Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

SIMCOM: LIZIANN1'S ARCHIVE

Liziann1Liziann1 Posts: 1,461 Member
Liziann1 wrote: »
28015886473_0317e34868_b.jpg

28388234280_9df646cbb4_b.jpg
Welcome to the SimCom lounge, a place where you can pull up a chair and maybe grab some popcorn,
while you take a peek into the world of the famous, from disney princesses, to the world of movies and sitcoms, A listers and tv characters
I will find them and showcase them here.

There are some very talented creators for Sims4 and I've found a whole community of these talented artists, so be sure to check out the creators!
Because CC plays a part in many of the amazing creations I will be showing you a CC & noCC versions whenever possible.

When you've download the Featured Sim or Sims, Please post me a screenshot of them in your game.

For all past editions please go to the Archive thread here: SimCom - liziann1s - archive B) CLICK HERE

*main photo creator's, Katniss & Elsa by Mainmouth, Emma Watson by sarahelisabeth98, Captain Jack Sparrow by ThuRainbowSimmer, Harry Styles & Harry Potter by Deligracy.

1st Edition!

28641267456_c592faa9e0_z.jpg

Gallery Name:: Taylor Swift
Creator: nike_k13, original by Claudiawm
CC/NoCC: CC, not listed.
Gallery Link: Taylor Swift

Gallery Name: Taylor Swift 1989
Creator: CSMatt
CC/NoCC: NoCC
Gallery Link: Taylor Swift 1989

For all past editions please go to the Archive thread here: SimCom - liziann1s - archive B) CLICK HERE

Check out My showcase thread
http://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/853211/dizzisquirrels-showcase#latest]
or look for me in the Gallery
aka DizziSquirrel

Post edited by Liziann1 on

Comments