Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

House rebuild

I am looking for someone to build a house for me, I found a link of a house that I like and I've tried building it myself but I need some help. Is there someone willing to help me? Please? This is my dream house and I REALLY want it :)

Thank you

Comments

• elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    I would offer, but I'm not much of a house builder.

Maybe if you had a picture of it you might get someone to build it? I know you are a new member and cannot post stuff like that yet, but if you want to pm me the link I would post it for you.
  • HollyL73HollyL73 Posts: 1,452 Member
    Have you seen this thread? D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just For You! I have requested two homes now, one a farmhouse and one a Mexican style hacienda, and they are both absolutely gorgeous! The creators on there are extremely talented and there are different types of forms you can fill out, depending on what you want done. You can even put in links for homes that you have in mind. Just a suggestion.
  • Okblondee7Okblondee7 Posts: 2,607 Member
    HSmith2016 wrote: »
    Have you seen this thread? D.N.A. Request Team - Designing Nature & Architecture Just For You! I have requested two homes now, one a farmhouse and one a Mexican style hacienda, and they are both absolutely gorgeous! The creators on there are extremely talented and there are different types of forms you can fill out, depending on what you want done. You can even put in links for homes that you have in mind. Just a suggestion.

@HSmith2016, thanks for the link! <3