Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    I feel sorry for Liam, it seems like he has no real friends :/ I think he feels lonely a bit :( Lexie is tired of her own life, too :( Hmm... The situation isn't good :/
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I feel sorry for Liam, it seems like he has no real friends :/ I think he feels lonely a bit :( Lexie is tired of her own life, too :( Hmm... The situation isn't good :/

Liam does have good friends. At least that's a plus in his direction! But his parents are acting very selfish atm. Both aren't very cognizant of what's important in their children's lives. And Lexie is suffering from depression. The ugly family trait is plaguing her!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited May 2019
    And I have a new chapter!

MAYBE one more on Wednesday and that will be it until probably the following Tuesday. :smile:

EO9r4Up.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Poor Liam, this was his big day and it just didn't go the way it was suppose to! :'( I sure hope his parents can get it together before they really do some damage to the poor kid!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    :bawling::heartbreak::bawling:

Dang Murdicks. Spoiling his party. That’s just wrong! I wanna hug him.
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    Poor kid! Liam's put up with a lot already, and then having those brats ruin his cake? That's the final straw.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    haswh wrote: »
    Poor Liam, this was his big day and it just didn't go the way it was suppose to! :'( I sure hope his parents can get it together before they really do some damage to the poor kid!

Yeah...Lexie and James need to pull their heads out! :s
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    :bawling::heartbreak::bawling:

Dang Murdicks. Spoiling his party. That’s just wrong! I wanna hug him.

The Murdick plague strikes! :p Liam needs a hug. Maybe he’ll get one?
    Poor kid! Liam's put up with a lot already, and then having those brats ruin his cake? That's the final straw.

Yep. It broke the dam! Lol
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    @pammiechick Sounds like Mala would be more than willing to give him that hug :joy: Though I don’t think Liam would want one :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    It's very sad. I feel sorry for poor Liam :( As I told he feels lonely. I don't doubt he has good friends, but he still needs his parents and they're not here :/ Somehow I thought Lexie and James live a very happy life together. Hmm, it seems I was wrong :(
    @pammiechick Sounds like Mala would be more than willing to give him that hug :joy: Though I don’t think Liam would want one :tongue:

Nope. Liam wouldn’t (at least not now. ;) )
    It's very sad. I feel sorry for poor Liam :( As I told he feels lonely. I don't doubt he has good friends, but he still needs his parents and they're not here :/ Somehow I thought Lexie and James live a very happy life together. Hmm, it seems I was wrong :(

Liam does need his parents! Unfortunately, they’re distracted and not taking care of him very well. :'(
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Let's see how Liam is doing after the fiasco party

csSq6kp.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Maybe not so much of a fiasco after all. ;)
    uduVcAP.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Harry Puffer saved the day. But I fear he better enjoy cause I think his depressed mom and self absorbed father are gonna mess things up more.
    It was great to see little Liam happy even for short :blush: But I am sure this friendship isn't just for one or two days and we will see Mr. Puffer many times ;)
    Maybe not so much of a fiasco after all. ;)

Lol! Maybe not! :D
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Harry Puffer saved the day. But I fear he better enjoy cause I think his depressed mom and self absorbed father are gonna mess things up more.

Unfortunately, you’re right! :bawling:
    It was great to see little Liam happy even for short :blush: But I am sure this friendship isn't just for one or two days and we will see Mr. Puffer many times ;)

We will get to see him from time to time.
    And yeah...poor Liam isn’t going to get many fun times in his young life I’m afraid!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Kaden is a good friend not saying anything about the crying.

Henry Puffer THE real deal showed up! So happy for Liam!! :):) This was a sweet gesture on James's part and I'm glad he did it! Too bad it won't make up for his absence to the party though.
    Kaden is a good friend not saying anything about the crying.

Henry Puffer THE real deal showed up! So happy for Liam!! :):) This was a sweet gesture on James's part and I'm glad he did it! Too bad it won't make up for his absence to the party though.

Kaden is his bff. He didn’t want to make Liam feel worse.

James loves his kids. And he’d do anything for them. Unfortunately, his career gets in the way sometimes. :#
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited May 2019
    Hey, guys!

Sorry this is so late. I'm REALLY busy right now and it doesn't look like it's going to lighten up too soon. I "might" have one chapter up for next week but no promises. I'm going out of town a lot (this is vacation season after all). And these chapters are going to take a lot for me to do. I will be doing some of my own poses, so that takes time as well. Anyway, hope you enjoy this!

SSrcdtH.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I hope Liam's dream will come to the truth. :)
    Well now Mala turned out so pretty and Liam is all kinds of gorgeous! They look great together! :) But will it really be perfect? Kinda don't think so. :|
    So sad that Liam's parents are too absorbed in their lives to be in their children's lives. :/ Liam will make a dad someday though with all this practice with it.
    edited May 2019
    I hope Liam's dream will come to the truth. :)

Maybe one day. <3
    Well now Mala turned out so pretty and Liam is all kinds of gorgeous! They look great together! :) But will it really be perfect? Kinda don't think so. :|
    So sad that Liam's parents are too absorbed in their lives to be in their children's lives. :/ Liam will make a dad someday though with all this practice with it.

Mala blew me away when I aged her up! I had another girl all set to be his high school gf and...nope! She was too pretty to pass up!

And we can all hope his life will be perfect (um...yeah, we all know that won't happen. Sorry Liam!) :bawling:

Yeah...James and Lexie need a wake up call. I hope it won't be a serious one! :cold_sweat:

You're right. I can honestly say Liam will be the best dad next to Knight and Alex. ;) He adores kids. (And won't want to be like his parents.)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited June 2019
    Hey, guys,

I'm in the midst of summer and going out of town a lot. SO...my updates will be REALLY sporadic. I'm hoping for once a week and I can't settle on the day, unfortunately. I was really lucky to get this out.

ANYWAY! Hope you like it. It feels like the plot is plodding along...sorry for that! (I hate once a week chapters)

xknMxz9.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    No worries! Sporadic updates are my life now, so I get it! :joy: Great chapter! Even if it broke my heart a little :bawling:
    snvAF3B.png
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Enjoy your summer! <3<3 Will look forward to your chapters whenever they drop.
    uduVcAP.png
    Enjoy your time, Pammie, we can wait ;)

I'm afraid they'll really divorce :/ James and Lexie should find a compromise if they want to save their family and marriage...