Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MEDICAL MAFIA ~ TOWN WINS

Comments

• Options
    SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    UniSims wrote: »
    If it's August 12th you're doing it then take me off the list :p

August 13th?

I come back on the 21st, I don't know when though... So uhh...

Oh...

But can we just start on Aug 12?

Sure I guess... If its okay with Sub

I wouldn't be able to play, but if you guys want to. I don't want you guys postponing a game JUST because of one player.

Well I guess, not a lot of players would be happy with it being postponed for that long

My point exactly, you guys can play. :):p
    I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I still really think that Food Mafia Game will be the last mafia I am hosting due to some players hosting more mafia and it's really hard for me to join some of it when the setup is unbalanced.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    UniSimsUniSims Posts: 1,246 Member
    I still really think that Food Mafia Game will be the last mafia I am hosting due to some players hosting more mafia and it's really hard for me to join some of it when the setup is unbalanced.

I know it gets quite annoying actually. I tried to make a point in Disney Mafia but nobody would bat an eyelid.
    laughing-gifs-old-timey.gif

Everything is more colourful in black and white
  • Options

I know it gets quite annoying actually. I tried to make a point in Disney Mafia but nobody would bat an eyelid.

What do you guys mean?
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    edited August 2016

What do you guys mean?

Well, I admit that I hosted 2 mafia games unbalanced.

There are some Mafia setups which we could use on The mafia scum site. Those setups are balanced.

And the fact that Disney Mafia is a fail to me because If you're a one of the mafia, you'll lose as the mafias can kill only on odd and even.

And the fact that pickles is hosting a really unbalanced game makes me really annoyed.

And the fact that our mafia community isn't large enough to make people join makes me really annoyed too.

• Options

What do you guys mean?

A lot of people have been making unbalanced setups. Meaning one side has a bigger chance of winning than the other.

For example in Disney Mafia the Mafia already had the winning equation and people kept pushing for townie power roles to be removed. They even downgraded the roles. Guess who won? The mafia.

I am not attacking the hosts or anything I am just mentioning the game was unbalanced.

• Options
    Yeah the hosts only chose some prs they think is good but hell no

• Options

What do you guys mean?

A lot of people have been making unbalanced setups. Meaning one side has a bigger chance of winning than the other.

For example in Disney Mafia the Mafia already had the winning equation and people kept pushing for townie power roles to be removed. They even downgraded the roles. Guess who won? The mafia.

I am not attacking the hosts or anything I am just mentioning the game was unbalanced.

Mmm, I see what you mean.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

What do you guys mean?

There are some Mafia setups which we could use on The mafia scum site. Those setups are balanced.

And the fact that Disney Mafia is a fail to me because If you're a one of the mafia, you'll lose as the mafias can kill only on odd and even.

And the fact that pickles is hosting a really unbalanced game makes me really annoyed.

And the fact that our mafia community isn't large enough to make people join makes me really annoyed too.

Agreed... sigh

• Options

What do you guys mean?

Wait pickles is hosting a game? She's only played one!
    You're meant to play a few games before hosting...
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options

What do you guys mean?

Agreed... sigh

Sigh.

But this medical mafia surely looks fun!

• Options

What do you guys mean?

I mean technically it would help her.

• Options

What do you guys mean?

Yes lol. I played twice before hosting.

• Options

What do you guys mean?

Agreed... sigh

Sigh.

Yeah... I tried to use a premade setup so it'll be balanced

• Options

What do you guys mean?

Agreed... sigh

Sigh.

Yeah... I tried to use a premade setup so it'll be balanced

Yep yep! :D

• Options

What do you guys mean?

I mean technically it would help her.

What do you guys mean?

Yes lol. I played twice before hosting.

I guess.. But she's only done one game. And she's only just started her second. Same with me!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    @xlunalovegoodx can you play please? I miss playing with you! :)

• Options
    iriefthi wrote: »
    I didn't understand how this is played...

Hey @iriefthi can you play?

• Options
    tribbotribbo Posts: 2,441 Member
    BUMP!!
    MAFIA STATS
    Played: 18 | Won: 9 | Lost: 9
    Town Wins: 4 | Mafia Wins: 5 | Third Wins: 0
    Played as Town: 10 | Played as Mafia: 9 | Played as Third: 1
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member
    I honestly think I hosted fresh out of the HP Mafia...which was my first game, so I can't blame Pickles. Still, with like 20 other games waiting, surely she could hold off?
    oh
  • Options
    CraftyKat wrote: »
    I honestly think I hosted fresh out of the HP Mafia...which was my first game, so I can't blame Pickles. Still, with like 20 other games waiting, surely she could hold off?

Yep me too but the game was sooo sooo unbalanced omg

• Options
    ! SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT ALERT !
    Hey, guys! Vote on me and Broncos' poll about how long you prefer mafia days and nights to be, Thanks!
    ! SHAMELESS ADVERTISEMENT OVER !
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    So the role that was sent out isn't actually used?
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory
  • Options
    Crafty_Crafty_ Posts: 3,381 Member

No, I'm pretty sure we're keeping our roles.
    oh
  • Options
    SjappielovePaulSjappielovePaul Posts: 4,794 Member
    CraftyKat wrote: »

No, I'm pretty sure we're keeping our roles.

But how? We're waiting for more players right? They'll either both be town, or one scum and one town.
    Don't forget to take care of yourself every now and then in this big chaotic world!
    pkJ66Kv.png
    Some links that helped me a lot:
    Missing Store Stencils / Free Kiddy Stuff / Daily Deals / Daily Deals Spreadsheets / The Gifting Directory