Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    That was a great chapter! Exactly what I’ve been waiting for. Hurry up Wednesday!
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    That was a great chapter! Exactly what I’ve been waiting for. Hurry up Wednesday!

Lol!!! I’m with you! I can’t wait for everyone to read the fallout! 😵😄🤣😈
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Oh dear, Charlie what have you done? But it's good she knows she messed up, only a little too late lol! I am curious about this curse and blessing, it seems Liam and Charlie are kindred spirits where luck is concerned, neither of them can seem to cut a break! Ah, to find out what happens next, patience patience! ;)

Patience young padawan...in time you will know all things!

Yes! Liam and Charlie are drama magnets! Hee!
    haswh wrote: »
    Now I certainly didn't see that coming! :o:# The smoke coming out of their mouths reminded me of the show Supernatural! That last line-OH NO!! Now what?! Like @LJFoxie said patience, I need this now as I just want the next chapter to see where they go or what happens to them.

Oh I haven’t seen supernatural! Sounds like a show I’d like! You’ll find out what happened to them Wednesday!

You will LOVE Supernatural if you ever watched Buffy The Vampire Slayer, it has the same kind of theme but swap the slayer for 2 demon hunting brothers with that witty banter intertwined with serious story lines, it's very good! But as a Buffy and Supernatural freak, I am kind of biased! >:)

I’ve actually wanted to watch it but when I’ve got time to kill I watch k-dramas, read, or play the sims. My hubby and I watch series together and he’d hate that kind of thing. But maybe I’ll get some time to check it out. (Stay. Off. The. K-dramas)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2019
    Now for what you’ve been waiting for...

No pic. Sorry! Link below.

http://dayandknight.blog/2019/09/25/chapter-6-37/
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    :joy: This is awesome didn't see this coming either! :joy: Can't wait to see what happens next! :p
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Okay, I just need to have my moment :joy:
    tenor.gif

This is hysterical and brilliant and I cannot wait for more :naughty: Awesome, Pammie! :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    WOW! :o That was unexpected and hilarious! And...
    I can't get out of my head that they will have seen each other naked now, in a manner of speaking! Oh what a bad thought to have and trust me to have it gah! :blush:

...ohhhh this is getting very interesting and complicated and so so amusing all at once! *dies* :D:D:D
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    I don't feel sorry for either of them :smirk:
    BRING ON THE AWKWARD
    kekekekekeke
    FzWOQ8X.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Maybe the genie is secretly a matchmaker and this will bring them closer together than ever before! ;)
    uduVcAP.png
    I loooooved it. Bring it on.
    Can’t wait to see them experiencing life as the other. It’s gonna be eye opening for both of them. And showering and using the restroom! OMG. That in itself will be funny! :joy::joy::joy: I wonder if Dr. DeathDay will start working out again as Charlie. And Charlie will stop and then when they get back he is soft and she is a knockout. Lol. I can dream.
    :joy: This is awesome didn't see this coming either! :joy: Can't wait to see what happens next! :p

Lol! It’s gonns be one crazy ride!
    Okay, I just need to have my moment :joy:
    tenor.gif

This is hysterical and brilliant and I cannot wait for more :naughty: Awesome, Pammie! :heart:

Hee! Thank you!!! It should be fun (once they settle in) ugh!
    WOW! :o That was unexpected and hilarious! And...
    I can't get out of my head that they will have seen each other naked now, in a manner of speaking! Oh what a bad thought to have and trust me to have it gah! :blush:

...ohhhh this is getting very interesting and complicated and so so amusing all at once! *dies* :D:D:D

Believe me that particular problem won’t go unnoticed (and may cause some problems in fact). They will have to get to know each other at light speed and get over the embarrassment!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    WagonFruit wrote: »
    I don't feel sorry for either of them :smirk:
    BRING ON THE AWKWARD
    kekekekekeke

Hee Hee!!!!

There will be a ton of awkward as well as frustrating moments for both of them!
    Maybe the genie is secretly a matchmaker and this will bring them closer together than ever before! ;)

Hmmm...genie a matchmaker? Could be...this definitely will make them super close!!!
    I loooooved it. Bring it on.
    Can’t wait to see them experiencing life as the other. It’s gonna be eye opening for both of them. And showering and using the restroom! OMG. That in itself will be funny! :joy::joy::joy: I wonder if Dr. DeathDay will start working out again as Charlie. And Charlie will stop and then when they get back he is soft and she is a knockout. Lol. I can dream.

Lol! That could happen. No matter what things will be changing for each of them!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I'm still giggling about this whole situation, even hours later :joy::heart:

Why isn't it Monday already though? :bawling: I need more of these crazy shenanigans! Please tell me we'll eventually get to see Charlie have to try and teach a class (while Liam sits there in her body dying at the trainwreck hehehe)
    snvAF3B.png
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    :D:D:D:D:D That's too funny :D:D:D:D
    I'm still giggling about this whole situation, even hours later :joy::heart:

Why isn't it Monday already though? :bawling: I need more of these crazy shenanigans! Please tell me we'll eventually get to see Charlie have to try and teach a class (while Liam sits there in her body dying at the trainwreck hehehe)

You will definitely see that!!!! ROFL 🤣
    :D:D:D:D:D That's too funny :D:D:D:D

There are soooo many things that will happen! I hope everyone enjoys the ride!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Chapter in the morning????? PUHLEEEEESE!
    Chapter in the morning????? PUHLEEEEESE!

Lol! Monday...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, hey!

Let's check in on these two...

OeCPqbw.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Okay ... now that they’ve both had their rants ... time to figure this out. Shipping these two big time! But I think it’s more like we have to raise it from the depths of the Selvadorian river bottom and repair it before it even has a chance.
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    What's going to happen when "Liam" has to teach classes and stuff? :scream:
    uduVcAP.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    I'm feeling more and more sorry for Charli as the chapters progress! Poor girl, surely Liam will take pity on her? Anyway he should have a bit of compassion, his mother was a klutz wasn't she, I suppose after everything he's been through he's less patient than he was when he was younger. It will be very interesting to see how they "adjust" to their situation lol! :lol:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Okay ... now that they’ve both had their rants ... time to figure this out. Shipping these two big time! But I think it’s more like we have to raise it from the depths of the Selvadorian river bottom and repair it before it even has a chance.

Aww...yes. That ship needs all kinds of help at this point. We are far away from love, but...hopefully one day? Much has to happen first. ;)
    What's going to happen when "Liam" has to teach classes and stuff? :scream:

EEK! Liam isn't going to be happy about it, I can tell you that.
    I'm feeling more and more sorry for Charli as the chapters progress! Poor girl, surely Liam will take pity on her? Anyway he should have a bit of compassion, his mother was a klutz wasn't she, I suppose after everything he's been through he's less patient than he was when he was younger. It will be very interesting to see how they "adjust" to their situation lol! :lol:

Hopefully, Liam will find some compassion for Charlie, especially since he has to live in her shoes for a while (Hee!)

He is going to be stretched. Maybe it'll be good for him. We shall see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    edited September 2019
    Oh my gosh this is hilarious! :D Those two becoming each other and interacting was a brilliant idea @pammiechick! B) Sleeping next to yourself, can we all say awkward! :joy:
    Oh my gosh this is hilarious! :D Those two becoming each other and interacting was a brilliant idea @pammiechick! B) Sleeping next to yourself, can we all say awkward! :joy:

Lol!!! Glad you like the idea! ;)

It's been fun writing it! Um...yeah...SOOO awkward. Hopefully, that'll be the last time they do that (in each other's bodies ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WagonFruitWagonFruit Posts: 2,489 Member
    Man, I'd just cuddle me all night long B)
    FzWOQ8X.jpg