want them or don't care either way who still flat out say they shouldn't be added or say they don't care either way are selfish. I don't want lots of things in TS4 (like supernaturals) but I support them returning because I know they mean a lot to many people and I know I don't have to use them. Just like how I didn't like the gender neutral patch, I didn't scream about wanting it removed because a lot of people loved it.

    I'm not doing this. I know how it starts (being called selfish) and I know how it ends (your whole attitude to parenting being called into question, if not worse). Think before you type. Sometimes people have reasons for not being 'kind'. You never know somebody's whole reason for the absence of this kindness (perhaps I'll find it under my sofa or in my sock drawer) and you don't have the right to judge.

  • Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Arletta wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    Arletta wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    Here's the issue with adding toddlers now:
    • In a free patch: Those who want them are happy, those who don't scream betrayal. When new DLC come out at least they can include content for them (like when we got new pool colors inside GT). EA loses the potential of making money on them.
    • In a free but optional patch: When seasons comes out, no toddlers clothes or items inside, must be patched again for every new EP/GP/SP.
    • In an EP: That will be tied to this EP, just like you will never see any more content specific to aliens.

    This is quite a headache to figure out. My guess is, toddlers will not be made, but they can't say that in order to avoid the storm. By not saying anything they still keep people's hope and can still sell whatever new things they churn out. Imagine them saying no toddlers, some people will start to spread the word to stop buying anything, even if it still look nice, just because they feel left out etc. If you were them, would you really want to deal with all that?

    At this point I find it funny that so many people consider toddlers to be the savior of this game. Do you really think adding toddlers will magically fix everything that's wrong in the first place? No it won't. You will still be stuck with sims with an universal personality, teens that are no different from adults, a grindy aspiration system, the most boring careers, rotational play broken etc.
    I understand what you're saying, but they shouldn't even consider people who don't want toddlers as a headache because they can simply age them up straight away. In TS4, it's even much easier because you can age a Sim whenever you want, in 3 you had to wait a few days after their previous birthday to do so. Those who don't want them shouldn't be allowed to ruin our enjoyment of the game.

    Also, yes there are a lot of people who don't like TS4 full stop. But I think for some people it's just the principle, they think they should be offered and included. But then there's people like me who love TS4 but can't play the way I want because of no toddlers, and have had to change my gameplay. Then there's people who don't particularly hate TS4 but are holding off on playing, or even would give it a shot, if toddlers were added. Plus a lot of people who play but don't care about toddlers have said they'd support them for those who want them. I've only seen a handful of people saying they couldn't care either way or flat out don't want them.

    I still believe they're being worked on myself.

    I'm fairly sure you and I have spoken about this. You don't get the right to call people names for their stance on toddlers. And have you ever tried saying you don't want them here. Believe me, it's messy.

    Um I don't call anyone names for not wanting toddlers. Like I said, there are people who don't want toddlers or who don't care either way but have the common sense to know they can age them up and are kind enough to support our wishes because they mean a big deal to us. I didn't mean people who don't want toddlers or who don't care either way are selfish, I mean the people who don't want them or don't care either way who still flat out say they shouldn't be added or say they don't care either way are selfish. I don't want lots of things in TS4 (like supernaturals) but I support them returning because I know they mean a lot to many people and I know I don't have to use them. Just like how I didn't like the gender neutral patch, I didn't scream about wanting it removed because a lot of people loved it.

    I'm not doing this. I know how it starts (being called selfish) and I know how it ends (your whole attitude to parenting being called into question, if not worse). Think before you type. Sometimes people have reasons for not being 'kind'. You never know somebody's whole reason for the absence of this kindness (perhaps I'll find it under my sofa or in my sock drawer) and you don't have the right to judge.

