Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Day & Knight 4/29

Comments

• LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    Facebook exists, Ginny! 😤
    uduVcAP.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    edited November 2019
    Poor Liam! :disappointed: So glad Charlie gave her a piece of her mind! They are getting closer, it's adorable! It will be interesting to find out what lame excuse Ginny comes up with on Wednesday! :smirk: There really isn't one for not getting in touch at all! :angry:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

• MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member
    :joy: In this crazy story there is probably not much common sense ;)

• haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    What a great section :#:)
    It is so heartbreakingly sad and yet so life-giving encouraging :heartbreak::heart:
    It's like death and birth. Like Yin and Yang. :'(:smile:
    They are each other's perfect opposites.
    No one else will ever understand what they are going through.
    I vote for Dr. D and C.
    I want to see true love now :love:<3
    I agree - they are going to become so close nothing else can compare. <3

I'm with you both on this one!

Shame on you Ginny. Any excuse will never be enough!
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    @haswh wrote: »
    It is so heartbreakingly sad and yet so life-giving encouraging :heartbreak::heart:
    I vote for Dr. D and C.

Agree! Well, we will see what happened and then maybe we were too harsh, but letting him believe she was dead was better than the truth?

• roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    As I noticed before someone told the truth to Liam in a letter that Ginny is alive and lives with her husband in Sulani. I can imagine how Liam feels... I hope Charlie will find a way how to help him to feel better.
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    I vote for Dr. D and C.
    Omg...you are so right. Liam and Charlie are perfect opposites and opposites really push each other and make the best matches, don't they? ;)

And so true. Only THEY can understand what they're going through. Let's hope love is on the verge...maybe it's right there and they don't even know it! YET!

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I vote for Dr. D and C.

This could be true!!! <3

Ugh! Well...I will say she is an offgrid kind of gal, so she's not on facebook and she doesn't own a cell phone! :scream: Otherwise, I bet Liam would have found her by now.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Poor Liam! :disappointed: So glad Charlie gave her a piece of her mind! They are getting closer, it's adorable! It will be interesting to find out what lame excuse Ginny comes up with on Wednesday! :smirk: There really isn't one for not getting in touch at all! :angry:

Charlie would have yelled at her, but...she held back. She wants to hear what Ginny has to say for herself. (But she's thinking thoughts of beating her up, slapping, etc...hee hee!)

We'll see if the excuses are so very lame.
    :joy: In this crazy story there is probably not much common sense ;)

ROFL! Probably not... ;)
    haswh wrote: »
    I vote for Dr. D and C.

Well...we'll see what you guys have to say about it on Wednesday!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @haswh wrote: »
    I vote for Dr. D and C.

Agree! Well, we will see what happened and then maybe we were too harsh, but letting him believe she was dead was better than the truth?

Yeah...well, she might have her reasons for wanting to hide...
    As I noticed before someone told the truth to Liam in a letter that Ginny is alive and lives with her husband in Sulani. I can imagine how Liam feels... I hope Charlie will find a way how to help him to feel better.

You're right! Very good! Maybe Liam should have listened and followed up?

And Charlie will hopefully help him...
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Okay...Ginny, what on earth do you have to say for yourself?

gxDUaKc.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I wish I could say I had amnesia any time I messed up. ;)
    Being a mermaid would be cool though!
    uduVcAP.png
  • LJFoxieLJFoxie Posts: 929 Member
    edited November 2019
    Pfft, she really tried hard...not! Her husband is a bit of a Richard,
    producing his seed like that out of the blue!
    Poor Liam, I'm saying that a lot lately wow! Fingers crossed they can get back into their own bodies soon, although I bet it will be very weird after being each other for so long. Charlie is a sweetie pie, she was so kind to Liam, they've come a long way from "Dr Deathday" hee hee! :naughty:
    pa5RIHV.jpg

Ginny your excuse is a valid one but not good enough and her husband is not a great guy either shoving it in Liam's face like that! :s
    Really hope those two will get the help they need to switch back and soon! Charlie was so supportive for Liam! <3
  • MonaSolstraaleMonaSolstraale Posts: 1,372 Member

