Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    They are amazing together, I like their passion. And this mansion is really great, it suits the Richardsons clan so much.

Thank you! <3

I couldn't believe how the mansion turned out. So fitting! @RABOOSKI is an amazing builder/designer!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I want to strangle them each time they force Alex to change into "something more formal". Grrr!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    I want to strangle them each time they force Alex to change into "something more formal". Grrr!

LOL! Maybe one day he'll own his own wardrobe with suits. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    Chapter 1.14

Alex

After we’d gotten dressed, Knight went over all that I was and wasn’t supposed to say. “Come on, Knight. I can handle this. I promise, I won’t take the job. And I’ll buzz you if anything gets out of line.”

Screenshot_546.jpg

He kissed me then took me downstairs to his father’s study. My body felt weak like I hadn’t eaten in a few days, but I put on a confident smile and opened the door.

The room was larger than my whole apartment. Huge floor to ceiling windows offset the intimidating desk. Antonio Richardson watched me like an eagle sighting a juicy fish in the water.

“Welcome, Mr. Day. So nice of you to agree to meet with me. Please, have a seat.”

I grabbed the closest chair to me, settling into the red leather.

“I hope you’ve had a nice morning with my son. Those upstairs rooms are...convenient.”

Screenshot_548.jpg

My stomach took a nosedive. Did he have cameras in the rooms? Gulping, I wanted to get this over with, so I asked, “Um...what is it you wish to talk with me about, Mr. Richardson?”

He laughed. “I like a man who cuts to the chase.” He brought up a hand. “Do you like this office?”

Screenshot_547.jpg

“The office? Well, yeah, it’s pretty amazing, to be honest. Why?”

He put on a cheesy grin that kind of scared me. “Would you like to work here in this office?”

Screenshot_551.jpg

“Um...what exactly would I be doing?”

Screenshot_549.jpg

“I’ve heard from Knight that you are a professional fighter and I need that kind of strength. You see, in my line of work, I naturally collect enemies. You know how it is...when you accumulate wealth, people get jealous. If I had you by my side, working as protection, I’d feel much safer.”

Screenshot_557.jpg

I couldn’t have been more shocked if he’d pulled off his pants and did a hula dance on his desk. “You want me to be your...bodyguard? Aren’t there tougher, bigger, and more frightening people who could do this for you?”

Screenshot_552.jpg

“That’s the thing. You are not someone they’d suspect as powerful. But if they did anything...threatening, I’d unleash you. I think of it as you being my stinger. You don’t realize a bee is around until you feel its pain. Does that make sense?”

Screenshot_558.jpg

I put up my hands and stammered, “W-With all d-due respect, Mr. Richardson, I’m flattered that you think so highly of me but I really can’t do stuff like that. I mean, the people I take down in the MMA are my size. We have weight classes. And if they got too big, I’d lose.”

Screenshot_554.jpg

“But those matches are against other professionals. These men wouldn’t even know what hit them. Sort of like what you did to my son?”
    I knew a threat was coming. Knight had warned me not to be frightened by anything he’d say. Knight would protect me.

“Look, Mr. Richardson, I appreciate the offer, but I’m booked solid with training for my bouts and running the garage, not to mention raising a seventeen year old. I just don’t have time to be your bodyguard as well.”

Screenshot_556.jpg

I rose from my seat and threw on a smile. “I hope you’ll understand. Now, if you don’t mind, I’ve got to get going. My coach is waiting for me at the gym.”

Antonio Richardson met me before I could get to the door. Although he smiled, it wasn’t friendly. “Ah...but Mr. Day, I do mind. I’ve agreed to look the other way about your unconventional relationship with my son on the condition that you agree to work for me. Does that make sense?”

Screenshot_559.jpg

He held my gaze, making me uneasy and the tensing of his jaw only disturbed me more. My heart sped up. “What do you mean?”

