Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Awww, they're all happy and loved up it's all fallen into place. I was actually wondering how Charlie would react to James being Liam's dad, seems she's pretty cool about it for now? I am so looking forward to the wedding and seeing the rest of the family again! I do feel for you though, having all those simmies in the one place and trying to get them to behave, it's probably the only bad part of sim story telling. It'll be worth it though, the wedding will be amazing! Oh and naughty genie, now what will Charlie tell their noo boos?

And speaking of noo boos , oh it's all so very exciting! :smiley:

Nooboos on the way (yikes I better get Charlie preggers)—oh, Liam!

Yes...I can’t bring all the Day fam in for the wedding. There’s too many (August and Beau had four children and Briar had two! 😱). But some will show up.

I hope it comes off okay! I’ll be under the gun doing it. At least Ive dressed everyone for it. That took hours alone!

Yes! I sympathize. However, l love dressing my sims, they get new outfits nearly every chapter. But when you have to do 20 of them, yikes!!! But I can't wait! :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Awww, they're all happy and loved up it's all fallen into place. I was actually wondering how Charlie would react to James being Liam's dad, seems she's pretty cool about it for now? I am so looking forward to the wedding and seeing the rest of the family again! I do feel for you though, having all those simmies in the one place and trying to get them to behave, it's probably the only bad part of sim story telling. It'll be worth it though, the wedding will be amazing! Oh and naughty genie, now what will Charlie tell their noo boos?

And speaking of noo boos , oh it's all so very exciting! :smiley:

Nooboos on the way (yikes I better get Charlie preggers)—oh, Liam!

Yes...I can’t bring all the Day fam in for the wedding. There’s too many (August and Beau had four children and Briar had two! 😱). But some will show up.

I hope it comes off okay! I’ll be under the gun doing it. At least Ive dressed everyone for it. That took hours alone!

Yes! I sympathize. However, l love dressing my sims, they get new outfits nearly every chapter. But when you have to do 20 of them, yikes!!! But I can't wait! :)

Hee hee! I’m like you...I love to make them wear new outfits but dressing 20 sims suxx!

Glad you can’t wait! *rolling up sleeves*
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Wow! What a journey this has been!

Here's a little epilogue to send us into the next generation.

I'll be back in January (hopefully).

Thanks for putting up with this crazy gen.

HUGS!! <3

rOnmrWo.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Ahhh this warmed my heart so much :heart: What a beautiful end to the generation! :heart: I’m really looking forward to lucky Gen 7 ;)
    snvAF3B.png
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited December 2019
    A beautiful chapter and a lovely family <3
    Liam and Charlene have two beautiful children :love:
    I think Cheyenne is a perfect mix with her father's eyes and her mother's red hair. It is seen that she is full of fire :p:smiley:

NB: I think it's a fun detail that Liam and Charlene have forgotten their common journey ....
    ... but no one would believe them anyway if they told how they found love :joy:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    I look forward to new adventures in January :)
    This chapter melted my heart! <3<3<3 Enjoy the rest of the month and we’ll see you back in January!
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Awesome epilogue! <3 Perfect way to wrap it all up. :) It was so nicer to see everyone together! Cheyenne and Kian are absolutly adorable! <3 Looking forward to the next gen and what shenanigans Cheyenne gets up to!

Enjoy your break and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! <3<3
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    Nawww that was lovely! It was great to see Beaugust, Lexie, Cory and James again. What a beautiful little fam Liam and Charlie have, I understand where his fear comes from but his marriage is more solid and he is a hands on dad, two things Lexie and James didn't have. Looking forward to seeing what Cheyenne gets up to next gen, and have a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy your break! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Ahhh this warmed my heart so much :heart: What a beautiful end to the generation! :heart: I’m really looking forward to lucky Gen 7 ;)

Thank you so much! Lucky Number Seven next up! 🍀
    A beautiful chapter and a lovely family <3
    Liam and Charlene have two beautiful children :love:
    I think Cheyenne is a perfect mix with her father's eyes and her mother's red hair. It is seen that she is full of fire :p:smiley:

NB: I think it's a fun detail that Liam and Charlene have forgotten their common journey ....
    ... but no one would believe them anyway if they told how they found love :joy:

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
    I look forward to new adventures in January :)

Thank you! ❤️

Yes! Actually, Cheyenne reminds you of Lexie a bit but she has Charlie’s lips (and of course hair). And she’s a spitfire, that one! 😝

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you! 🎉
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    This chapter melted my heart! <3<3<3 Enjoy the rest of the month and we’ll see you back in January!

Aww...I’m so glad! ❤️❤️❤️

(And I’m going to PLAY the game! I’m so excited! Haven’t had time to play it since Strangerville came out!)
    haswh wrote: »
    Awesome epilogue! <3 Perfect way to wrap it all up. :) It was so nicer to see everyone together! Cheyenne and Kian are absolutly adorable! <3 Looking forward to the next gen and what shenanigans Cheyenne gets up to!

Enjoy your break and have a wonderful Christmas and New Year!! <3<3

Thank you! 🥰

Cheyenne will get up to shenanigans! Oh my! 😝

And I hope you enjoy your holidays with your family! ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Nawww that was lovely! It was great to see Beaugust, Lexie, Cory and James again. What a beautiful little fam Liam and Charlie have, I understand where his fear comes from but his marriage is more solid and he is a hands on dad, two things Lexie and James didn't have. Looking forward to seeing what Cheyenne gets up to next gen, and have a lovely Christmas and Happy New Year. Enjoy your break! :wink:

Aw, thank you! ❤️❤️❤️

It was fun seeing the old gang. I don’t get to see them much in game either so it was great to age them up a bit and style. (And Beaugust isn’t getting any younger! 😭😭😭)

Liam’s marriage is 1000 x better than Lexie’s and so yes, he makes sure to be there for his kids no matter the circumstances!

Hee hee! Cheyenne will be getting into a lot next gen. That girl! 😝

Hope your holidays are magical! 🎉
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • WitcHazardWitcHazard Posts: 1,209 Member
    Nooboo WitcHazard: This chapter was glorious!

Dark WitcHazard: He he I’m sensing Cheyenne to be a awesome little drama magnet I’m intrigued! >:)

Lover WitcHazard: This wedding was so cute I love it! Also I like that Charlie and James have such a loving relationship I think they both needed it!

Shipper WitcHazard: Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk! <3

Anti Shipper:Oh well there’s always next gen! ;)
    WitcHazard wrote: »
    Nooboo WitcHazard: This chapter was glorious!

Dark WitcHazard: He he I’m sensing Cheyenne to be a awesome little drama magnet I’m intrigued! >:)

Lover WitcHazard: This wedding was so cute I love it! Also I like that Charlie and James have such a loving relationship I think they both needed it!

Shipper WitcHazard: Eeeeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkk! <3

Anti Shipper:Oh well there’s always next gen! ;)

Yay! I’m so excited Nooboos is happy!!! ❤️❤️❤️

And even Dark can see exquisite drama ahead. 😈😈😈

Thank you, Lover, for your kind words about the wedding. Honestly my computer was acting up so we were lucky to get any pics. 😬 And yeah, what a wonderful thing for James since he would have lost that privilege with Brandys death. He adores Charlie as a daughter and you’ll see more of that next gen.

Shipper! The ship has sailed!!! 🚢 *baroooga*!

Aw Anti...maybe you’ll like next gen 😜
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Merry Christmas everyone!

I'm still hard at work on the next gen but I thought I'd leave you with the fully updated Day family tree. Since I have MCCC, the spares have been busy making nooboos, so I've put those in as well.

I’m planning on the first chapter of Gen 7 to be updated on January 6th and will update sporadically (no set days anymore). Just follow this thread or Wordpress. :smile: I’ll be updating Tribe Wahine as well if you follow that. ❤️

NCQBiga.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Merry Christmas! <3 Looking forward to gen 7!
    uduVcAP.png
    Awww Merry Christmas to you! Very crafty hiding Cheyenne there lol, lovely to see all 7 of them together though (aww Alex & Jackson :heart: )

Looking forward to the new generation and the craziness it will bring! :smiley:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Merry Christmas! <3 Looking forward to gen 7!

Thank you!! And Merry Christmas! 🎁
    Awww Merry Christmas to you! Very crafty hiding Cheyenne there lol, lovely to see all 7 of them together though (aww Alex & Jackson :heart: )

Looking forward to the new generation and the craziness it will bring! :smiley:

Thanks! ❤️🎄Loads of craziness!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Love your new banner! <3 Don't suppose you'd tell us who they are???

edited January 2020
    haswh wrote: »
    Love your new banner! <3 Don't suppose you'd tell us who they are???

Well...we’ll meet one soon! :D

But they are all her boyfriends...heh...

And thank you! ❤️❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    It's Generation Seven!

Are you ready? >:)

tStBips.jpg
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    So excited for a new gen! <3
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,378 Member

I've missed Liam and Charlie :)
    Cheyenne looks so cute and innocent o:)<3 .... but six boyfriends waiting in the backdrop!? :smirk:
    I assume the innocent will soon leave her :joy:
    OMG those kiddos are cute as! Cheyenne is a chip off the old Charlie block I see, impulsive lol! Looks like she takes after her grandpa James though in the musical and acting department. I really want to see how gorgeous Kian turns out because if his dad and uncle are anything to go by, he's going to be a heartbreaker!

And welcome back! :smiley: Life is so much better with a doze of Day & Knight! :wink:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Yeah your back! <3 Cheyenne is adorable and so are the other children! She has quite the personality this should be fun!! :)
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    Welcome back, my dear Friend and Writer <3 Happy New Year to you! I don't comment too much not as I don't want it, I was horribly busy. After my last playing at my friends' New Year party (I am a DJ), I got horribly sick and now I am at home. I don't need to work, no parties, so I can read and comment on your stories :D
    The previous generation was very fun, although it started a bit dramatic and sad, I see this one will be funny, too :) I liked how kids played the pirates, it made laugh. It's good to see that they are a very happy family. Liam is a great father, but he was always very responsible and serious.
    I am very curious to see the kids in the teenage years.