Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My architecture - Primo, Capri and The Old Mill.

Danuta720Danuta720 Posts: 45 Member
edited August 2016 in The Sims 4 Lots
I warmly welcome!
I am a sim-architect. I build in the game The Sims for 15 years and I love this game!
I have all the previous editions of The Sims 2, The Sims 3, and of The Sims 4. Unfortunately, The Sims 1 is not preserved during the removal. On what grieve.

The first house I would like to show you one of my houses, which recently I built.
His name is Primo and was built only that the basics of the game.
Primo
1_6.jpg
2_5.jpg
4_5.jpg
5_5.jpg
6_6.jpg
7_6.jpg
8_5.jpg
9v.jpg
10_5.jpg

And this is my other house built in January of this year, in which I built basen- lake, actually channel. You can swim in it and fish.
In the area next to the residential area there is a small cafe. You can enjoy coffee.
Capri.
Capri.jpg
Capri1.jpg
Capri2.jpg
Capri3.jpg

The first house, in which I built basen- lake with possibility of fishing - it's called The Old Mill and was created in July 2015.

Alike in The Capri, and The Old Mill was awarded by Maxis-a, but they are no longer in Galeri, so I cordially invite you to the TSR.
The Old Mill No CC.
mlyn.jpg
The%20Old%20Mill%20No%20CC.%201.jpg
The%20Old%20Mill%20No%20CC.%203.jpg
The%20Old%20Mill%20No%20CC.%204.jpg
The%20Old%20Mill%20No%20CC.%205.jpg
Enjoy!
Post edited by Danuta720 on

Comments

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,571 Member
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds! :)
    Primo is a very nice home ! :) It is great that it only uses base game items. The layout and design of the exterior of the home and the build looks very nice! Very nice sunken pool patio! Sims will enjoy swimming in the pool. The flowers bed looks very pretty! The texture of the exterior walls gives a nice look to the home. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build.
    Very nice furnishing of the interior of the home! The design of the kitchen and dining room areas looks very nice! Very nice black and yellow colour scheme of the areas. The pictures on the kitchen wall are nice for sims to see when cooking there.The fireplace area in the master bedroom looks very nice ! The cabinets look nice placed over the top of the fireplsce. It is great that there is an indoors pool in the home. The floor rugs add nice looks to the rooms of the home. Very nice design of the bathroom! The pictures look very nice how they are placed on the walls. The floor patterning looks very nice! The double sinks with the table that has the tolietries items on them in between the sinks likes very nice!
    Capris is very, very pretty! :) The greenery and floral greenery on the exterior of the buildings looks very nice. It is nice that there is a cafe in the build. The flowers on the edges of the water looks very nice.
    The Old Mill is so very ,very nice also! :) Very nice landscaping work! The outdoors areas look so very nice! The flowers and plants through the outside areas look so very, very pretty! The water wheel is so very creatively nice! Very nice water fountains features. The layout of the build looks so very nice! Very nice exterior design of the home! The roofing looks very great! The flower box windows look very nice.
    Each of the builds are very nice! :)
  • pronteruspronterus Posts: 2,166 Member
    These are some great builds @Danuta720 ! I especially love Capri and am thinking of using it for my story.
  • StSciurusStSciurus Posts: 1,580 Member
    What a wonderful showcase you have! :smiley: I look forward to seeing more of your work!
  • WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Danuta, it's Wonderful to see this Awesome showcase! Each of these builds is so Beautifully and Creatively done, with so much detail. I will Have to be sure each is faved, next time I play the game. Can't wait to see more from you! :blush:<3
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,004 Member
    Fantastic showcase, your creations are truly beautiful :) I absolutely love Primo, it's amazing you've only used base game items, wonderful work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    WOW! Your showcase in really impressive! All your builds are so detailed. I particularly love the Capri! So much of character! Looks very authentic. Will be adding to my favourites. <3