    You must have me mistaken with someone else @Arletta I'm not the type of person to comment on someone's parenting and I'm sure you and I have never even had any dialogue on here. You don't want toddlers and that's good for you, but I do and I'm not going to stop talking about them until I get them. I honestly don't know where this is coming from.
  • Options
    carlymichellecarlymichelle Posts: 3,402 Member
    faytheful wrote: »

    it isnt real it was a fake toddler for a friend i think??
  • Options
    mirta000mirta000 Posts: 2,974 Member
    faytheful wrote: »

    it's an old rendition done by a developer for his wife privately. It leaked at some point and there was a huge scandal over it. It is very old news. As to what they have said:

    "Toddlers: We know that this is a big issue within the community and we definitely are not blind to your pleas for us to tell you something. I wish the answer wasn’t one I keep repeating but it’s the only one I have for you. With that in mind I want you to know that we absolutely hear you, this is something that is a topic of conversation every day that I’m at work. Because the team hears you, they understand this is a big part of how you immerse yourself in the game and it’s a most loved part of the game for many of you. I stickied that toddler thread as acknowledgement that we absolutely hear you, I asked Lyndsay to go into that thread so that she could express that she hears you, and the team appreciates reading every idea/picture that is provided in that thread. We just simply don’t want to constantly give you the same answer over and over because it does feel self defeating for us and we know it is frustrating for you. I absolutely HATE asking you this but please be patient when we have something to say in either direction we will tell you."

    that sounds like they're not even working on them. "We hear you, we hear you, we hear you, we got no info to give you" is all I'm reading.
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    faytheful wrote: »

    it isnt real it was a fake toddler for a friend i think??

    aww :-(
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    mirta000 wrote: »
    faytheful wrote: »

    it's an old rendition done by a developer for his wife privately. It leaked at some point and there was a huge scandal over it. It is very old news. As to what they have said:

    "Toddlers: We know that this is a big issue within the community and we definitely are not blind to your pleas for us to tell you something. I wish the answer wasn’t one I keep repeating but it’s the only one I have for you. With that in mind I want you to know that we absolutely hear you, this is something that is a topic of conversation every day that I’m at work. Because the team hears you, they understand this is a big part of how you immerse yourself in the game and it’s a most loved part of the game for many of you. I stickied that toddler thread as acknowledgement that we absolutely hear you, I asked Lyndsay to go into that thread so that she could express that she hears you, and the team appreciates reading every idea/picture that is provided in that thread. We just simply don’t want to constantly give you the same answer over and over because it does feel self defeating for us and we know it is frustrating for you. I absolutely HATE asking you this but please be patient when we have something to say in either direction we will tell you."

    that sounds like they're not even working on them. "We hear you, we hear you, we hear you, we got no info to give you" is all I'm reading.

    that's sad bc she's so cute ! I thought it was new news, sorry guys
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    Arletta wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    Arletta wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    Ninoochat wrote: »
    Here's the issue with adding toddlers now:
    • In a free patch: Those who want them are happy, those who don't scream betrayal. When new DLC come out at least they can include content for them (like when we got new pool colors inside GT). EA loses the potential of making money on them.
    • In a free but optional patch: When seasons comes out, no toddlers clothes or items inside, must be patched again for every new EP/GP/SP.
    • In an EP: That will be tied to this EP, just like you will never see any more content specific to aliens.

    This is quite a headache to figure out. My guess is, toddlers will not be made, but they can't say that in order to avoid the storm. By not saying anything they still keep people's hope and can still sell whatever new things they churn out. Imagine them saying no toddlers, some people will start to spread the word to stop buying anything, even if it still look nice, just because they feel left out etc. If you were them, would you really want to deal with all that?

    At this point I find it funny that so many people consider toddlers to be the savior of this game. Do you really think adding toddlers will magically fix everything that's wrong in the first place? No it won't. You will still be stuck with sims with an universal personality, teens that are no different from adults, a grindy aspiration system, the most boring careers, rotational play broken etc.
    I understand what you're saying, but they shouldn't even consider people who don't want toddlers as a headache because they can simply age them up straight away. In TS4, it's even much easier because you can age a Sim whenever you want, in 3 you had to wait a few days after their previous birthday to do so. Those who don't want them shouldn't be allowed to ruin our enjoyment of the game.

    Also, yes there are a lot of people who don't like TS4 full stop. But I think for some people it's just the principle, they think they should be offered and included. But then there's people like me who love TS4 but can't play the way I want because of no toddlers, and have had to change my gameplay. Then there's people who don't particularly hate TS4 but are holding off on playing, or even would give it a shot, if toddlers were added. Plus a lot of people who play but don't care about toddlers have said they'd support them for those who want them. I've only seen a handful of people saying they couldn't care either way or flat out don't want them.

    I still believe they're being worked on myself.

    I'm fairly sure you and I have spoken about this. You don't get the right to call people names for their stance on toddlers. And have you ever tried saying you don't want them here. Believe me, it's messy.

    Um I don't call anyone names for not wanting toddlers. Like I said, there are people who don't want toddlers or who don't care either way but have the common sense to know they can age them up and are kind enough to support our wishes because they mean a big deal to us. I didn't mean people who don't want toddlers or who don't care either way are selfish, I mean the people who don't want them or don't care either way who still flat out say they shouldn't be added or say they don't care either way are selfish. I don't want lots of things in TS4 (like supernaturals) but I support them returning because I know they mean a lot to many people and I know I don't have to use them. Just like how I didn't like the gender neutral patch, I didn't scream about wanting it removed because a lot of people loved it.

    I'm not doing this. I know how it starts (being called selfish) and I know how it ends (your whole attitude to parenting being called into question, if not worse). Think before you type. Sometimes people have reasons for not being 'kind'. You never know somebody's whole reason for the absence of this kindness (perhaps I'll find it under my sofa or in my sock drawer) and you don't have the right to judge.

    You must have me mistaken with someone else @Arletta I'm not the type of person to comment on someone's parenting and I'm sure you and I have never even had any dialogue on here. You don't want toddlers and that's good for you, but I do and I'm not going to stop talking about them until I get them. I honestly don't know where this is coming from.

    I didn't say you'd say it. I just know it'd get said, by somebody eventually. Just be more mindful of what you say. Full stop.

  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    tumblr_mbapt4U3WD1rzia9go1_500.gif
    ...............
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    where's the toddlers *looking*
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    peekaboo toddlers where are youuuuu
    come out come out where ever you areeeee
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    Ea is playing the whole "Woe is me!" act. Still string players along, reading us the riot act, pointing fingers and blaming it all on us.
    cry_zpsdenvov9w.gif
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Ea is playing the whole "Woe is me!" act. Still string players along, reading us the riot act, pointing fingers and blaming it all on us.
    cry_zpsdenvov9w.gif

    I agree
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    catitude5catitude5 Posts: 2,537 Member
    Toddlers will come when the time is right. o:)

    Yeah, that would be Sims 5.
  • Options
    GoldenBuffyGoldenBuffy Posts: 4,025 Member
    I think I'm the only person who doesnt care about toddlers. I never really bothered with them in previous games cos it took too much time teaching them to walk and talk etc and you didnt need to do it anyway, the kid still grew up being able to do those things. I know its a bit weird going from a baby to a child in the space of a few days but I think people have got to accept it at this point. Introducing toddlers now would be very difficult imo but it would be better if they just came out and said it rather than leading people on. If you want toddlers so much then install the sims 2/3 or wait until TS5 when they may put toddlers in again. Just gets a bit exhausting hearing people complain about toddlers for the last two years :/

    Now, if they issues was bringing cars back to the sims then that's another matter. Its so annoying that you can see cars/trams on the street and yet your sim can never own one

    See, how you feel about cars is how others feel about toddlers. I get that you don't care about them, but others do, and we want ALL of these things back! Yes, I enjoy vehicles too! ;)
    epngF25.png
    It's up to Nancy!
    My YouTube!