Screenshot_565.jpg

He let out a sigh, glancing around his office then back at me. “I’m a busy man as well and I care about my family. I bet you care about yours?”

My thoughts instantly went to Bri. I could feel the blood rush out of my head. “Are you threatening my family?”

His voice was so low I could hardly hear it. “I get what I want sooner or later. It’s up to you. Either you choose the easy way or the hard way. I really don’t want to do this the hard way.”

Screenshot_563.jpg

Panicking, I backtracked. I’d do anything to protect my sister. “W-What’s involved in being your bodyguard?”

Screenshot_562.jpg

“You would live here and be available for me whenever I asked. You would still train with your coach. I’d need you in tip top form, but you will have to stop competing.” He looked me up and down as if I was a prized stallion. “I wouldn’t want my stinger broken.”

I gasped, not believing I was contemplating this. “What about my sister? She lives with me. I’m not about to have her here with all these men hanging around.”

He put his hands behind his back. “She would go to a private academy with dormitories. It is the best in education. What does she want to do?”

I barely heard him, my mind was racing so much. “S-She wants to be a...a writer. English major.”

“Then this is the best for her as well. I have connections in the publishing industry and she would get a leg up in her writing abilities. What do you say, Alex? Do we have a deal?”

“I need to talk with my sister about this before I can give you an answer.”

Screenshot_564.jpg

Smiling broadly, Antonio patted my arm. “Sure, talk it over with her and let me know tomorrow. I have a meeting now, so you will need to see yourself out. I hope to welcome you to the family soon!”

Screenshot_567.jpg

All I could do was watch him file out with his henchman at his side. Was that going to be me?

Slinking down into the chair, I crossed my arms, throat thickening. How could I get out of this and protect Bri at the same time? It was obvious Knight didn’t know his father as well as he thought he did. The man was scary. There were fangs in the things he didn’t say. “Oh, God. What am I going to do?”

Screenshot_568.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I'm worried... :( What will happen now? Knight's father really is a scary person, so I understand Alex... And what about Knight? I think he'll be disappointed when Alex will tell him :/ I'm already waiting for the next chapter :)
  • DamaroDamaro Posts: 387 Member
    Just found your story and being amazed by it! You did a fantastic job so far with everything, the pictures, the plot, everything.
    I also like the characters, even Kyle that little jerkyderky XD
    It took me some chapters to recognize Alex though. I just couldn't put my finger on it from where I knew him. But finding out ( a classic 'sudden realisation' moment xD) even hardened my theory I had about Alex. Well it became a bit more obvious in the last chapters with all these hints, so I saddly can't feel like a special little snowflake for thinking I figued it out. XD But I think I even have an idea about Alex plan/wish and why that makes things even harder.
    I wonder when Knight will find out Alex secret. That sure will rock some things, especially if I'm right about my inkling about Alex plan.

While I am quite confident about Alex, I am still completly unsure about Bri's and Bentons origin though. Did they come from scartch or...?

Please keep going, I already fell quite embodied and addicted to Day & Knight xD
    I know he's scary and he's not really a good person, but because this is my all time favourite sim, I can't help but be excited about all future evil things he's going to put Alex and Knight through. I know I'm weird. :lol:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Just found your story and being amazed by it! You did a fantastic job so far with everything, the pictures, the plot, everything.
    I also like the characters, even Kyle that little jerkyderky XD
    It took me some chapters to recognize Alex though. I just couldn't put my finger on it from where I knew him. But finding out ( a classic 'sudden realisation' moment xD) even hardened my theory I had about Alex. Well it became a bit more obvious in the last chapters with all these hints, so I saddly can't feel like a special little snowflake for thinking I figued it out. XD But I think I even have an idea about Alex plan/wish and why that makes things even harder.
    I wonder when Knight will find out Alex secret. That sure will rock some things, especially if I'm right about my inkling about Alex plan.

While I am quite confident about Alex, I am still completly unsure about Bri's and Bentons origin though. Did they come from scartch or...?

