Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    This is so deliciously complicated. My heart is breaking for Alex. You do such amazing job with these characters. I'm terribly addicted to this story. I'm checking several times a day for updates. I love Knight for being prepared to give up everything for Alex. I love Alex, his situation is so complicated. He's a man, yet seems to have all these female emotions too, if I may put it that way. Then there's this organization Antonio is the head of and I love the shadow it casts on Alex & Knight relationship. I don't actually want this element removed. No, Knight, you can't take over!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Well wasn't expecting Knight to indirectly propose this morning. Also when it comes to delivering news always let the other person go first. That way if what they say is bad news your good news will make things a little better. Or if it's really bad news you get to choose what to say and what not to say. Clearly Knight you should have let Alex go first. Alex don't you start! I don't what to here that talk from you. You're fine just the way you are.! :smile:
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    *sighs deeply* What Alex will do now? :( Will he tell the truth? It's scary even to me :o
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    *sighs deeply* What Alex will do now? :( Will he tell the truth? It's scary even to me :o

Do you think he can go on like this with Knight? Especially with what's at stake. You'll find out soon!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    Maladi777 wrote: »
    This is so deliciously complicated. My heart is breaking for Alex. You do such amazing job with these characters. I'm terribly addicted to this story. I'm checking several times a day for updates. I love Knight for being prepared to give up everything for Alex. I love Alex, his situation is so complicated. He's a man, yet seems to have all these female emotions too, if I may put it that way. Then there's this organization Antonio is the head of and I love the shadow it casts on Alex & Knight relationship. I don't actually want this element removed. No, Knight, you can't take over!

ADORE your new banner...but it also makes me sad.

Glad you're addicted. I am, too! And someone is going to appear in the next episode... ;)

Don't worry...Knight can't fix everything even though it's in his nature to do so (why do you think I named him Knight? ;) )
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2016

ADORE your new banner...but it also makes me sad.

Glad you're addicted. I am, too! And someone is going to appear in the next episode... ;)

Don't worry...Knight can't fix everything even though it's in his nature to do so (why do you think I named him Knight? ;) )

Thank you. I have one more banner, but it is way too spoilery. :smile: Beryl is too perfect as an angel not to use her in a banner and today
    I dreamt of such a nice scene with her that gave me an idea for some lighter chapters when the story feels too dark
    . I really hope you'll enjoy it.

I noticed you downloaded my simself and I read your comment. :)
    No problem with different traits(I think we have at least a piece of all of them in ourselves anyway) and any ccs you want. I'm really excited what you'll come up with and I'm sure I'll be having combinations of fits of laughter and heart attacks when I see my simself in your story...

I think when Knight learns the truth he will need some time to process it. I know it would be difficult for me to get used to it too because it's quite confusing. Knight has only come to terms with the fact that he's gay and now he'll have to deal with the question of his sexuality again. Is he gay because he was attracted to Alex believing he's a man or is he a hetero because he was subconsciously attracted to the woman? We know he fell in love with those eyes and female features. He might even get angry that Alex caused him an identity crisis. :smiley:
    heffners_orig.jpg

Do you think he can go on like this with Knight? Especially with what's at stake. You'll find out soon!

I don't know... I'm not sure about anything. I guess if I would be Alex I would try to keep my secret to the end. It's really scary and I understand Alex.
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    Now all the courage that Alex had gathered was just bombed by Knight's declaration. :worried:
    edited September 2016
    Chapter 21

Alex

When Knight told me he wanted to have a child, I panicked. If he found out I was a woman, for sure he’d think I should carry it. How was I going to tell him my secret?

Screenshot_855.jpg

And then when he told me he would never desire a woman, I lost it.

I hadn’t cried this much since my dad’s funeral.

I felt trapped. Out of control. How could I escape this nightmare?

As Knight held me, I tried to climb out of the pit of my fear. Conquer the specter that was determined to swallow me whole. I had to tell him who I was. This lie had gone too far. I knew it would be the death of our relationship and that scared the p*ss out of me. Of course, Knight would tell me what I wanted to hear once he found out, but in the end, it always was the same.

A gay man would never stay with me. And Knight was gay.

Screenshot_858.jpg

As we lay there, I decided to have a few special moments of us together as two men, sharing love. Kissing him, gently, turned into passion.

“I want you,” he whispered, out of breath.

I couldn’t do this anymore. Not to him. Not to us.

“Knight,” I breathed, “I’ve got to tell you something.”

Screenshot_859.jpg

“Not now, baby.” He went for the buttons on my shirt.

I stopped him. “Yes. Now,” I said, forcefully.

Pulling back, the look of hurt in his eyes killed me, but I had to do this. “What’s wrong?” he asked.

Screenshot_914.jpg

Biting my lip, I willed myself to tell him. To face my fear. “I-I’m not what you think. I’m...trans.”

He c*ocked his head. “Trans. What does that mean?”

“I’m a trans man. It means I’m a man in a woman’s body.”

His eyes widened as the reality sunk into his brain.

“I wanted to tell you that first night but you got a phone call and I chickened out. Our attraction for each other is like nothing I’ve ever experienced, and then I got scared.”

He knitted his eyebrows, clearly angry. “Scared of what? Scared that I would dump you? That I wouldn’t understand?”

I took his hand. He pulled away.

I asked, “Do you really believe at that moment you would have been as attracted to me if you thought I was a woman? Be honest.”

Screenshot_912.jpg

“I don’t know, Alex. You didn’t give me a chance. I might have. Do you realize the reasons I fell in love with you? It’s not because you’re a man. It’s because of who you are. You’re the best person I’ve ever met. So strong and kind and self-sacrificing. Someone who I would like to emulate. Someone I look up to!”

Screenshot_910.jpg

He pulled at his hair. “God, I want to rip your mother to shreds for what she’s done to you.” He gripped my arms, staring at me. “I love you, Alex Day. Not Alex Day the man. Not Alex Day the woman. I. Love. You.”

Tears pooled in my eyes, throat thickening. How did I deserve such a man as Knight Richardson? “I’m sorry,” I whispered.

He pulled me to him, enveloping me in his arms. I cried into his chest saying over and over, “I’m sorry.”

After a while, he raised me to my feet. Cradling my hand, he kissed it then we walked to his place, not saying anything. Just being with each other.

Screenshot_915.jpg

We undressed and made love as I felt a cascade of emotions. Love. Joy. Guilt. Fear. But I gave myself over to him as he hovered naked above me. Loving me more than anyone had in my entire life.

1alex.jpg

Dressing in our underwear, I came over to him, still flushed from our time together. He held my waist and said, “I love you.”

I rubbed his soft, warm lips. “How did I get so lucky?”

Screenshot_872.jpg

Dropping back on the pillow, he half smiled. “You are one lucky guy to have me.”

I laughed, punching him playfully.

Then his face grew serious and his eyes searched for mine. I took his hand and stroked him, wanting to show him how much I treasured our time together.

“You know I’ll never leave you, Alex. No matter what you decide, I’m here for you. We don’t have to do this legacy thing. You know that, right?”

Screenshot_874.jpg

Locking onto his eyes, I said, “I know how you feel about me, Knight, if that’s what you’re asking. I just...I’ve got to work through what I want for myself. I’m not there yet. I’ve been struggling with my identity for years. I may want to transition all the way one day.”

Screenshot_873.jpg

He pulled me closer to him, caressing my head. “Don’t do it for me. I’m fine with who you are right now. If you want to change, do it for yourself only. I will support you no matter what.”

Screenshot_875.jpg

All I could do was nod, still scared about our future. I knew Knight was sincere. Time would tell if he could deal with this.

We fell asleep in each other’s arms, taking a welcome nap. And as I drifted off, I enjoyed being with him, not worrying about our future.

Screenshot_869.jpg

Knight

I woke up with a start as reality came crashing at me like a barreling fist. No way in h*ll was Alex going to be my father’s secret human weapon.

