Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So what do you think of the new EP?

Comments

• Options
    SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    Sigzy05 wrote: »
    Simpkin wrote: »
    what the title says.

http://ts4news.com/post/149087951377/the-third-expansion-pack-isdrum
    this is what I'm talking about

We only know the theme LOL
    Simpkin wrote: »
    Well there was a little description from the survey .. I meant that.
    But of course the EP itself could be totally different.

Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • Options
    shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    edited August 2016
    I'd like a city world. Been wanting one since release. I just hope it's not all tied to social club scene. I want apartments.
  • Options
    EgonVMEgonVM Posts: 4,937 Member
    I relply as soon as I see that trailer. When rumor is going on, there IS a chance that trailer will come this month...
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    They moved a topic about it to the Expansion Packs part of the forum. Maybe it's real??
    I did noticed that one of the topics with Live In The City in the title had suddenly disappeared from this forum.

• Options
    MicemSimsMicemSims Posts: 463 Member
    If this is true and not just a rumour I'd be absolutely over the moon if they had apartments like they did in The Sims 2. Although Generations would be my first choice, an expansion with apartments was my second.

Lord, I really hope this is real! :s
  • Options
    Nini wrote: »
    I'm Brazilian and, given that it is listed in the Ministry of Justice's gaming classification page, it could very well be true :)
    But it could also have ended up on the official page as a result of a Brazilian official from the Ministry Of Justice seeing the leak go out in The Sims Community.

• Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member
    @Nini, thanks, I hope it is, I would love a Life in the City. Apartments, and different cultures of the city by exploring the many diverse neighborhoods. this sounds really nice. New world. new diverse neighborhoods. alright let it come. My sims will be heading to the city.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    A city expansion fits very well with the "political" sound recording shown some time ago on Simsvip. Maybe politician/mayor will be a new career.
  • Options
    JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    A city expansion fits very well with the "political" sound recording shown some time ago on Simsvip. Maybe politician/mayor will be a new career.

I thought of that too! Sounded like a very formal, rehearsed speech.
  • Options
    shadowiciashadowicia Posts: 591 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »
    I'm Brazilian and, given that it is listed in the Ministry of Justice's gaming classification page, it could very well be true :)
    But it could also have ended up on the official page as a result of a Brazilian official from the Ministry Of Justice seeing the leak go out in The Sims Community.

LOL, EA must just be loving this. First the guitar gets leaked now this. :p
  • Options
    PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    edited August 2016
    jackjack_k wrote: »
    Oh my god.

If this is real, which it 99% is, I'll be so happy. I wanted a City World the most.

I just hope it's not like Late Night which had barely any gameplay. They will need to include some major gameplay. I don't want "Celebrities in The City"

I normally try to ignore your posts, but I had to laugh at this. Late Night had barely any gameplay?

- New World: Bridgeport
    - Vampires
    - New NPCs: Musicians, Celebrities, Bouncers, Butlers, Paparazzi
    - Penthouses, Apartments,
    - Curved Pools, Fountain Tools, Halfwalls (Patched to Base)
    - Muscle Definition Slider, Breast Size Slider (Patched to Base)
    - 8 Lifetime Rewards
    - Hot tubs, Elevators, Celebrity trailer (all WooHooable)
    - Bands
    - New Film career
    - Piano, Bass, Drum, Mixology skills
    - Bands
    - Subways
    - 2 New traits
    - New Radio station
    - NPC Parties
    - Bars, Clubs, Lounges
    - Group outings
    - Zodiac signs
    - New insects, metals to collect.

Come on.
  • Options
    NiniNini Posts: 309 Member
    Evalen wrote: »
    @Nini, thanks, I hope it is, I would love a Life in the City. Apartments, and different cultures of the city by exploring the many diverse neighborhoods. this sounds really nice. New world. new diverse neighborhoods. alright let it come. My sims will be heading to the city.

Yea, the translation from the website is "City Life" or "Life in the City". I also think it could be quite interesting! I wonder what they mean by "diverse neighbourhoods"...perhaps a little China, little Italy, smth latin and smth like The Bronx? Now THAT would be awesome!
  • Options
    shadowicia wrote: »

I'm sure that some of the employees at EA are getting a kick out of this. :)<3

• Options
    Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I mean until I physically see with my own eyes what may or may not be in this pack I can't give a real answer. Sadly enough I'm kind of neutral about this theme until I see something.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    What if EA deliberately got this leaked
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options

The leaks have always been a central part of the marketing strategy. There is no better way to create more hype and focus.

• Options
    Willemijn23Willemijn23 Posts: 54 Member
    Happy with some news but it's been two years; would love to get back some family gameplay in the form of Toddlers, etc.
    Tumblr username; Renorasims.
  • Options
    CiarassimsCiarassims Posts: 3,547 Member
    Did they leak this to distract us from toddlers?
    giphy_1.gif
  • Options
    Question as a non-English speaker: Is the title Get to the City possible?
  • Options

The leaks have always been a central part of the marketing strategy. There is no better way to create more hype and focus.
    If that were true. Then why would they feel the need to take it down right after it went out online?

• Options
    PhantomflexPhantomflex Posts: 3,607 Member
    Question as a non-English speaker: Is the title Get to the City possible?

Possibly. That would be my guess, along with Get Urban.
  • Options
    Possibly I guess... It just makes me more frustrated with each AP, GP, or EP they bring out...
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    Did they leak this to distract us from toddlers?
  • Options
    fadingaudiofadingaudio Posts: 933 Member
    I doubt its not true at this point and I still don't get why they keep focusing on content that's not related to expanding interactions between sims. I don't care if I get a city world when the worlds are dinky anyways. I don't think they can do apartments right since the only time we've even come close is TS2. Honestly, I would have much preferred something more tied to family and generational play or at least social play between more than just young adults. *sigh*.
  • Options
    I could't agree more :)
    I doubt its not true at this point and I still don't get why they keep focusing on content that's not related to expanding interactions between sims. I don't care if I get a city world when the worlds are dinky anyways. I don't think they can do apartments right since the only time we've even come close is TS2. Honestly, I would have much preferred something more tied to family and generational play or at least social play between more than just young adults. *sigh*.
  • Options
    I remember a statistics in the German Sims Magazine that Late Night was indeed the bestselling TS3 expansion. It was clear that a remake was in the pipeline.