Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guess the theme of EP3

2...Next

Comments

• IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Life in City, I hope
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    IngeJones wrote: »
    Life in City, I hope

Ya think?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • JayandMeekaJayandMeeka Posts: 2,377 Member
    Those wishing for city.. your dreams have come true :smile:

basically me:
    200.gif
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Sims 4 Out in The City
    Sims 4 Living it up in the City
    Sims 4 Up in the City
    Sims 4 Strunt in the City
    Sims 4 in the City.
    Sims 4 Living in the City.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    M0NIK4 wrote: »
    I would like to see sports theme EP, but I think it is going to be university life

The info seems to indicate it s a city ep aka nightlife.
  • IngeJonesIngeJones Posts: 3,247 Member
    Yeah I think I might have heard rumours, not quite sure where, but somewhere in my vague memory I think I heard someone mention a city theme ep.
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    Well seeing as how there are enough threads about the next EP I'm now hoping someone such as @SimStaffBethelle can close this thread for me.
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Really another guessing post? We basically already got the idea of what the next one will Be, and Me as well as others have already posted bout what the next pack will be, so this one is no different, I thought it would be, cya, waves.
    Really another guessing post? We basically already got the idea of what the next one will Be, and Me as well as others have already posted bout what the next pack will be, so this one is no different, I thought it would be, cya, waves.

I originally posted a previous version of this thread a few weeks ago - before any of this city hype started, and if you'll notice my previous post I, as the OP, have added a hyperlink to a member of simstaff asking this thread be closed in light of the new speculation that's appeared.
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    BabySquare wrote: »

I originally posted a previous version of this thread a few weeks ago - before any of this city hype started, and if you'll notice my previous post I, as the OP, have added a hyperlink to a member of simstaff asking this thread be closed in light of the new speculation that's appeared.
    I have asked SimGuruDrake about why some threads are closed, and some aren't. She said to me that they only close threads when they feel that it's no longer necessary to keep them open.

sunman502 wrote: »

I have asked SimGuruDrake about why some threads are closed, and some aren't. She said to me that they only close threads when they feel that it's no longer necessary to keep them open.

Hmm interesting. Thanks. :)
  • sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

Hmm interesting. Thanks. :)
    You're Welcome! ;)<3