Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    I will have to do a catch-up read this weekend. :)

You've missed your drama queen man! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Are you doing a teen arc or jumping straight to YA? Always excited for a D&K timeskip! :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,374 Member
    Cheyenne is such a sweet and empathetic girl. I can see that she has inherited her father's big heart <3
    It's so fine that she tries to help Phoebe :love:
    It is obvious that it is Phoebe's mother's dream that will not become a reality.....
    .....it's bad when parents don't want to see their kids as they are :'(

She has a large heart like daddy and goes in without thinking through things like mama! 🙃

I'm getting a little curious about how Cheyenne got her personality :)
    I know your story follows a fixed template (I'm a Lover Challenge), but do you let the coincidences (genetics) determine or is everything planned in advance?
    I get curious about where you get your inspiration and the actual writing process.
    It is not my intention to spam your story thread and maybe it's not the place where I should ask that type of question, so feel free to direct me to the right place :)
    Are you doing a teen arc or jumping straight to YA? Always excited for a D&K timeskip! :mrgreen:

Jumping straight to college! Gotta use DU sometime!

And I love a good time skip too! 🙃
    Cheyenne is such a sweet and empathetic girl. I can see that she has inherited her father's big heart <3
    It's so fine that she tries to help Phoebe :love:
    It is obvious that it is Phoebe's mother's dream that will not become a reality.....
    .....it's bad when parents don't want to see their kids as they are :'(

She has a large heart like daddy and goes in without thinking through things like mama! 🙃

I'm getting a little curious about how Cheyenne got her personality :)
    I know your story follows a fixed template (I'm a Lover Challenge), but do you let the coincidences (genetics) determine or is everything planned in advance?
    I get curious about where you get your inspiration and the actual writing process.
    It is not my intention to spam your story thread and maybe it's not the place where I should ask that type of question, so feel free to direct me to the right place :)

Actually, I think through how their personalities will be beforehand. Using how they were raised plays a huge part in that and who their parents are. For example, Siobhan came from a broken family with tragedy hurting her. The Days have depression in their genetics, so it was easy for me to use that for her arc. She also was raised by Winter so she was reserved. Not so with Lexie. I wanted her to be a funny geeky type with loads of humor. Each character kind of speaks to me before I write them. 😜

I don’t play like a regular challenge. I use the drama of each generation of the challenge to spring board the plot so if you peek, you’ll spoil yourself but it’s up to me on how I get there. Also sometimes I don’t always do what the challenge says especially when it comes to marriage. (Of course any deaths or destruction in the challenge WILL be met! Lol! 😈🔥😈 And I may add my own!)

This thread is always open for any discussion! In the past, it used to be a war zone for readers ship wars! 😂😜🔥🔥🔥 So never hesitate to ask anything! ❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Chapter today? Dare I hope? :mrgreen:
    uduVcAP.png
    Chapter today? Dare I hope? :mrgreen:

Lol! Working on it!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey guys!

We have a chapter!

And it's the play and the final chapter of the child years! HUGE timeskip next! ;)

Enjoy!

gbWbBcW.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    edited February 2020
    I think Cheyenne is wrong, Jack or Jake really likes her and wanted to be her friend... :/ She is too young to understand that he wants to live like any child of his age and when you are famous it's difficult. His friend is right - if Cheyenne would know who is he really she'd look at him like at her idol, but not like at a boy she would like to know, play and talk. However, he had to tell the truth somehow or he planned to do that? Well, I hope they will clear things out and their friendship will continue. It would be too sad if they would break up :(
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    I always knew that
    Jake was Jack. To bad that Cheyenne is so sad about it. She is little and those lies were big. I'm glad that all the performances went well for her.
    Really looking forward to the time jump to see where she is all grown up! <3

Oh no! This is so heartbreaking :heartbreak:
    Cheyanne in the violence of her emotions and too fast in her conclusions. It's really sad :cry:
    NB: The scenography and pictures of the little performers are very convincing B)
    I'm sorry we didn't see Cheyenne's parents and her grandfather.
    I'm sure they were very proud ;)

I am excited about what entanglements you have now planned! :smile:
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Poor Cheyenne! Jack genuinely did like her it's a shame. At least the play went without a hitch. Bring on the time jump and Liam's constant heart attack threats with all those boys hee hee! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

I think Cheyenne is wrong, Jack or Jake really likes her and wanted to be her friend... :/ She is too young to understand that he wants to live like any child of his age and when you are famous it's difficult. His friend is right - if Cheyenne would know who is he really she'd look at him like at her idol, but not like at a boy she would like to know, play and talk. However, he had to tell the truth somehow or he planned to do that? Well, I hope they will clear things out and their friendship will continue. It would be too sad if they would break up :(

I think you’re right. Jack has a crush. Too bad when his secret got out, he didn’t want to seek her out. HE was too embarrassed. When you’re famous, you’re still a person. People (including Cheyenne) tend to forget that!

