The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Mark households as playable in Manage Worlds

I like the sims that already live in the neighborhoods, the Goths for example. The way I play, is that I set all unplayed households to age and keep the played ones static. That way, I can go in to each existing sims household, which marks them as played, so they won't age up, but the homeless townies who aren't played, will age and pass on, allowing new ones to generate. (I hope that makes sense the way I worded it). I don't want to see an elderly Bella Goth or grown Alexander Goth walking around town.

Anyway, I'd like to be able to set households as "played" via manage worlds, instead of clicking on every household and clicking play, which means I have to sit through two loading screens, one in, one out. You can set played ones as unplayed, and I'd like to do the opposite. It's not a huge request, but it'd save a bit of time.

Comments

• ModerateOspreyModerateOsprey Posts: 4,875 Member
    Yup, I do exactly the same as you and I would really like this as well.
    Awake.
    Shake dreams from your hair
    My pretty child, my sweet one.
    Choose the day and choose the sign of your day
    The day's divinity....
    The Ghost Song - Jim Morrison
  • NeiaNeia Posts: 4,190 Member
    I fully agree ! I think the switch should just be an on/off thing, with a grey/green thing, that would be perfect !