Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The 'Dere' Challenge

So, this is an original sims 4 challenge by me. I personally watch ALOT of anime (don't call me a weeaboo, I am not one) and I wanted to make a challenge. Ok so let's get to explaining everything. Before you do this put aging to slow.

In case you don't know what a dere is it's basically a trope in anime. So let's break down tsundere. Tsun tsun means to be cold, mean, and aloof and dere dere means to become lovey dovey. So there you have it, tsunderes are tsun on the outside and dere on the inside.

I have ventured into the depths of the Internet and found all the deres I could. In this challenge I have included....

Tsundere - mean outside, kind inside
Kuudere - antisocial outside, nicer inside
Undere - agrees with anything lover says, hoping make them like themselves
Hajidere - blushes, a lot
Dorodere - sweet outside, disturbing inside
Kanedere - obsessed with money
Dandere - shy outside, sweet inside
Deredere - sweet and happy
Sadodere - teases lover a lot wether it be romantically or with mean intent. Like, those two idiots from Pokemon there names are something like Jessie and James. Idk

Comments

• Tsundere_Chan44Tsundere_Chan44 Posts: 7 New Member
    Ok guys so half of the challenge was cut off here's the rest
    So, this is an original sims 4 challenge by me. I personally watch ALOT of anime (don't call me a weeaboo, I am not one) and I wanted to make a challenge. Ok so let's get to explaining everything. Before you do this put aging to slow.

In case you don't know what a dere is it's basically a trope in anime. So let's break down tsundere. Tsun tsun means to be cold, mean, and aloof and dere dere means to become lovey dovey. So there you have it, tsunderes are tsun on the outside and dere on the inside.

I have ventured into the depths of the Internet and found all the deres I could. In this challenge I have included....

Tsundere - mean outside, kind inside
    Kuudere - antisocial outside, nicer inside
    Undere - agrees with anything lover says, hoping make them like themselves
    Hajidere - blushes, a lot
    Dorodere - sweet outside, disturbing inside
    Kanedere - obsessed with money
    Dandere - shy outside, sweet inside
    Deredere - sweet and happy
    Sadodere - teases lover a lot wether it be romantically or with mean intent. Like, those two idiots from Pokemon there names are something like Jessie and James. Idk
    Heres the rest
    Darudere - lazy, sudden burst of passion with lover
    Bakadere - clumsy, swoons over lover like they're 10
    Yandere - normal on the outside, psychotic on the inside. Willing to kill for lover
    Mayadere - originally tried to kill their lover but switched sides.
    Himedere - thinks or is a princess, snobby, mean outside, nice inside
    Kamidere, thinks or is a god, sometimes has a god complex.

Ok now that that's done I'll explain the rules.
    So the actual challenge is to make your sim have a relationship like their dere would. You can either download a more than one sim in house mod, choose 8 deres, or turn this challenge legacy style. I suggest the mode because it's more challenging.

So here's what each sim will do
    Tsunderes must have a negative relationship with their crush. Halfway through their teen age years they may start to have a romantic one.
    Kuuderes can have a romantic relationship with their crush halfway through teenage years. Until then it's just be friends, all they gotta do is just be friends. (You can see why people call me a weeb) they may only have 3 good friends
    Underes can have a romantic relationship from the beginning. But they must say yes to every invitation their crush sends.
    Hajideres can have romantic relationship in YA. Can only spend 6 hours in sim time with crush, or they'll blush. That rhymes

Doroderes must achieve level 10 mischief skill without her crush seeing her use voodoo dolls. She can have a romantic relationship from the beginning.
    Kanederes may only date someone with lots of money. They may only go on dates to fancy places
    Derederes must have the babysitting job. But other than that they can just have a normal relationship with their crush
    Sadoderes can have a romantic relationship from the start. They must remain in a relationship often pulling pranks on their lover.
    Daruderes may not sleep in the presence of their crush until YA. They can have a romantic relationship from the start.
    Bakaderes must have the clumsy trait. They can only physically fail things once in the presence of their crush.
    Yanderes must get rid of anybody who has an interest in her crush. Whether it be a murder mod or trapping them in a pool she must do it.
    Mayaderes must hate their crush until halfway through teenage years
    Himederes may not clean or work. They will treat everyone like servants. They can have a romantic relationship with their crush halfway through teenage years. She rivals with kamidere for ruler of the house.
    Kamideres may not clean or work either. They will think they're the ruler of the household with himedere as their rival.

So that was the challenges. Please share your story in the comments. Pictures and summary said would be awesome. I will also be doing this challenge so stay tuned for stories
    Sorry there's a word minimum
    Ok I'm gonna start making my sims! No more procrastinating!
    So I'm making my sims right now. Not gonna procrastinate anymore
  • YukiSanYukiSan Posts: 3 New Member
    i'm sorry Tsundere_Chan44 but you didn't mention Dandere.. sorry for bothering
    But i loved the challenge Tsundere_Chan44
    > @Tsundere_Chan44 said:
    > Doroderes must achieve level 10 mischief skill without her crush seeing her use voodoo dolls. She can have a romantic relationship from the beginning.
    > Kanederes may only date someone with lots of money. They may only go on dates to fancy places
    > Derederes must have the babysitting job. But other than that they can just have a normal relationship with their crush
    > Sadoderes can have a romantic relationship from the start. They must remain in a relationship often pulling pranks on their lover.
    > Daruderes may not sleep in the presence of their crush until YA. They can have a romantic relationship from the start.
    > Bakaderes must have the clumsy trait. They can only physically fail things once in the presence of their crush.
    > Yanderes must get rid of anybody who has an interest in her crush. Whether it be a murder mod or trapping them in a pool she must do it.
    > Mayaderes must hate their crush until halfway through teenage years
    > Himederes may not clean or work. They will treat everyone like servants. They can have a romantic relationship with their crush halfway through teenage years. She rivals with kamidere for ruler of the house.
    > Kamideres may not clean or work either. They will think they're the ruler of the household with himedere as their rival.
    >
    > So that was the challenges. Please share your story in the comments. Pictures and summary said would be awesome. I will also be doing this challenge so stay tuned for stories

soooo umm.. you didn't put Dandere in here ;-; and i wanted to know what to do with the Dandere