Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Where is Lifesimmer..?

She hasn't really posted anywhere since July 10th, there is some angst being stirred up amongst her fans on her last YouTube video in the comments.. So where is she?

Comments

• wboyd323wboyd323 Posts: 25 Member
    I'm pretty sure she is just not into the game anymore :/ ... I feel like she just keeps her channel around for the revenue. I saw a Instagram post a day or two ago where she was buying a new apartment.
  • Tomboy101Tomboy101 Posts: 10 New Member
    I doubt she instead into the game anymore. A break is understandable like it's possible she got burned out. I doubt she'd just stop playing the sims though. She's been playing since she was 5. Also, if she wanted to upload, but didn't want to play the sims, she could always play another game. I personally believe she just went on a hiatus and needed a break. Also, I think she was going through some life stuff and possibly didn't want the negativity from those issues to project into her videos or she didn't want to rush a video.
  • Tomboy101Tomboy101 Posts: 10 New Member
    I'm pretty sure she has plans to come back. On her twitter, she posted an outro she has been working on and an overview of the kids stuff pack.
  • GlamourSimmerGlamourSimmer Posts: 238 Member
    I'm sure she will be back. Gaming can kind of get tiring when you have to focus on recording and editing and things like that
    Sim is life !
    Gaming Channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCjdolzKVXRHZhBiMKXTdofw ( Don't be afraid to go subscribe )
  • TonniseTonnise Posts: 11 New Member
    She will probably be back. She might be super busy like me. My channel os www.youtube.com/sotonij. I haven't made videos in a while because I've been busy with college and working and it's hard to get to the game.
  • MarcustzbMarcustzb Posts: 140 Member
    Lifesimmer, you will be missed... For a while :(
    Find me via Origin, Search by my name from my profile :)
  • Arose_08Arose_08 Posts: 23 Member
    I hope she does come back, I have been enjoying her generations let's play.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    She mentioned that she wanted to move to LA and be a voice actor, and we know she got an apartment and moved in, what, a month ago? She's probably just getting settled in. Looking for a job, unpacking, etc. She moved across the country, so it's not surprising that it's taking a while for her to get back on schedule. She posts on her Snapchat a lot, so if you're missing her I'd recommend adding her on there.
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • kw7135kw7135 Posts: 3 New Member
    I think since with her big move to LA she has to get adjusted, she needs time and besides, she did other things besides the sims. She is probably taking a long break. In a tweet she said she hit a "writers block" par say. So she is thinking of new ideas. Give her time. All though i am having a slight thought of doubt.
  • kw7135kw7135 Posts: 3 New Member
    Breazona wrote: »
    She mentioned that she wanted to move to LA and be a voice actor, and we know she got an apartment and moved in, what, a month ago? She's probably just getting settled in. Looking for a job, unpacking, etc. She moved across the country, so it's not surprising that it's taking a while for her to get back on schedule. She posts on her Snapchat a lot, so if you're missing her I'd recommend adding her on there.

Yah. Basically what i said just with other things. :smile:
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited October 2016
    I think, like everyone else has said that she's just taking her time to settle into her new life - moving is a huge change for some people, especially those who seek to aspire to fulfill their dreams. Her life isn't all about Youtube after all. I think she's still very much enjoying The Sims 4 and the other Sims games as she has tweeted about playing The Sims. She's likely dealing with personal problems too, so I think it's only fair she is given some space.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    She got an apartment in LA and she's only 18. Good grief.
  • BabyDollOriginBabyDollOrigin Posts: 71 Member
    She did post apparently on snapchat she was taking hiatus which i feel is rude to all of her fans that aren't on her snap. She got a boyfriend and a new apartment and is still making money on youtube from her old video's even if she did come back i wouldn't watch her, she doesn't care about her fans
    Hope she won't ended up like 'The Quxxn' , Last video was on The Sims base game gameplay around Nov 2014...
  • simspeaker4simspeaker4 Posts: 5,999 Member
    People's priorities change with time, folks. I know next to nada about this Lifesimmer but if she moved and is looking to make it in LA something's gotta give. I don't think it's a matter of caring about the fans - more like she doesn't have time for fans or even TS4 anymore. Or maybe her interest in TS4 has changed (like LGR's interest changed, for instance).
    I wasn't here during Quxxn's time either but I think it might be better to just let her memory rest. At least Quxxn didn't get to see how TS4 has rent a nice deep hole in the forums.
    I am a perfectly decrepit withered old hag who enjoys self-mockery.

Need help falling asleep? http://wry7000.blogspot.com/
  • adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    edited October 2016
    bieng one of her older and loyal fans and i follow her in twitter and Instagram lifesimmer is still into the game and she posts about her household in her twitter from time to time and she did some kinda sneak peak into a intro or something like that but i hope she comes to making videos ASAP because she was a simmer i loved althought before she these cuple of months before she stopped uploading she just uploads 4 vids a month! which just sucked and if it was sims 4 i would get mad becuase i want to watch her genarations s3 lp and honesty by now she should start making a vids again or just even a 4-10 min vid talking about everything happened so alot of her fans are informed!
  • Swiftlover13Swiftlover13 Posts: 2,369 Member
    SHEESSS BEEEEENG CIDNAPED!!!! #SaveLifesimmer #BlinkIfYouAreBeingKidnapped
  • StarryHeavensStarryHeavens Posts: 1 New Member
    Marcustzb wrote: »
    Hope she won't ended up like 'The Quxxn' , Last video was on The Sims base game gameplay around Nov 2014...

I'm not sure if you know this or not but The Quxxn died.
  • CunninghamCunningham Posts: 1,310 Member
    I know Christina went to the simmers event where they had a go at playing with 'City Living'. Im expecting a video amongst that. I really want to see her lets plays and builds though I miss Drake and the family.
    'I'm Just Another Plum Faced Irishman, Am I Not?'
    "Dr Moose's daycare challenge "
    The Sims 3 - Wishlist/Top5
    oGh7KNi.gif
  • Sims_for_lifeSims_for_life Posts: 195 Member
    She's back!!! She posted a video last night, and is posting a video later!
    I am the champion, my friend
    Hope she making the 'Last part' of 'Lifesimmer's Get together' and Her dine out gameplay....
  • SimmingLoveSimmingLove Posts: 280 Member
    Lifesaver is my fav!!!! Hopefully she gives us that life update she said she would soon. Love her!
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Cut her some slack....she's resting...
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

Lifesaver is my fav!!!! Hopefully she gives us that life update she said she would soon. Love her!

Wait, what? 'Lifesaver'? You're kinda mis-spelling....