Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ginny is starting to grow on me. <3 She was sweet and didn't push....
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Yay Ginny! She didn't push him and he sees her romantically! However, I get the feeling that it won't stay peaceful for too much longer.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ginny is starting to grow on me. <3 She was sweet and didn't push....

I guess just being herself did the trick! :D
    Yay Ginny! She didn't push him and he sees her romantically! However, I get the feeling that it won't stay peaceful for too much longer.

Ahhhhh! >:)>:)>:)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    They really fit each other and... Just go for her, Liam! ;)
    They really fit each other and... Just go for her, Liam! ;)

Awww...they do fit each other! <3 And he is! :smiley:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Linny or Giam? ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    I like Linny. <3<3<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Linny!
    It's Monday...

Linny is here. :love:

GyJ5iyv.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    edited August 2019
    Noooo! I’m not ready for tragedy :bawling: (but probably never would have been, honestly) Dang it... :bawling: I will brace myself for Wednesday :(
    snvAF3B.png
    The bad news is...

Liam got a parking ticket with his new Jeep??????
    uduVcAP.png
    The bad news is...

:heartbreak::bawling::bawling::heartbreak: Poor Jeep and now he’s going to get it taken away.

Noooo! I’m not ready for tragedy :bawling: (but probably never would have been, honestly) Dang it... :bawling: I will brace myself for Wednesday :(

I’m not ready for it either! :bawling::heartbreak:
    The bad news is...

That’s it! How’d you guess? Beaugust was so attached to Liam’s stellar police record. ;)
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    The bad news is...

:heartbreak::bawling::bawling::heartbreak: Poor Jeep and now he’s going to get it taken away.

:heartbreak::bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    The first part of this was wonderful! Liam is so happy and Ginny is so cute! He figures out what he's going to do with his life and meets the parents and found out about a mermaid! :o So much happiness and then he goes home to... Well of course, that's what I said at the end! A cliffhanger! :#:p
    haswh wrote: »
    The first part of this was wonderful! Liam is so happy and Ginny is so cute! He figures out what he's going to do with his life and meets the parents and found out about a mermaid! :o So much happiness and then he goes home to... Well of course, that's what I said at the end! A cliffhanger! :#:p

Everything was looking up for Liam and now! Eek!

We’ll find out what actually happened tomorrow so you won’t have to wait too long. (Sorry in advance :bawling: )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hi everyone!

Hugs for the following chapter.
    If you read the rules of the challenge, then you know why this had to happen. :bawling:

TSM0rAV.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    :'(

No words...
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I wanna be mad at you, but I choose to blame the challenge instead :joy:

Ugh I don’t know how you had the strength to go through with this :bawling: My heart!
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I did not read the rules for this gen so that was a total shock! This will devastate Liam and the guilt he will feel for not being there will be so intense! Not to mention how this will affect the rest of the family. I fear for Lexie! This is so sad!!! :heartbreak::bawling::bawling:
    edited August 2019

No words...

:bawling: I understand.
    I wanna be mad at you, but I choose to blame the challenge instead :joy:

Ugh I don’t know how you had the strength to go through with this :bawling: My heart!

Yes, you know I wouldn't have done it if I wasn't forced to! :bawling:

And it was hard. I did throw around the idea of skipping this gen totally because I didn't like how the gen heir was acting toward the sibling that was left but then...it kind of fit how Liam's personality is so it really works. And I like to be pushed, so...

haswh wrote: »
    I did not read the rules for this gen so that was a total shock! This will devastate Liam and the guilt he will feel for not being there will be so intense! Not to mention how this will affect the rest of the family. I fear for Lexie! This is so sad!!! :heartbreak::bawling::bawling:

Awww...yeah, sorry! Glad you didn't peek. I think those that knew were reading, always wondering when that shoe would drop. Ugh.

The family will not be well after this... :bawling:

Good news, though. There is a time skip next chapter and then the YA years will begin. It will be a rom com...next chapter is a catching up chapter but then following, let the rom com begin!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    It's so sad... When Jaxson died it was already to me... And now this little girl. :'(
    I do love how you're willing to take risks, Pammie! <3 I know a lot of writers would prefer to avoid difficult topics like divorce and premature deaths (especially of someone so young) because we want our characters to be happy...when we're not finding other ways to torment them, at least. ;)

I was so sure you wouldn't be able to kill Jackson in Shivvy's gen--but that made it all the more devastating when you went through with it.
    uduVcAP.png
  • SassieSassie Posts: 293 Member

Immediately thought about the challenge rules when I saw the warning. But yeah this will devastate the family. :bawling:
    Currently playing the Abbott household (4th generation now: Theo).
    It's so sad... When Jaxson died it was already to me... And now this little girl. :'(

It is... :bawling:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I do love how you're willing to take risks, Pammie! <3 I know a lot of writers would prefer to avoid difficult topics like divorce and premature deaths (especially of someone so young) because we want our characters to be happy...when we're not finding other ways to torment them, at least. ;)

I was so sure you wouldn't be able to kill Jackson in Shivvy's gen--but that made it all the more devastating when you went through with it.

Thank you! <3

Divorce and premature deaths aren’t fun! But they happen in rl, don’t they? :bawling: As well as characters who don’t act like we want them to.

Jackson! That one I still sometimes regret but maybe that makes it moving, you know?
    Sassie wrote: »

Immediately thought about the challenge rules when I saw the warning. But yeah this will devastate the family. :bawling:

It will hurt so many...shockwaves, essentially. :bawling:

And I bet a few who knew the challenge rules might have forgotten until this chapter hit! :open_mouth:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg