This site will go into read-only mode on July 18th as the new Forums.EA.com are now live.

Statement about toddlers

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    AnnMariaAnnMaria Posts: 181 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    AnnMaria wrote: »
    Dannydanbo wrote: »
    Simanite wrote: »
    "Rachel, can we have your opinion on the matter?

188944_w412.jpg

"Lights out!"

2v1ry0z.gif

Ha! Ha! The clapper! Funny!

Don't forget Rachel's daughter, Amanda! She quite the clapper, too!

zach-galifianakis-clapping.gif

Lol plum? XD

XDDDD
  • Options
    LatinaBunnyLatinaBunny Posts: 4,666 Member
    edited August 2016
    CrackFox wrote: »
    Another fruitless statement though it's better than the subject being totally ignored.

The problem is that the majority of people that moan about missing toddlers are still supporting their new vision by buying the new content. It's the money that really matters and we are still keeping them in profit. A lot of people that ranted about 'if Generations isn't the next expansion pack i'm out' are now saying how much they are looking forward to City Life....

The only way they'd ever consider adding toddlers would be if it financially benefited them and it really doesn't at the moment. People who want toddlers with any sort of passion should boycott the game and maybe we'd start to see a dent in their earnings. That's the only way I believe they'd ever consider doing anything about it.

I do understand your point, and you do have a good one.

The question is, I guess, how effective is a boycott if not enough people want to boycott (or there is more paying customers than boycotting customers)?

I have other qualms with Sims 4 besides the lack of toddlers, but I still like the game enough to buy the packs.

While I do love the toddlers and I am still hoping (just a tiny, tiny bit) that they will return one day, I do play with the other sims stages, especially Young Adult or Adult sims.

Sims 4 can still cater to my other playstyles, so I'm still enjoying the game, just in other ways.

I'm not into boycotting certain products that much unless it's really offensive (or done by a very offensive person) or is a health risk or life-threatening, because I like to buy things that I do enjoy using.

I like playing Sims 4, so I will keep on buying (until I am dissatisfied or if the pack no longer appeal to me).

I hope that doesn't make me a sort of "betrayer" of the toddler players, lol. :lol:

I like what I like, and in every sims game, I have always played with Young Adult or Adult sims (usually with a Child sim and/or Teen sims). So, in a way, my main playstyle is not fully hampered or too negatively affected, since the packs do appeal to me.

I feel a tiny bit guilty in buying content, but at the same time, if I like the content, well......Why shouldn't I?
    ~*~Occult Family Player player~*~
    (She/her)
  • Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,841 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    The burrito's sort of hang in that pram, it looks silly.

Like larvae hanging from a twig? :D

baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif