Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Shadowmoon, wow! What has been seen cannot be unseen! :lol: Grumpy fairy will turn you into a toad bahahaha, although she looked the part, the kiddiewinks seriously weren't her kind of clientele and I can relate. I worked in a toy shop for 11 years and it grates on the nerves somewhat (I do like kiddos though not for 12 hours straight). :grin: I'm intrigued by the possibilities with this new guy's proposal, I hope he is legit. Also I hope there are no catwalk jobs because dayum she is gonna land on her bottom more than once lol! :wink:

Grumpy fairy! Bah! Humbug!

We shall see what comes of the modeling job. It’s gotta be better than dealing with brats!

Shadowmoon...smh...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WralaiWralai Posts: 477 Member
    hmmmmm I feel like this is going to be set up
    170424-CeYy_jT-qip.jpg[IMG][/img]
    Click on the image above to be sent to my legacy, The Galvez Legacy!
  • Options
    Wralai wrote: »
    I was wondering when someone would get suspicious of this sudden job... :naughty:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I was just wondering, does James still do his Jenny make-up vids? Or does everyone, including the flamers, know he's both now so he stopped? :neutral:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options
    AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I was wondering when someone would get suspicious of this sudden job... :naughty:

Kinda here too. But wondering who did this?
  • Options
    AudreyFld wrote: »

Kinda here too. But wondering who did this?
    You will find out...in about 4 chapters
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    I was just wondering, does James still do his Jenny make-up vids? Or does everyone, including the flamers, know he's both now so he stopped? :neutral:

Great question!

Actually, because Jenny is such a sore spot with Lexie, sadly, James has put away his Simmy Choos...for now. Jenny’s fans are not happy about this. The rumors abound as to why this has happened, mostly pointing fingers at James’ purported depression (cited from an anonymous source) and Charlie’s girlfriend (whom James was dating). Of course, it’s all Lexie’s fault! Even Jenny’s fans hate her! :scream:

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Oh, Lexie doesn't like children, like her father... :) But many things can change when she'll have one herself ;) By the way, I think Lexie should be a very gorgeous model, she has everything for this work.
  • Options
    Oh, Lexie doesn't like children, like her father... :) But many things can change when she'll have one herself ;) By the way, I think Lexie should be a very gorgeous model, she has everything for this work.

Yes...Lexie is like her father in that way with not liking children. Let's hope she gets over this trait in the future!! :scream:

Lexie should do well with modeling. She definitely is made for such work being tall and pretty. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I'm afraid that not liking children just isn't going to fly, Lexie; The People require NOOBOOS.
    Or there will be riots.
    Lots of riots...
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • Options
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I'm afraid that not liking children just isn't going to fly, Lexie; The People require NOOBOOS.
    Or there will be riots.
    Lots of riots...

She knows she’s doomed to have her own but...not right now! :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Great question!

Actually, because Jenny is such a sore spot with Lexie, sadly, James has put away his Simmy Choos...for now. Jenny’s fans are not happy about this. The rumors abound as to why this has happened, mostly pointing fingers at James’ purported depression (cited from an anonymous source) and Charlie’s girlfriend (whom James was dating). Of course, it’s all Lexie’s fault! Even Jenny’s fans hate her! :scream:

Maybe one day it won't be such a sore spot, and Lexie will realise that Jenny has left a hole in her life, I mean she is bound to miss her, no? :smile: One can only hope! :blush:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options

Great question!

Maybe one day it won't be such a sore spot, and Lexie will realise that Jenny has left a hole in her life, I mean she is bound to miss her, no? :smile: One can only hope! :blush:

You would think so!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Hello, MONDAY!

Let's hear from James today. :smiley:

XSpLl1p.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I somehow get the vibe that this award night will be very eventful :naughty: Haha it feels like things are shaping up for... something. And I am eager to see what ;)

Poor James. My heart breaks for this dude right now. Maybe the Heartthrobs can pick up a few awards to lift his spirits?
    snvAF3B.png
  • Options
    I somehow get the vibe that this award night will be very eventful :naughty: Haha it feels like things are shaping up for... something. And I am eager to see what ;)

Poor James. My heart breaks for this dude right now. Maybe the Heartthrobs can pick up a few awards to lift his spirits?

You guessed right. "Something" will happen. But what? :scream:
    (I don't want you to get your hopes up "too" much...it's more character development than anything crazy.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Parties and awards ceremonies are always fun though. (But not to shoot lol)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreen wrote: »

It was a NIGHTMARE to shoot. Not going to lie. But I've shot worse. (25 sims don't like being on a lot at once, so I was constantly making them OBEY!)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member

It was a NIGHTMARE to shoot. Not going to lie. But I've shot worse. (25 sims don't like being on a lot at once, so I was constantly making them OBEY!)

So I know that to expect! (It's your distant screams that's what :scream:)

Since @LadyLobster brought back Crystal, can you off-topically confirm what happened to her here? Or is Lexie gonna be up against an old foe and you must stay quiet? :cold_sweat:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    Skcaga6Skcaga6 Posts: 3,399 Member
    I love that James is reading one of Alex's books. :)
    wotgen6.gif?w=656
  • Options
    LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    @InfraGreen I think Crystal died alone. I remember asking Pammie once, LOL.
    uduVcAP.png
  • Options
    Aww poor wickle Jamesie boy! :disappointed: Being friends again must be bittersweet for him. It will be interesting to see how Charlie takes their reconciliation, and I do wonder if James is right and that Charlie is actually flaunting his relationship with Lexie everywhere James likes to hide. I would not be the least bit surprised, I think deep down that Charlie knows James and Lexie are the perfect fit and it makes him insecure...just my silly idea though lol. :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• Options

So I know that to expect! (It's your distant screams that's what :scream:)

Since @LadyLobster brought back Crystal, can you off-topically confirm what happened to her here? Or is Lexie gonna be up against an old foe and you must stay quiet? :cold_sweat:

Crystal has been divorced three times, has five children, and is a miserable wretch. Nothing's changed. (And no...none of her children will appear anywhere near Lexie. Once Shiv disowned her mother, she disowned that whole branch in her family tree. Lexie doesn't even know who she is.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    Skcaga6 wrote: »
    I love that James is reading one of Alex's books. :)

I saw it in the inventory and thought, "Why not?" Lexie, of course, would have tons of copies since Alex kept a box of them and passed them on. ;)
    @InfraGreen I think Crystal died alone. I remember asking Pammie once, LOL.

Yes...that is her fate. But she hasn't died just yet...she's Shiv's age. (around 60)

Aww poor wickle Jamesie boy! :disappointed: Being friends again must be bittersweet for him. It will be interesting to see how Charlie takes their reconciliation, and I do wonder if James is right and that Charlie is actually flaunting his relationship with Lexie everywhere James likes to hide. I would not be the least bit surprised, I think deep down that Charlie knows James and Lexie are the perfect fit and it makes him insecure...just my silly idea though lol. :wink:

You could be right about Charlie's insecurities. James does seem like Lexie's perfect fit. We'll see on Wednesday exactly what's going on with him.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    James is amazing, he and Lexie are paired in the heaven. I love them together <3 I have a sense, something import will happen... Waiting so much for Wednesday. :)