Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    And then there was that!
    I figured Mateo and Chey would hook up but the real question is will it last. I'm on the fence on that one. Rebounds are not the best way to start a relationship. Looking forward to a two year time jump so much can happen in two years!
    Next chapter please! :)
    Hope you had a great vacation! <3

I DID have a great vacation and a tan to prove it! ;)
    Okay...so yes! Time jump! I love time jumps and we'll be getting into the heart of the story at this point. Cheyenne's rise to superstardom and all the men in her life. What will happen? Will Mateo and Chey last? We'll see!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Next chapter ..... looking forward to more more more.
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Next chapter ..... looking forward to more more more.

More on the way! (Probably Wednesday.) ❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Yay!

It's time for an update.

Let's check in on Mateo. :blush:

lmq6qyl.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Two years!
    And so Mateo kinda lied but then did go on to have his own music career. Chey making her own music too! Good for her and with a big poster too! Wow a Jack appearance! I didn't really think we would see him again. He sounds a bit full of himself but we really don't know a whole lot at this point.
    Looking forward seeing what will happen next! Loved the jump and great chapter! <3
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    After that break-up now I want an Edge Of Eden reunion tour. Also, Jack is a total plum thinking Cheyenne is his.

Good chapter.
    Two years!
    And so Mateo kinda lied but then did go on to have his own music career. Chey making her own music too! Good for her and with a big poster too! Wow a Jack appearance! I didn't really think we would see him again. He sounds a bit full of himself but we really don't know a whole lot at this point.
    Looking forward seeing what will happen next! Loved the jump and great chapter! <3

I adore a time skip! ;)
    Mateo didn't lie exactly. It was true. He did get a deal but...it was his idea, not Dusty's. ;)

Jack is back! And since he's one of the guys in the banner, he's definitely a part of this story--not just a kid. Full of himself? Could be...heh...
    THANK YOU!!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    After that break-up now I want an Edge Of Eden reunion tour. Also, Jack is a total plum thinking Cheyenne is his.

Good chapter.

Thanks!!!
    Hee hee! You want me to show you their concert? Ugh...that's why I time skipped. ;)

Yeah...you're seeing into the mind of Jack Rackham...a rather interesting delight. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Hey ho!
    I was surprised to see Jack, I have signatures hidden so that's no hints for me. ;) Funny enough the pop-to-metal and metal-to-pop pipeline happens IRL too. Swedish singer Anette Olzon ended up doing both but with a personal life way too tame for simlit so never mind that one! I'm glad to see the Eve/garden/poison ivy Cheyenne on full display at last.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    edited April 2021
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Hey ho!
    I was surprised to see Jack, I have signatures hidden so that's no hints for me. ;) Funny enough the pop-to-metal and metal-to-pop pipeline happens IRL too. Swedish singer Anette Olzon ended up doing both but with a personal life way too tame for simlit so never mind that one! I'm glad to see the Eve/garden/poison ivy Cheyenne on full display at last.

Hello!
    Jack has made a come back in the story. This might happen a bit often. These men might swirl around and have more time with Cheyenne (or not). This gen is where the heir dates a TON of people. So there might be more than the banner shows. ;) We'll see.

That's cool about Anette Olzon. I kind of based it on Taylor Swift who changes her sound all the time. From country to pop to...whatever floats her boat. I'm sure metal to pop isn't all that common tho. ;)

Poison Ivy Eve Cheyenne appears! That was only for the promo poster. We won't see her in that outfit again.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    At this point, Chey is leaving a trail of broken hearts. I had hoped that Mateo would be her soulmate. Who will be her true love in the end?

Hey, @DeafSimmer !!!
    Since I'm doing the I'm a Lover Challenge, in Gen 7, the heir MUST leave a trail of broken hearts. :cry:

Mateo IS a great guy and would have been perfect for her...but the show must go on! And it's too hard with their schedules to keep up their relationship. After Zachary, Chey won't do long distance. So that means if she keeps up this pace, she won't ever settle down! Oh my!

Let's see who will get her in the end. We have A LOT of chapters to go. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • ETheSimmerETheSimmer Posts: 4 New Member
    I'm pretty new to the site and wanted to look into SimLit, thinking of potentially using Sims to write my own stories. I wanted to look at some examples first, so I looked at the forum and decided to read a little bit of this one, since it seemed pretty popular. I was immediately hooked and had so much trouble pulling myself away...you write characters tremendously well. I started reading maybe a month or so ago and had to force myself to take breaks between binges, as I'm in school and don't have the time to fly through the story as I'd like to. I just made it to 100 pages and figured I should leave a comment letting you know how much I'm enjoying the story. I'm trying not to read it too quickly, as I know (think?) it's not finished yet and am worried for the day I have to wait for new chapters, haha. But it's so hard not to binge!! You do an incredible job drawing your readers in. And I'm enjoying the new format of having the whole story available on Weebly, though I'll definitely be keeping up with the comments here as well, haha

I guess to comment on the story itself, Alex is my favorite <3 <3 <3 An absolute sweetheart... I will probably bawl my eyes out when he and Knight are no more, though I'm trying not to think about it :) I started gen 3 today and am really intrigued to see where it goes. I was team Luckson for almost the entirety of gen 2, though I did end up really liking Winter. And they made a beautiful family <3 I get the feeling Paxton is interested in Winter, but we'll see what happens. I read the rules before I started the story, but luckily I don't remember them. I don't want to ramble on too much, just wanted to finally pop in and let you know that I adore this story you've created. Thanks for sharing it.
    Just popping in again to take back what I said about liking Winter XD I cried when she was taking his kids away... And how sad that his sons now think of Pax as their father :( I'm sad he couldn't really be in their life, but I guess it's better than the worse case scenario I was worried about (Jackson killing Pax and spending the rest of his life in prison. Glad that didn't happen. Hate to see him hurting though)
    edited April 2021
    ETheSimmer wrote: »
    I'm pretty new to the site and wanted to look into SimLit, thinking of potentially using Sims to write my own stories. I wanted to look at some examples first, so I looked at the forum and decided to read a little bit of this one, since it seemed pretty popular. I was immediately hooked and had so much trouble pulling myself away...you write characters tremendously well. I started reading maybe a month or so ago and had to force myself to take breaks between binges, as I'm in school and don't have the time to fly through the story as I'd like to. I just made it to 100 pages and figured I should leave a comment letting you know how much I'm enjoying the story. I'm trying not to read it too quickly, as I know (think?) it's not finished yet and am worried for the day I have to wait for new chapters, haha. But it's so hard not to binge!! You do an incredible job drawing your readers in. And I'm enjoying the new format of having the whole story available on Weebly, though I'll definitely be keeping up with the comments here as well, haha

I guess to comment on the story itself, Alex is my favorite <3<3<3 An absolute sweetheart... I will probably bawl my eyes out when he and Knight are no more, though I'm trying not to think about it :) I started gen 3 today and am really intrigued to see where it goes. I was team Luckson for almost the entirety of gen 2, though I did end up really liking Winter. And they made a beautiful family <3 I get the feeling Paxton is interested in Winter, but we'll see what happens. I read the rules before I started the story, but luckily I don't remember them. I don't want to ramble on too much, just wanted to finally pop in and let you know that I adore this story you've created. Thanks for sharing it.

Wow! I have a few people binging the story atm...and glad that you decided to comment!

Thank you for your sweet comments about my writing! ❤️❤️❤️ It’s truly a passion of mine and I love when I get new readers too!

Once you get to Gen 5, I switch to Wordpress because it’s easier for me to track readers and for Wordpress readers to sub and never miss an update!

I love Alex, too. Jackson is my favorite character tho...and I love all my heirs. Each gen is written in a different genre basically, so I don’t get bored in writing. I’m on gen 7 ad yes...it’s ongoing!

Thanks for your comments!

Good luck with your own stories!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Just popping in again to take back what I said about liking Winter XD I cried when she was taking his kids away... And how sad that his sons now think of Pax as their father :( I'm sad he couldn't really be in their life, but I guess it's better than the worse case scenario I was worried about (Jackson killing Pax and spending the rest of his life in prison. Glad that didn't happen. Hate to see him hurting though)

Omg...Winter is a character we all love to hate!

And I hope you don’t hate me later...lololol! Hugs!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    > @pammiechick said:
    > Omg...Winter is a character we all love to hate!
    >
    > And I hope you don’t hate me later...lololol! Hugs!

No worries, I wasn't (am not) expecting a smooth ride! I don't remember the challenge rules, but I doubt they're all happy stories lol. I'm excited to continue reading anyway :)
    Welcome to this wonderful story @ETheSimmer! Your in for a fun ride!! :)

Jackson was my favorite too @pammiechick! <3
    > @pammiechick said:
    > Omg...Winter is a character we all love to hate!
    >
    > And I hope you don’t hate me later...lololol! Hugs!

No worries, I wasn't (am not) expecting a smooth ride! I don't remember the challenge rules, but I doubt they're all happy stories lol. I'm excited to continue reading anyway :)

Definitely not a lot of happy but I do try to infuse happiness now and then! :blush:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Welcome to this wonderful story @ETheSimmer! Your in for a fun ride!! :)

Jackson was my favorite too @pammiechick! <3

He's a hard act to follow for any heir! :wink:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    > @haswh said:
    > Welcome to this wonderful story @ETheSimmer! Your in for a fun ride!! :)
    >
    > Jackson was my favorite too @pammiechick! <3

Thank you! I'm excited to be on it :)
    It's been too long.

How about a chapter???

fmEQTNg.png

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    The queen of cliffhanger strikes again! :D
    Can't wait to see what they say to each other! Jack still likes her and what about Chey? How does she feel?

Taps fingers on her desk. tap tap tap

Next chapter please! <3
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Wow! That was some chapter
    Jack shows up after 15 years...sparks are going to fly with Chey tonight...!!