Screenshot_876.jpg

But how was I going to convince my father to give Alex up without letting out his secret? It was a smart thing not to tell him. Alex had more power as a man. But he wasn’t a man, so he wasn’t as strong. And I’d be dam*ned if I’d let some loser hurt him.

Screenshot_877.jpg

Getting dressed, I gave Alex a kiss as he slept then stalked to the door, readying myself for an all out war with my father.

Screenshot_878.jpg
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I have to say I'm really impressed by the strength of Kinght's character. He didn't hesitate for a moment. For a guy being raised by Antonio, the s*xist, he's adapting to the news Alex brings to his life pretty fast. :):D
    I loved their sweet moments together. Well written. I can't wait for Knight fighting for his lover's freedom!
    heffners_orig.jpg
    I have to say I'm really impressed by the strength of Kinght's character. He didn't hesitate for a moment. For a guy being raised by Antonio, the s*xist, he's adapting to the news Alex brings to his life pretty fast. :):D
    I loved their sweet moments together. Well written. I can't wait for Knight fighting for his lover's freedom!

Well, that's just it...Knight, if he is gay, is new and the bottom line that Alex didn't give him credit for is that he loves Alex to the core. He had to come to terms with his s*exuality in the first place just to date Alex. So, by the time the revelation came, it didn't matter to him.

But, of course, nothing is that easy, is it? ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • dragonfire1399dragonfire1399 Posts: 151 Member
    Oh, ma, word. Every chapter just keeps me on my toes, waiting for more! I love how Knight cares about Alex as the person he is, not as "Alex Day the man or Alex Day the woman." It's so...Gah! Beautiful! :)
    Oh, ma, word. Every chapter just keeps me on my toes, waiting for more! I love how Knight cares about Alex as the person he is, not as "Alex Day the man or Alex Day the woman." It's so...Gah! Beautiful! :)

Thank you! So glad you're enjoying this. It's kind of an obsession for me at this point. :tongue:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited September 2016
    I think it will not be easy to win this war against Antonio... Knight really deserves this name, he is brave and even deep inside.
    Well, this story.... It's a very special story for me <3
    Post edited by roseinblack69 on
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    I knew it'd work out. Although I'm kinda worried as to how Knight will "save" Alex from his father. Don't be a hero Knight be a sidekick they rarely die. Also this situation seems like the perfect time for a particular spoiler pic ;)
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    I knew it'd work out. Although I'm kinda worried as to how Knight will "save" Alex from his father. Don't be a hero Knight be a sidekick they rarely die. Also this situation seems like the perfect time for a particular spoiler pic ;)

Which one...the spoiler pic I posted on Citizen's thread? Coming soon...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I think it will not be easy to win this war against Antonio... Knight really deserves this name, he is brave and even deep inside.
    Well, this story.... It's a very special story for me <3

Yes...his name definitely has meaning. ;) I'm so glad you like it.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SpurklyNinjaSpurklyNinja Posts: 76 Member
    “I love you, Alex Day. Not Alex Day the man. Not Alex Day the woman. I. Love. You.” Literally swooning over here :blush:

Really can't wait to see what happens next!

~Live a little, and dance a lot while you're at it~
  • anaitapevaanaitapeva Posts: 917 Member
    I loved this chapter, finally Alex is out to Knight. The fight with Antonio won't be easy, and probably not fair. I don't trust him at all...
    Antonio clearly needs a distraction so that Alex and Knight could draw breath. Hopefully, help is on the way. :p
    heffners_orig.jpg
    Antonio clearly needs a distraction so that Alex and Knight could draw breath. Hopefully, help is on the way. :p

Ahem...yes...lots of help in a purple dress and stiletto boots! ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • MistyDoveMistyDove Posts: 695 Member
    I really love this story so far :smile:
    I can't wait to see what happens next!
  • LunarMoon88LunarMoon88 Posts: 297 Member
    Just binge read this story! I love it! <3
    Just binge read this story! I love it! <3

Awesome and welcome to this story! <3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    MistyDove wrote: »