Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    Can't wait to see what Jack and Cheyenne will say to each other.

@DeafSimmer
    What will happen??? More soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    haswh wrote: »
    The queen of cliffhanger strikes again! :D
    Can't wait to see what they say to each other! Jack still likes her and what about Chey? How does she feel?

Taps fingers on her desk. tap tap tap

Next chapter please! <3

Hee hee! Sorry about that cliffhanger. I've had that one written ever since I started this gen. LOL!! ;)
    We'll see how Chey responds to this sudden visit! Lots have changed in 15 years.

Sorry for your finger tapping. Unfortunately, all my chapters take loads of time to do so you probably won't see the next one until next week! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Wow! That was some chapter
    Jack shows up after 15 years...sparks are going to fly with Chey tonight...!!

Glad you liked it!
    You think Chey will jump into his arms? Hmmm...we'll see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    @pammiechick I totally get that it takes time to get these written, I will wait as long as it takes! <3
    @pammiechick I totally get that it takes time to get these written, I will wait as long as it takes! <3

Aww...thanks!!! I'm hoping to have some time this weekend! Fingers crossed! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yes, your eyes don't deceive you!

A chapter!

Let's see how Cheyenne takes seeing Jack again.

VVnvVLd.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Great chapter as always!
    Well that didn't go as planned for Jack! He seems a bit full of himself. B) I do think that Chey will give him a call at some point though! Then there will be more drama for sure! :o
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    I can’t wait to catch up!!!! Sorry I’m so behind. :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Ahhhh. Jack!
    Such a hot mess! And nice on the eyes too! Too bad he knows it and uses it to the max.
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    edited April 2021
    Oh a new chapter! Woot!
    Oh my, poor Chey…wanting to be with Mateo…but obviously not so much that she gave him a light kiss. She still has a big crush on Jack. But the guy is too arrogant and think because he is who he is, he can just waltz in and she would drop everything for him. Nada. Jack, you have to change to be a part of Chey’s life, and make her the center of your universe.
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    Somehow I expected her to say yes to going out with him. It would have made for some juicy drama.

@DeafSimmer
    Well...it would have made for more drama but that's not how Cheyenne rolls. She's very loyal and after what happened with Zachary, she doesn't want to do anything despicable in her eyes. Mateo has been her best friend and then lover for years. That's hard to let go so easily. We'll see what happens. More drama to come! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Great chapter as always!
    Well that didn't go as planned for Jack! He seems a bit full of himself. B) I do think that Chey will give him a call at some point though! Then there will be more drama for sure! :o

Thank you!!! <3
    Jack IS full of himself, no doubt. ;) Maaaaybe Chex will call him! We shall see! Drama to come! :sweat_smile:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I can’t wait to catch up!!!! Sorry I’m so behind. :heart:

That's okay! You have a good reason. And it's kind of fun to catch up with lots of chapters to read slowly until the next update.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Ahhhh. Jack!
    Such a hot mess! And nice on the eyes too! Too bad he knows it and uses it to the max.

Jacky boy...
    Is a hot mess...and oh so handsome. But for sure he uses it. Has been since he was a kid so is it really his fault everyone has been swooning over him almost his whole life? Maybe Cheyenne will force him to come off the pedastal he's made for himself. Unfortunately, she's idolized him, too!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh a new chapter! Woot!
    Oh my, poor Chey…wanting to be with Mateo…but obviously not so much that she gave him a light kiss. She still has a big crush on Jack. But the guy is too arrogant and think because he is who he is, he can just waltz in and she would drop everything for him. Nada. Jack, you have to change to be a part of Chey’s life, and make her the center of your universe.

Hee hee! Oh...I love your avatar. Almost didn't recognize you!
    She definitely changed from dying to see Mateo to giving him that light kiss. Hmmm...could be a certain someone is in her mind atm.

Jack is crazy arrogant. Let's hope he can change or things might not go as well as he'd like.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    edited April 2021
    Finally caught up to the latest chapter. Something tells me that Mateo will need some sort of support group, perhaps a Cheyenne based group like Alcoholics Anonymous for those who fall for Cheyenne. He can interact with Zachary in this group. :D
    Also, Jack is such a creepy plum.

Thanks!!!
    Hee hee! You want me to show you their concert? Ugh...that's why I time skipped. ;)

Yeah...you're seeing into the mind of Jack Rackham...a rather interesting delight. ;)
    I was hoping for more of a Spinal Tap-esque disaster of being a touring band. Perhaps something like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSDrT_eDhk

...or this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAXzzHM8zLw

...or perhaps this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiEglUjqWj0

That being said, maybe Mateo's new band is having that misfortune after Cheyenne ditched the old band to be a pop star.
    edited April 2021
    Oh a new chapter! Woot!

She definitely changed from dying to see Mateo to giving him that light kiss. Hmmm...could be a certain someone is in her mind atm.

Jack is crazy arrogant. Let's hope he can change or things might not go as well as he'd like.

@pammiechick - Thanks for noticing my new avatar. I think this is the first time I have ever changed it since I started on the forums! lol That is my sim, Sakura Li, for @Karababy52 's One Month, One World, One Year Challenge. The challenge turned into simlit for some of us, me included. lol
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Finally caught up to the latest chapter. Something tells me that Mateo will need some sort of support group, perhaps a Cheyenne based group like Alcoholics Anonymous for those who fall for Cheyenne. He can interact with Zachary in this group. :D
    Also, Jack is such a creepy plum.

Thanks!!!
    Hee hee! You want me to show you their concert? Ugh...that's why I time skipped. ;)

Yeah...you're seeing into the mind of Jack Rackham...a rather interesting delight. ;)
    I was hoping for more of a Spinal Tap-esque disaster of being a touring band. Perhaps something like this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOSDrT_eDhk

...or this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAXzzHM8zLw

...or perhaps this...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiEglUjqWj0

That being said, maybe Mateo's new band is having that misfortune after Cheyenne ditched the old band to be a pop star.

LOL!

You might be right. After this generation is over, there will be many guys that will need that 12 step program.
    Jack does seem creepy...or is it your imagination? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh a new chapter! Woot!

@pammiechick - Thanks for noticing my new avatar. I think this is the first time I have ever changed it since I started on the forums! lol That is my sim, Sakura Li, for @Karababy52 's One Month, One World, One Year Challenge. The challenge turned into simlit for some of us, me included. lol

Oh cool! I'll have to check out her story!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Oh a new chapter! Woot!

@pammiechick - Oh she is undergoing a sad story right now. Caught in a love triangle.
    Oh a new chapter! Woot!

@pammiechick - Oh she is undergoing a sad story right now. Caught in a love triangle.

Do you have a link or is it in that One month, One world, one year challenge thread?
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick, Yes, I just post on the thread there.
  • TaraIris94TaraIris94 Posts: 552 Member
    Hey! Any chance 🤞🏻 you plan on updating this story (or any of your other ones)? I miss reading about this legacy! A lot of the stories (from many different writers) I was reading have been on a long hiatus so I understand the whole taking a break thing. I hope all is well for you!

Please don't take this as me being pushy- I'm merely curious about the status of the stories.
    Hey @TaraIris94 !

Thanks for your kind words about Day & Knight. I’m working on a new machinima series and will be releasing it in the fall. That’s been taking all my time. I think you’ll like it so I’ll announce it here.

Not sure when I’ll get back to this but I’d really like to. I do have most of generation 7 planned out but I got inspired by animation so I’m doing that. ☺️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg