Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Yup! :o:#:D:s;)
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    I can see it...guy drama is coming, and Cheyenne will be in the middle of it.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Guy drama. Bring it on! Lol. 🤣🤣🤣

I think with six guys in the mix (plus a few more on the side) we’ll have PLENTY of guy drama! 🤪🤪🤪
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    haswh wrote: »
    Yup! :o:#:D:s;)

Hee hee! Revving up the testosterone for ya! 💀🔪 🏈 🎸 😡 💥🏎 🚒🚑💔💔💔💗💗💗
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    I can see it...guy drama is coming, and Cheyenne will be in the middle of it.

Swirling amongst all her boyzzzzzz....

Should be a fun time. Right? 😅
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's update time in Cheyenne's world.

Enjoy!

Z7gjrwm.png

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Awesome chapter! <3 So much to digest. I am looking forward to see what happens with Chey and Zachary.
    How will they handle everything going on between them. They love each other but long distance relationships are hard!
    Also with
    Mateo in the mix what will she do when she finds out how he feels? What a big mess this all is going to be! :#:D
    I love it! Thanks for this today! Made me smile! :)
    Another chapter! Love it!
    Oh gee…this is a push me pull me chapter. Zachary not sure if he and Cheyenne can continue, and Cheyenne thinking the same, but neither one saying it to the other. And then there’s Mateo, who has a secret crush on Cheyenne and she doesn’t even see it. But Zachary does, and wants her out of that band and away from Mateo. Will these two survive?
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    Cheyenne seems to have a lot of guy drama going on in her life.

Hey, DeafSimmer! Welcome to Cheyenne's world. Glad to see you here!
    And yeah...each generation is a different romance genre. In this generation, it's a reverse harem so Cheyenne will be having LOADS of guy drama. Think Taylor Swift on steroids. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Awesome chapter! <3 So much to digest. I am looking forward to see what happens with Chey and Zachary.
    How will they handle everything going on between them. They love each other but long distance relationships are hard!
    Also with
    Mateo in the mix what will she do when she finds out how he feels? What a big mess this all is going to be! :#:D
    I love it! Thanks for this today! Made me smile! :)

Hee hee...
    You can see there's something about to happen with Chey and Zachary...and then with Mateo in the mix that just might spark things and BOOM! Which way will it go? Who will win and what path will Chey take from here? Acting or keeping with the band?
    So happy you liked this chapter. It took me a while to pump it out. But it was fun doing it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Another chapter! Love it!
    Oh gee…this is a push me pull me chapter. Zachary not sure if he and Cheyenne can continue, and Cheyenne thinking the same, but neither one saying it to the other. And then there’s Mateo, who has a secret crush on Cheyenne and she doesn’t even see it. But Zachary does, and wants her out of that band and away from Mateo. Will these two survive?

Yay! So glad you loved this chapter!
    Something is going to have to change in order for Zachary and Chey to continue. They both know it. If Zachary can talk sense into her to quit, they might be able to salvage things and maybe Chey can get back on the path to her acting dreams. But if Mateo has anything to say about it, that won't happen so it's going to be a struggle.

Will they both shoot themselves fighting over Cheyenne and her dreams? We shall see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Zachary is very selfish... I am not sure if he honestly thinks about Cheyenne, he thinks more about himself than about her. B)
    Zachary is very selfish... I am not sure if he honestly thinks about Cheyenne, he thinks more about himself than about her. B)

You hit the nose on the head with that one. ;) His ego is super huge. Probably because most things in life he's gotten and when it comes to Cheyenne, things aren't easy for him.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Ho-ray for another chapter...
    Zachary just doesn't fit with what Cheyenne is looking for at the moment. It seems like the band (and eventually Mateo) are more of what she is looking for than being Zachary's football wife. Plus if Zachary convinces Cheyenne to acting, he'll likely have competition from an actor instead of a musician (there are still 3 other men that have yet to be in the story aside from the introduction to Cheyenne's adulthood arc).
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Ho-ray for another chapter...
    Zachary just doesn't fit with what Cheyenne is looking for at the moment. It seems like the band (and eventually Mateo) are more of what she is looking for than being Zachary's football wife. Plus if Zachary convinces Cheyenne to acting, he'll likely have competition from an actor instead of a musician (there are still 3 other men that have yet to be in the story aside from the introduction to Cheyenne's adulthood arc).

You're so right about that.
    Three more swirling men to add to the cauldron of guys. Poor Zachary really doesn't know what's ahead. How can he control her? He can't. And even though he's going to try to make things work out, they both might have to give up and maybe leave as friends?

But at this point, they're not ready to call it quits.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Happy Tuesday!

I have another update for you!

EbEUl0i.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Wow!
    This lady wants to change everything! Welcome to your new band hair change and all Chey! :)
    Pretty sure that Zach and Chey aren't going to make it much longer. :/ She is having too much fun with the band right now.
    Great chapter!
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Glad to see a new chapter.
    Was that a wig or did Mateo magically grow long hair just in time for the photo shoot?
    Wow!
    This lady wants to change everything! Welcome to your new band hair change and all Chey! :)
    Pretty sure that Zach and Chey aren't going to make it much longer. :/ She is having too much fun with the band right now.
    Great chapter!

Thanks!
    We’ll see if these changes are a good thing. Mateo isn’t happy!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited February 2021
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Glad to see a new chapter.
    Was that a wig or did Mateo magically grow long hair just in time for the photo shoot?

Lol! In
    the story they gave him an extension weave..same with all of them.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    @pammiechick
    Zach is a hottie. I have a feeling his romance with Cheyenne wouldn't last long, though.

YES!!!!
    Zachary is soooo easy on the eyes but...

with Chey's life the way it is...relationships, any relationship will be tested.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I love that photo of the band!
    hose pose packs that you used really helped to really add to the story. The parting of Chey and Zach, that was so sad. I loved the band’s make-over…and Dusty isn’t afraid to tell this band the way it is. Poor Mateo. They changed the band’s name, but he does look good with his new look. In fact, so much better 😉 I know they would see each other in a few months, but I have a feeling that this is really the end of Zach and Chey. The band is going to make it big, I am sure.
    I love that photo of the band!
    hose pose packs that you used really helped to really add to the story. The parting of Chey and Zach, that was so sad. I loved the band’s make-over…and Dusty isn’t afraid to tell this band the way it is. Poor Mateo. They changed the band’s name, but he does look good with his new look. In fact, so much better 😉 I know they would see each other in a few months, but I have a feeling that this is really the end of Zach and Chey. The band is going to make it big, I am sure.

I can't do D & K without poses. 80% of all my shots use poses, unfortunately. ;) I get obsessive with them. :tongue:
    Thanks about the makeover! It sure did make a difference! Mateo is even HOTTER with his new look.

Zachary and Chey are hanging on!!!! Let's see if the nail in the coffin hits somehow. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg