Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ep 3 to come next?!

DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
Hi, I think Expansion pack 3 will come next, just a theory, but there were 5 packs between EP 1 and EP 2 and there have since been 5 packs.

Also, what do you think the next pack will be, I guess EP 3 or EP4 will be toddlers.

I don't mean share what you hope but I do mean share what you think.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• keFUNKNEY101keFUNKNEY101 Posts: 658 Member
    It'd be shocked if it wasn't next. Also, there's been two stuff packs in between the bigger ones. So far it's gone SP SP GP SP SP EP...
  • DcD2510DcD2510 Posts: 646 Member
    Yes, what do you think is next
  • tselphtselph Posts: 36 Member
    I really hope it's Pets.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Pets isn't been worked on at the moment.
    6adMCGP.gif
  • MarcelinaMarcelina Posts: 167 Member
    I doubt it'll be anything like Pets, Seasons. Maybe something that is involved with carnivals?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    edited August 2016
    DcD2510 wrote: »
    Hi, I think Expansion pack 3 will come next, just a theory, but there were 5 packs between EP 1 and EP 2 and there have since been 5 packs.

Also, what do you think the next pack will be, I guess EP 3 or EP4 will be toddlers.

I don't mean share what you hope but I do mean share what you think.

Tropical vacation possibly mixed with seasons is most likely next.
  • ErpeErpe Posts: 5,872 Member
    It is hard to guess because EA's policy about the expansions has obviously changed. The reason can only be that the SPs sell very well and are much cheaper for EA to make and therefore also more profitable than the bigger GPs and EPs. It seems that by including just a tiny bit of gameplay in the SPs too EA has avoided the problem with people who earlier didn't buy SPs. So SPs will probably be the main type of expansions for TS4 also in the future.

I don't know if this also will mean that TS4 only will get very few EPs. But I suspect it.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    What ever the expansion is I just hope it works without waiting month's for fixes.
  • ginger170ginger170 Posts: 148 Member
    We'll soon find out in October.
    Before then, It'll most likely be updates / patches and news expanding on what EA has already released.
    So far, they've covered Work & Social.

What else is important to life ???
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top