  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited August 2016
    if toddlers don't show in Sims 4 no sweat off my back; barely play the game. There are toddlers in Sims 3, but it'd be nice for the many who would like to see toddlers in 4, and I'd probably play more if there were toddlers.
    But there aren't so I won't.
    But EA is going to do what they want anyway. I just learned a valuable lesson that's all. Once bitten twice shy.
    ETA: really to be candid, EA knew they were targeting a select group of people for this installment of the series.
    It was done intentionally bc pressure was put on their company by their stockholders.
    They ended up alienating part of their base, and that is why some are very frustrated, bc the part of the base they alienated is the loyal, working part who have the money to spend. So they didn't do themselves any favors business wise.
    And to keep stalling and not be forthcoming with information just makes it worse.
    In other words EA is just hurting themselves and taking their loyal base for granted which is very much a shame, but EA is not my business so there is not a thing I can do about it but be very careful where I spend my money next time.
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    them toddlers they sho is cute though lol
    think someone in EA doesn't like children.....but could be wrong
  • Options
    Grilled_Cheese93Grilled_Cheese93 Posts: 20 New Member
    Simanite wrote: »
    I think I'm the only person who doesnt care about toddlers. I never really bothered with them in previous games cos it took too much time teaching them to walk and talk etc and you didnt need to do it anyway, the kid still grew up being able to do those things. I know its a bit weird going from a baby to a child in the space of a few days but I think people have got to accept it at this point. Introducing toddlers now would be very difficult imo but it would be better if they just came out and said it rather than leading people on. If you want toddlers so much then install the sims 2/3 or wait until TS5 when they may put toddlers in again. Just gets a bit exhausting hearing people complain about toddlers for the last two years :/

    Now, if they issues was bringing cars back to the sims then that's another matter. Its so annoying that you can see cars/trams on the street and yet your sim can never own one

    So much wrong with this comment. :|

    Sorry did not realise having a different opinion to yours/the general view was inappropriate. I'll be sure to stick to my lane in future :)

    For the record I would have no issues with them putting toddlers in if they could do it without it messing up the game. But they haven't and its been two years. When will you accept that they're just stringing you along and don't have the guts to tell you its unachievable? But by all means carry on 🐸🐸🐸🐸 about no toddlers for years until TS5 is released. I feel the same way about cars. I would love to have them in the game but I understand it wouldn't work because TS4 is not open world. So I've decided to accept the game for what it is and get on with. So, sorry again but I don't understand what is wrong with my comment other than it not being the same as yours
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @faytheful Good points :smile:

    The thing is although it is a shame that toddlers are missing amongst a few other things but a choice has been made not to add them.

    While it is not nice to see players upset about missing content, it is also not nice to see players (only a small number though) hit out at the devs because they feel like they are being ignored.

    After @SimGuruDrake spoke to players yesterday, the last thing she did was ignore people. She may have not given the answers some players wanted, but answers where still given regardless.
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    edited August 2016
    @king_of_simcity7 just learned about all of this today or rather early this morning and can say I haven't read all of what @SimGuruDrake said.
    I've seen bits and pieces on a few of these threads.
    I agree with you on hitting at the Devs, bc correct me if I'm wrong they just do what they're told, as well as the Sim Gurus, but at the same
    time people do have the right to critique products.
    And that's all it is a critique. When it gets taken personally that's when all the fighting starts.
    At the end of the day all of the EA execs or whoever are making the decisions at the top go home to their families.
    Which means they are husbands, fathers, wives, mothers, first and that's very important when considering perspective.
    The gamers are upset and rightly so, they were told the product was going to be good, and they are disappointed, not only for lack of
    toddlers, but for other reasons.
    If you tell a salesclerk in a store you want a specific lamp, they bring it to you in the box, you get it home its broken. Do you keep it and
    say nothing or bring it back ? You may bring it back without voicing upset bc you know you'll get a refund, but when someone says
    something like we're working on it, or they say nothing at all leaving you to your own deductions & imaginations as to what is happening, you then do not try to attain a refund bc you believe maybe erroneously, maybe not, you will be made whole.
    I see it from both angles, and the business angle is more prevalent imo since EA is a business, so I think it holds the most weight.

    Just my thoughts on the matter
  • Options
    king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @faytheful Great points again.

    I myself have also tried to see things from both sides. At first I was one of those 'hater' types who was concerned about cut content which prevented me in purchasing but in the end I felt like I was just nit-picking and I decided to try the Free Trial to see for myself how good or bad the game really was.

    In the end it felt like it was not the game for me but it did have some good points and is open to improvement. I feel bad for the developers who are working around the clock to try and make amends and getting content out and trying to keep the game fresh while they have to tread over a lot of criticism which could be demeaning to them on a personal level.

    At the end of the day, no matter what they do there will always be one group who are disappointed so that criticism will always be there.

    There was a time when they went very quiet but thanks to Drake things feel slightly more open now. She actually goes in and answers questions the best that she can. Although, as I said, these are not always the answers some players want it feels unfair when I see a (very) small few trying to find fault in her answers and make out she is ignoring everyone.

    If she is ignoring everyone, then what is she doing coming into threads anyway?

    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Options
    Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2016
    That FAMILY picture was made by the Sims Team as a congratulations gift to EA's CEO and his wife on the birth of their newborn son. The toddler girl was added to represent their toddler daughter. It was not something a developer made for their wife or a friend or any thing else. It was explained here on the forums many times by different Guru's what that picture is all about seeing the picture got leaked when the CEO's wife thanked the team for the gift and the forum went nuts because all we saw was the picture and were sure we were finally getting toddlers.

    That is the story as given to us to quell all the excitement that roared through the forum in anticipation of finally getting toddlers - just to our dismay and disappointment.

    There was also no question of how many simmers wanted toddlers - you never heard such an uproar of excitement on a Sims forum (Simmers posted who never even come on the forums all full of joy and anticipation) - up until we all got abruptly quieted by the true explanation.

    Also at SimsVIP-

    http://simsvip.com/2015/10/20/the-sims-4-first-toddler-render-speculationrumor/

    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

    In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

  • Options
    SapientsimsolidSapientsimsolid Posts: 3,169 Member
    @faytheful Great points again.

    I myself have also tried to see things from both sides. At first I was one of those 'hater' types who was concerned about cut content which prevented me in purchasing but in the end I felt like I was just nit-picking and I decided to try the Free Trial to see for myself how good or bad the game really was.

    In the end it felt like it was not the game for me but it did have some good points and is open to improvement. I feel bad for the developers who are working around the clock to try and make amends and getting content out and trying to keep the game fresh while they have to tread over a lot of criticism which could be demeaning to them on a personal level.

    At the end of the day, no matter what they do there will always be one group who are disappointed so that criticism will always be there.

    There was a time when they went very quiet but thanks to Drake things feel slightly more open now. She actually goes in and answers questions the best that she can. Although, as I said, these are not always the answers some players want it feels unfair when I see a (very) small few trying to find fault in her answers and make out she is ignoring everyone.

    If she is ignoring everyone, then what is she doing coming into threads anyway?

    in answer to your last question; do not know
    the small few have a right to voice their opinion.
    we may not like it but its their right.
    EA is a US based business, and US falls under the US Constitution, freedom of speech is part of the Constitution
    and that's not even touching consumer advocacy groups.
    You are right, the criticism will always be there bc everyone has their own perspective, & thoughts and no two people
    will always agree so trying to please everyone is futile.
    But, and I may say something that may offend you, if it does I apologize beforehand bc its not my intention, but EA
    knew their target audience beforehand.
    Before they produced this game, which they say is a different game, and it is, they had fleshed out who their audience
    would be, and they strove to please that audience.
    Unfortunately, that research was not completed or they chose to ignore a part of it bc part of their audience are older
    than preteens. I just came in on the game later than most (Sims 2) and realized that although the game was geared
    toward teens many YA's and Adults like it.
    By targeting that specific audience they met their goal. It is that age group who predominantly love the game.
    But from a business perspective; it was not a wise move, because that particular age group is dependent upon their
    parents for funds whereas the older age group of fans is a working class. As working class they can spend their money
    the way they choose when the younger age group has to convince mom or dad, grandma or grandpa to spend it.
    I'm sorry SimGuruDrake is being attacked, as well as the Devs, but there is nothing I can do about it.
    Everyone has a right to voice their opinions.
    The critique is supposed to make a creator make a better project if they take it the right way; its not designed to destroy
    them. If some have been too harsh in their critique; I apologize, though I didn't coerce them in anyway to speak such.

Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top