Another adventurous and moving chapter :'(
    I understand that Ginny has also become a victim of her destiny. I wish her a happy future.
    As for Liam....
    Forget Ginny! Cry out all your grief! Weep! Roar! :angry: Then let go and start your journey across the mountains with Charlie.... and when the sun rises .....
    If Liam doesn't fall in love with Charlie, then I do. That woman is amazing, strong and full of surprises no matter what body she wears. <3 .
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    I understand that Ginny has also become a victim of her destiny. I wish her a happy future.
    As for Liam....
    Forget Ginny! Cry out all your grief! Weep! Roar! :angry: Then let go and start your journey across the mountains with Charlie.... and when the sun rises .....
    If Liam doesn't fall in love with Charlie, then I do. That woman is amazing, strong and full of surprises no matter what body she wears. <3 .
    Well said!
    I wish I could say I had amnesia any time I messed up. ;)
    Being a mermaid would be cool though!

Me too!!! I didn't KNOW...HONEST!

Yeah, those flippers are fun and no scuba equipment necessary!
    LJFoxie wrote: »
    Pfft, she really tried hard...not! Her husband is a bit of a Richard,
    producing his seed like that out of the blue!
    Poor Liam, I'm saying that a lot lately wow! Fingers crossed they can get back into their own bodies soon, although I bet it will be very weird after being each other for so long. Charlie is a sweetie pie, she was so kind to Liam, they've come a long way from "Dr Deathday" hee hee! :naughty:
    Lol...yeah, he showed up Liam. Kind of put the nail in the coffin of there ever being a shred of hope for their relationship.

You know you're right. I think there will be an adjustment period since they've been in each others bodies for so long. And you'll see how they will begin to accept this and embrace who they are in each others bodies because that could be their ultimate fate.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited November 2019
    Ginny your excuse is a valid one but not good enough and her husband is not a great guy either shoving it in Liam's face like that! :s
    Really hope those two will get the help they need to switch back and soon! Charlie was so supportive for Liam! <3

Yeah...Koa is a brawny dude who is not taking kindly to this ex coming around. He knows how much he meant to Ginny from before but she had to move on!

And we do hope they get to switch back! Somehow!
    As for Liam....

Aww...
    Ginny was a victim of destiny and she will be happy. She loves her life now even though it's different from the one she'd planned out for herself.

Omg...how I love the eloquent comment you made! I think your hope will transpire...already you can see how Liam is little by little seeing Charlie for who she is...

I love what you're observing in Charlie because that is exactly how I hoped to portray her. :blush:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • roseinblack69roseinblack69 Posts: 4,070 Member
    That's very sad... Poor Liam :( But he has Charlie at least ;)
    That's very sad... Poor Liam :( But he has Charlie at least ;)

He does! <3B)<3
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Maybe their journey will end this chapter!

Cross your fingers!

J0YZPiv.jpg

iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Poor kids being pulled this way and that! :( Fingers crossed that they can finally get this thing reversed!

Either way, they’re very cute together, ahhh :bawling: Too bad the ship can’t sail til they’re back in their own bodies! I’m sitting here on deck waiting impatiently for us to cast off :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
    And so it continues! :p
    I think this new, third, spell caster might just do the trick. Or it all could be another show. I think Charlie and Liam will get back to their bodies by themselves out of true loves kiss. Or something like that!
    :)
    Poor kids being pulled this way and that! :( Fingers crossed that they can finally get this thing reversed!

Either way, they’re very cute together, ahhh :bawling: Too bad the ship can’t sail til they’re back in their own bodies! I’m sitting here on deck waiting impatiently for us to cast off :tongue:

Awww...yes, they are still cute together. They've been put through a lot for a couple (who don't know they're a couple. ;) )

Hee hee! It's been a long wait, huh?
    And so it continues! :p
    I think this new, third, spell caster might just do the trick. Or it all could be another show. I think Charlie and Liam will get back to their bodies by themselves out of true loves kiss. Or something like that!
    :)

Hee hee!
    We'll see what might come of the powerful spellcaster. Hopefully he can solve it or show them the way. ;)
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Clearly they just need to eat some magic Skittles or something and then bam, back to their original bodies. Everyone's just overcomplicating things.
    uduVcAP.png