September 24 - Everyone ready for the Friday Highlight? It's ready for you here!

Day & Knight 5/18

Comments

  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    Those lazy students TRIGGERED ME good lord :joy: I am siding with Dr. Day on this one... kids these days

    Can’t wait for Monday’s chapter! :heart:

    Hee hee! You KNOW he speaks truth! 😜😛

    Thanks! Should be fun! 😜🤣😜
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    It's Monday!

    What is Dr. Deathday angry about now??? :o (Or what did Charlie do now??? ;) )

    xbCcJjj.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,397 Member
    Yep, as soon as she picked up that broom there was no doubt how it was gonna end! :D
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,162 Member
    Charlie should get a doctors note, because she clearly has a terrible case of foot-in-mouth disease :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,753 Member
    Oh Charlene, you are a mess. To clumsy to be down in the place you don't even belong. This will be fun to watch what she does next. :D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Yep, as soon as she picked up that broom there was no doubt how it was gonna end! :D

    Lol! If she touches anything...BAM! 😜
    Charlie should get a doctors note, because she clearly has a terrible case of foot-in-mouth disease :joy:

    So true! 🤣
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh Charlene, you are a mess. To clumsy to be down in the place you don't even belong. This will be fun to watch what she does next. :D


    Hee hee! It’ll just get worse...lol! :s
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    LOL, I was afraid Charlie was going to accidentally "clean up" some ancient cave drawings or something--that could've gone way worse!
    uduVcAP.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited September 2019
    :D:D:D Charlie is a walking disaster! My Goth! :D:D:D
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    :D:D:D Charlie is a walking disaster! My Goth! :D:D:D

    Poor Charlie. Maybe it’s bad luck? 😝
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    Let's see what kind of antics Charlie pulls this time! :lol:

    GvAfSxt.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,397 Member
    Oh Charlie! Only you..... :#
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    LOL, I can picture her getting almost eaten by a carnivorous plant or getting trapped in some ruins in the jungle... It's always something with her!
    uduVcAP.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Oh Charlie! Only you..... :#

    Lol! I know. GIRLFRIEND!!! Just stop!
    LOL, I can picture her getting almost eaten by a carnivorous plant or getting trapped in some ruins in the jungle... It's always something with her!

    It is! (I'm actually basing her on one of my daughters. She has ADD...lol...and always got in trouble. But it was never her fault! She couldn't help it! Just super curious and not very careful. ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,162 Member
    Charlie is a walking disaster and I love it so much :joy:
    snvAF3B.png
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,487 Member
    I hope Charlie gets that Big D.

    And by Big D, ofc I mean a masters degree, the biggest D of them all :mrgreen:
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    Charlie is a walking disaster and I love it so much :joy:

    She is!!!! Omg...what is she going to do next??? :scream:
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I hope Charlie gets that Big D.

    And by Big D, ofc I mean a masters degree, the biggest D of them all :mrgreen:

    Of COURSE that's what you meant. :smirk: I know you girl! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • bestfrienemies14bestfrienemies14 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Ahh! I absolutely adore Charlie. What a sweetheart but also a total disaster. I can't wait to see what happens next. She's definitely a character alright <3
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,753 Member
    Gasp I almost missed this chapter! Poor Charlene she is trying so hard but just can't get it right. So happy Dr. Day let her take the test. But for some reason I think she will be on that expedition. Probably on her own but what better way for Liam to save her from some disaster she will create! :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    Ahh! I absolutely adore Charlie. What a sweetheart but also a total disaster. I can't wait to see what happens next. She's definitely a character alright <3

    Awww...I’m so glad! Honestly, her character is so much fun to write! She gets herself into the worst situations!
    haswh wrote: »
    Gasp I almost missed this chapter! Poor Charlene she is trying so hard but just can't get it right. So happy Dr. Day let her take the test. But for some reason I think she will be on that expedition. Probably on her own but what better way for Liam to save her from some disaster she will create! :)

    Maaaaybe she’ll be there! 😛 Can’t have fun without her! But Liam has to figure this out! 😏
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,162 Member
    Prediction: Liam doesn’t change his mind, but Charlie goes on her own to try and crash the expedition. Chaos ensues :naughty:
    snvAF3B.png
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    Prediction: Liam doesn’t change his mind, but Charlie goes on her own to try and crash the expedition. Chaos ensues :naughty:

    ROFL! Hmmm...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 928 Member
    *waves shyly* Hi!
    I have been away from simming for a long time, I had to nurse my mum through terminal cancer and she sadly passed away in June, so I'm slowly easing myself back into the community and trying to catch up on everyone's stories. Firstly, I've finally caught up on this generation, and my gosh I love Liam so much, really enjoying his story! I was anxious all through to the end of chapter 24, because I knew what was supposed to happen during this part of the challenge and I had an idea it might be Brandy, so sad. :'( It's a real shame James and Lexie didn't make it, but I suppose a tragedy like that will destroy an already rocky marriage, and Cory is a sweet guy so at least she found some happiness. Ginny was so lovely, and such a great fit for Liam, that was really sad too. On a lighter note, I'm so loving Charlie too, she's just so adorable and she seems to have my luck lol. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter to see what she gets up to next with "Dr. Deathday" :p
    pa5RIHV.jpg

  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    *waves shyly* Hi!
    I have been away from simming for a long time, I had to nurse my mum through terminal cancer and she sadly passed away in June, so I'm slowly easing myself back into the community and trying to catch up on everyone's stories. Firstly, I've finally caught up on this generation, and my gosh I love Liam so much, really enjoying his story! I was anxious all through to the end of chapter 24, because I knew what was supposed to happen during this part of the challenge and I had an idea it might be Brandy, so sad. :'( It's a real shame James and Lexie didn't make it, but I suppose a tragedy like that will destroy an already rocky marriage, and Cory is a sweet guy so at least she found some happiness. Ginny was so lovely, and such a great fit for Liam, that was really sad too. On a lighter note, I'm so loving Charlie too, she's just so adorable and she seems to have my luck lol. Anyway looking forward to the next chapter to see what she gets up to next with "Dr. Deathday" :p

    Ohhh! So glad to see you here!

    And my heartfelt condolences on your mother. That's so hard. I lost both my in laws to cancer. Hugs to you! <3
    I felt sorry for the people who knew the challenge because yeah, one kid had to die! Omg! Liam seems to have tragedy stalk him. And yeah, I loved Cory and Lexie from their high school days and figured she had to end up with him. I'd planned from the beginning that James and Lex wouldn't survive the loss (plus they are too different) even though they had a wonderful love story. Some things just don't work out.

    Charlie is a MESS! (And unlucky, too!) Things just seem to "happen" to her. There's A LOT more in store for these two. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 11,747 Member
    Happy Monday!

    More from Dr. Deathday. :smirk:
    eHVSND8.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
Sign In or Register to comment.
Return to top