Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hidden Gnome Aspiration

It will be fun if there was a hidden gnome aspiration.

Like the hidden grilled cheese aspiration You can unlock the hidden gnome appropriation by viewing a gnome 50 times (Maybe more maybe less) Or having 5 or more gnomes on your sims lot.

Once you unlock the hidden gnome aspiration A notification will pop up and says "Congratulations! *Sims name* has unlocked the hidden Gnome Aspiration. you can find it under the nature category." The gnome aspiration just like the grilled cheese one it will give you A new friendly social and maybe a new funny social involved with gnomes.

Like...

*Talk about gnomes
*Tell joke about gnomes (I don't know If there already a joke about gnomes funny social already)

The Hidden Gnome Aspiration Milestones

1)*You guys can suggest the milestone name*

.Talk And Joke about Gnomes to 3 Different sims

.View 3 Different Gnomes 5 times

2)*You guys can suggest the milestone name*

.Achieve Level 4 Gardening Skill

.Have 10 Gnomes On Your sims lot

.Talk To A Gnome For An Hour (Talking with a normal Gnome is like talking to the over-side stuff animals)

3)*You guys can suggest the milestone name*

.Give A Gnome A name

.Be Friends With A Gnome

.*You can suggest the end of the milestone*

Once your sim finish with the Gnome Aspiration they will get a gnome costume and The Gnome Trait with this trait they can make a gnome alive and the gnome can tend the garden and talk with your sim. You can make enemies with the gnome (Be Careful They Might Destroy Your Sims Garden)

If the gnome is done tending the garden they will go back to their normal Gnome selves.

The End :) (I have more Ideas but I'm not going to make this post longer.)

Comments

• BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Like Gnomes Much? Hmm not sure bout this, but it does sound funny, Might be a good thing, Not sure I would want a Gnome talking though, it might Scare My Sims to death, :).
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    #TeamPlayableGnomes
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • cooldj210cooldj210 Posts: 29 Member
    Like Gnomes Much? Hmm not sure bout this, but it does sound funny, Might be a good thing, Not sure I would want a Gnome talking though, it might Scare My Sims to death, :).

I love gnomes they are so cute and fun to have in my sims garden. also yeah it is creepy talking to a gnome but I imagine them having high pitch voices like from making magic :smile:
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    cooldj210 wrote: »

I love gnomes they are so cute and fun to have in my sims garden. also yeah it is creepy talking to a gnome but I imagine them having high pitch voices like from making magic :smile:

They would screech one time and I would fall down from shock, lol
    #TeamPlayableGnomes

While I was writing the Gnome Aspiration I did have an idea of you sims doing a pinocchio and making the gnomes into real sims gnomes :smiley:
    cooldj210 wrote: »
    #TeamPlayableGnomes

While I was writing the Gnome Aspiration I did have an idea of you sims doing a pinocchio and making the gnomes into real sims gnomes :smiley:

But I think that Is a little too much for a aspiration trait don't you think?