Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Life In The City World?!

2...Next

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »
    What's the betting it's the city in the backdrop for Willow Creek/Newcrest?

I think this will be a new world not the background city unlocked.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    EmmaVane wrote: »
    @Ciarassims A lot of those things (minus the high-rises unless they increase floors) can be built with a TS2 style apartment system. Blocks of flats, row/terraced houses, semi-detached/duplex lots etc.

That reminds mme I hope they fix the camera if we get highrises because right now when you go a 4th floor up the camera won't stay focused.
  • Paidynn_Paidynn_ Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm not totally happy with City Life being EP3 but you take what you can get. I was actually hoping for something to increase family play, like pets and a generations type pack. Seasons would be nice too. I'm sure these will come along at some point, but every 8-10 months for an EP is ridiculous. The game is coming up on its 2 year, and it's only got 2 EPs. Sims 3 had double that! They need to stop spending all their time on Stuff Packs and start working harder on EPs. Sadly, it seems like they don't care what the players want, just how much money they can get into their pocket.
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Whatever happens I hope they do not take away venue switching, its probably my favorite thing about it all, it would only be better if it were easier somehow to load the multi lot as w/e it is you wanted to use it as (because it has stuff checked off on the list in build mode).
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    I don't mind this idea we do need apartments bad I want the whole roommates feel back again and I do want more lots.
  • rmonkeysonrmonkeyson Posts: 22 Member
    All I need are those apartments from the sims 2 back