And true...Cheyenne WOULD have acted differently. He couldn’t have teased her at first and been treated like a normal person. That the lie was shattered hurt him most of all. I don’t think he wanted to deal with reality. He wouldn’t have confessed it.

We shall see if they ever patch things up. It won’t be anytime soon...

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited February 2020
    haswh wrote: »
    I always knew that
    Jake was Jack. To bad that Cheyenne is so sad about it. She is little and those lies were big. I'm glad that all the performances went well for her.
    Really looking forward to the time jump to see where she is all grown up! <3
    I figured most would have known he had to be Jack all this time! Hee!

Thankfully, she’ll have time to patch things up with her bff! We won’t see it but she’ll be one of her roommates in college! Kristie is so pretty!
    Oh no! This is so heartbreaking :heartbreak:
    Cheyanne in the violence of her emotions and too fast in her conclusions. It's really sad :cry:
    NB: The scenography and pictures of the little performers are very convincing B)
    I'm sorry we didn't see Cheyenne's parents and her grandfather.
    I'm sure they were very proud ;)

I am excited about what entanglements you have now planned! :smile:

Yes, Chey is our little drama queen. And she couldn’t wrap her head around a “star” like him wanting to be her friend. She felt if he did want to have a friendship, he would have confessed who he was by now. So her mind went straight to the worst scenario instead of how he must have felt. Youngsters.

Yeah...I’m sorry I didn’t have time to put in the parents and James. Just had to go with this! (They were beaming! Especially James because he sees himself in Cheyenne).

And thank you for noticing the backdrops! I have lots of theater experience. 🙃

Oh so many entanglements are coming! 😝😈🤣
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Poor Cheyenne! Jack genuinely did like her it's a shame. At least the play went without a hitch. Bring on the time jump and Liam's constant heart attack threats with all those boys hee hee! :wink:

Jack did have a crush! At first he was teasing her and really didn’t have feelings but over time they grew just like they did for Chey!

Liam’s constant heart attacks! Lol! Fortunately for him, he won’t be with her in college. I can tell you he survived high school. Barely. 😝

Btw, love your avatar! ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »

Jack did have a crush! At first he was teasing her and really didn’t have feelings but over time they grew just like they did for Chey!

Liam’s constant heart attacks! Lol! Fortunately for him, he won’t be with her in college. I can tell you he survived high school. Barely. 😝

Btw, love your avatar! ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you very much! :blush:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Wow, Cheyenne is miserable after the lie that we all reading the story saw as obvious but she didn't regarding Jack. Between this and the time skip, this song here is very fitting of what she is going through...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xi49yirJiEA
    @VanPelt81 Lol! Fitting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hello, guys!

I have a chapter!

It's the start of Cheyenne's YA years! This is a little different type of chapter though. We'll go back to normal after this one. ;)

Enjoy!

cVmQgUj.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    What a presentation :)<3
    So many roads are open now and my curiosity is awakened :p
    Bring on the next section!!! >:)
    Now please o:)
    What a presentation :)<3
    So many roads are open now and my curiosity is awakened :p
    Bring on the next section!!! >:)
    Now please o:)

Yes, many ships have the opportunity to sale in the end. >:) What will happen?

I'm writing the next chapter now so it'll update on Wednesday! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    My poor baby isn’t famous enough to be interviewed :bawling: (I’m just teasing! :heart::tongue:)

I liked meeting the rest of the guys and I can’t wait to see each of their stories unfold with Cheyenne! Looks like she was a busy girl ;):joy: These guys are all so yummy! And so different too! Can’t wait for more!
    snvAF3B.png
    My poor baby isn’t famous enough to be interviewed :bawling: (I’m just teasing! :heart::tongue:)

I liked meeting the rest of the guys and I can’t wait to see each of their stories unfold with Cheyenne! Looks like she was a busy girl ;):joy: These guys are all so yummy! And so different too! Can’t wait for more!
    I totally agree with the description of the guys, ......but I think you have babies everywhere :D
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Such a cool & refreshing way to frame the first chapter of Cheyenne's Young Adult years. Not sure why but I like Aarav the most from this chapter.

Aww...well, he’s VERY important and will get as much space as the others. 😝 We’ll meet him fairly soon too.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Such a cool & refreshing way to frame the first chapter of Cheyenne's Young Adult years. Not sure why but I like Aarav the most from this chapter.

I was wondering who people liked the best so far after their interviews. I love a grumpy guy, too. He’s got passion which is evident by his demeanor.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg