Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Garden Bugs

Will my garden quit getting bugs if it was in a greenhouse? It takes me forever to spray my garden for bugs alone let alone weeding and watering.

Comments

• sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    No, you will still have to spray your plants for bug when they are indoors.
  • BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    You could always hire a gardener! :)
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    Or if you have GT you can form a gardening club and have members do it for you.
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    Or if you have GT you can form a gardening club and have members do it for you.

there's a gardening club right when you start GT
    6adMCGP.gif
  • DyrewitchDyrewitch Posts: 465 Member
    Thank you for all the quick answers @MadameLee @simgirl1010 @beanfoot #sunman502. It's at a retail lot so I can't get a gardener but great idea with the gardening club. Garden Gnomes here I come lol.
    Dyrewitch wrote: »
    Thank you for all the quick answers @MadameLee @simgirl1010 @beanfoot #sunman502. It's at a retail lot so I can't get a gardener but great idea with the gardening club. Garden Gnomes here I come lol.
    You're Welcome! :)<3

• MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member

your welecome
    6adMCGP.gif
  • BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member

You're welcome :smile: I hadn't even thought of the gardening club idea! Looks like my Sims are going to be grinding the gardening skill a lot less from now on. B)
  • I8PIKACHUI8PIKACHU Posts: 572 Member
    Be careful if you hire a gardening club. They will also harvest and keep your plants. Totally not worth it.
    soul-glo.gif
    Let your soul shine through.
  • Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    The gardener and maid will go to your retail lot if you are there.
    It's a retail store! So why would the gardener or the maid go there, unless they are there to shop?

• calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    Another tip - create the dragonfruit and evolve the plants to the max.

I've done this and after each harvest, I sell the fruits for around $30,000.
  • ChelleJoChelleJo Posts: 7,087 Member

This. James, from the Sim Supply, hired a gardener at his restaurant lot in his Dine Out LP. Gardener showed up everyday... I don't imagine a retail lot would behave any differently.
    p8L4V6v.png