Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Castellon Legacy : Gen 5 Special Episode "Succession"

AkramAAkramA Posts: 2,717 Member
BannerCastellon.png

Castellon Legacy is a game driven legacy story which features the story of Castellanos dynastic family. If you don’t know what legacy challenge story is, it’s a story that features a single founder sims to build their life from the ground from generation to generation until it reaches the 10th generation. Though, this legacy started not from the founder of the dynasty but from the 4th generation leader, Dominique Castellanos.

The other thing that is different from other legacy story is the rule. There is much changes to the rules but what I think the most striking one is that it is played using the short lifespan which is half the normal lifespan (excluding the babies). There are other rules that I will also follow to make the games a lot harder which you can find here.

Each episode will consist of two sim day of update of what they’ve been doing during that day. Since it’s a game driven one I’m going to be the commentary of what happen in the game, which is also mean what you see from the story is what is actually happening in the game, it’s all just like reality show. If you afraid it would be boring to just watch me play, don’t be because I’ll try to keep it interesting.

Every end of the show I’ll post every single screenshot that I took and upload it to a gallery. There’s a wikia page that I made for al the characters and episodes summary. I’ll also-also post the legacy score at the end of every generation (when the current legacy leader died).

Castellon Legacy
I also write non sims stuff on Wattpad
Post edited by AkramA on

Comments