Please keep going, I already fell quite embodied and addicted to Day & Knight xD

Oh yay! Welcome to my new story!!
    I'm surprised more people didn't figure out about Alex but you are especially tied to Alex's origins, eh?
    Bri is Alex's sister born in CAS. Benton came from my slave stock...can you figure out who he is from the Amazon?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I know he's scary and he's not really a good person, but because this is my all time favourite sim, I can't help but be excited about all future evil things he's going to put Alex and Knight through. I know I'm weird. :lol:

Lol! He's deliciously evil...I feel the same way, so you're not weird or maybe you're as weird as me. :D
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    Chapter 1.15

Alex

Knight was waiting right outside the door like he said he would. “So...how did it go? Pops didn’t show any emotion, so I thought that was a good sign.”

1Wo2PVf.jpg

I didn’t want to tell him what happened. I had to figure this out on my own. “Can we talk about this later? I’m late for training.”

z7P2S6s.jpg

His features darkened. “What did he say?”

o23YAUE.jpg

“I told you we’d talk about it later so just drop it. Come on. You can give me a ride to the gym.”

dJYVGyY.jpg

I was thankful Knight had taken the motorcycle since we didn’t have to talk the whole way. As the warm wind whipped through my hair and over my face, my mind spiraled in so many different directions. If I kept seeing Knight, I’d be forced to be a paid thug, but if I broke up with him...I’d never asked that question. I wondered if it was an option. That thought ripped me apart, but if I could protect my sister then what else could I do?

After I’d changed, I went into the training room where the image of Chiandra gazed down on me. It gave me a jolt. I never really looked at it before, but now...it was as if she was here, spying on me.

AbRC3b0.jpg

Walking over to the machines, I started on weights. Coach Marvin strolled up to me and said, “You’re late.”

“I know. I’m sorry. Something came up.”

2aJK8ri.jpg

“Is that something Knight Richardson?”

“Coach...”

“Look, Alex, I don’t know what’s going on but you’re in over your head. You hear me?”

cqfZlFB.jpg

I squinted in disbelief. “What do you mean?”

“I mean just what I’m saying. I got a call from Antonio Richardson’s office.” He stopped.

“What did they say?”

DQ00Rln.jpg

Looking down, he sighed. “Listen...I’ve got a wife and two kids, Alex. And when I get a call like that....” He finally gazed up at me. I could see an apology written on his face. “I-I have to let you go. I-I can’t be your trainer anymore. I’m sorry.”

“What?” I screeched.

“I’m...really sorry.” When he turned to leave, I noticed Knight entered behind him.

Anger pulsed, shooting through my body. How could Antonio Richardson do this to me? I hadn’t even given my answer yet. But I could see exactly what he was doing. He was going to ruin my life so I had no choice but to do what he wanted. I shot up, ready to punch someone out.

Dpawnzv.jpg

Knight was angry, too. I had no idea what would make him like that. But I was so furious, I didn’t care. Maybe we could fight it out like enemies.

RXn50zl.jpg

Knight

Alex’s trainer hedged toward me in a humble way that I knew my father had gotten to him already. I almost lost it when Pops had told me Alex had agreed to be his bodyguard. And now Alex’s new name was Stinger. I couldn’t believe Alex wouldn’t trust me in this. Once you say yes to my father, it was over.

The trainer said, “Tell your father I will step out of Alex’s way. I’m sure the new coach will do a good job.”

d57gtNj.jpg

Never taking my eyes off Alex, I spat, “I’ll give him the message.”

eqkrJ3L.jpg

Hesitating, he said, “You’ll make sure Alex is well taken care of, right?”

Just then, Alex nudged in between us, glaring at me. What was he p*issed off for? He was the one who decided his fate.

gGKsut7.jpg

Glancing between Alex and I, the trainer said, “Well, I’ll leave you two alone then.”

Under his breath, Alex said, “Let’s go.”

