Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

my sim never left the house, but got a sidechick

lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
my sims husband has never left the house (i make him paint all day long) and i never switched households. but 1 day, Emma calls him on a date to the Shaggy Llama (best place ever). and who is Emma??? they have a romance. i have never seen her in my Life. this cant be a culling thing right?

what do i do to stop the homewreckers?? i mean, besides give em a quick woohoo and send them on their way...

Comments

• lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
    this is Emma. she was sad about the breakup

fd9k5g.png
    Emma came over and knocked over my bin

10zqo9g.png
    she seduced his son (he's a YA)

2ngarft.png
    the son went to bed, but Emma stayed and read "Love in the age of sandwishes"

imnx95.png
  • kingkong192kingkong192 Posts: 953 Member
    This is hilarious! I have plenty of "Emma's" in my game too. Im tired of the young and the restless situations in my game :'(
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    Do you have any mods? This can't happen if you don't change households..Could she be one of his co workers?
  • NZsimm3rNZsimm3r Posts: 9,265 Member
    Least your sidechick is pretty...
    I'm a girl who likes to play with boys, what can I say... o:)

“Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.”Will Wright.
  • QuaayQuaay Posts: 557 Member
    Maybe she is a neighbor and fell in love when the Welcome Wagon knocked on his door lol
  • HannahTheCatHannahTheCat Posts: 8 New Member
    sidechick ain't playing, knocking over those bins
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Emma's pretty hot.. are you sure she doesn't hide in the basement or something...
    egTcBMc.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    For a homeless townies she's gorgeous. How about uploading her to the gallery?
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Well, if Emma can't have your Sim Husband, then why not his Son?

Yep, sounds like a soap opera to me :D
    Do you have any mods? This can't happen if you don't change households..Could she be one of his co workers?

i hace mccc. he doesnt have a job tho, he's my painting slave

and yep shes the most beautiful game generated sims ive seen in my game, sure i could upload her :)
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    lol I love that she knocked his bin over then went for the son, feisty go-getter you have there
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.