94fsGMt.jpg

Alex

Grabbing Knight by the arm, I dug my fingers into him, pushing him out toward the bar. He stumbled forward.

I4QoQ5M.jpg

Turning around to face me, he said, “So are you going to beat me up since you’re now my father’s hired goon?”

P7JMLuO.jpg

“Hired goon? I never said I’d take the job, Knight, but it looks like he’s leaving me no choice. My trainer just quit.”

Lifting his hand, he spat, “Pops told me you agreed. Why, Alex? Why can’t you trust me?”

SplwEo3.jpg

“So you’re going to believe your father over me? I didn’t give him an answer. That’s all.”

He crossed his arms, not saying anything.

cnnHdzK.jpg

We stood like that for what seemed like hours, in silence. Finally, I said, in an uneasy voice, “I...I think we need to break it off...at least for now.”

JrpLkWM.jpg

Knight’s eyes grew cold. “You’re going to roll over and play dead and throw us away like yesterday’s leftovers? Fine.” He turned away from me.

When looking down the barrel of this loaded gun, I realized I couldn’t let him go. Wrapping my arms around him, I held him back. “Don’t leave. I didn’t mean it.”

The tension in his back released and he gripped my arm. Sighing, he said, “I’m going to get to the bottom of this, Alex, so don’t worry. No matter what, you’re going to have to be strong. He’ll stop when he knows we won’t break up. You got that?”

QYnRc2J.jpg

I could only nod, tears forming in my eyes. I nuzzled into his neck for comfort but none came. In a hoarse voice I whispered, “Then why do I feel so scared?”

scEFzNQ.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    That Antonio... If I love Tony and his all other reincarnations, so I hate this one :/ And if I would be Alex I would feel like he. I feel sorry for both of them - Alex and Knight, but I hope they'll be strong enough together to withstand all this...
    Why doesn't he just tell Knight that Antonio threatened to involve his sister in all this mess? Don't be a Rosebrook, Alex! :lol:
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Why doesn't he just tell Knight that Antonio threatened to involve his sister in all this mess? Don't be a Rosebrook, Alex! :lol:

Right? That's coming...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    New story.. YES! Bookmarked :)

NOO, Alex, don't go to the dark side...
    ~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
    New story.. YES! Bookmarked :)

NOO, Alex, don't go to the dark side...

Lol! Sigh...we'll see what happens! And welcome!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    That Antonio... If I love Tony and his all other reincarnations, so I hate this one :/ And if I would be Alex I would feel like he. I feel sorry for both of them - Alex and Knight, but I hope they'll be strong enough together to withstand all this...

There's a lot ahead...just hold on! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SterretjeeeSterretjeee Posts: 3,019 Member
    Just read the entire thing and I absolutely love it! <3
    Just read the entire thing and I absolutely love it! <3

Yay!! I'm thrilled you like it!! More drama to come! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    1. I am loving this story
    2. Already having an idea about what is Alex's secret about
    3. Please more! :D
    4. Oh! Bookmarked :)
    anaitapeva wrote: »
    1. I am loving this story
    2. Already having an idea about what is Alex's secret about
    3. Please more! :D
    4. Oh! Bookmarked :)

Oh...I'm so excited you like it! Thank you for reading!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    So I finally had time to read. Pammiechick you are awesome at what you do! Waiting on pins and needles till the next chapter!
    edited September 2016
    haswh wrote: »
    So I finally had time to read. Pammiechick you are awesome at what you do! Waiting on pins and needles till the next chapter!

Yay!!! I'm so glad you like it!!! So much will happen...stay tuned!! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • nessanewbynessanewby Posts: 241 Member
    Another great story in the making @pammiechick . Once again, waiting eagerly (anxiously?) for another chapter! <3
    edited September 2016
    nessanewby wrote: »
    Another great story in the making @pammiechick . Once again, waiting eagerly (anxiously?) for another chapter! <3

Awesome! Glad to see you here! More soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg