Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 > Sims 4?

1303132333436...Next

Comments

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    edited May 2017
    Only one thing that pleases this pedant...
    In Sims 4 you breed your own cowplants.

Thumbnail_300x300.png

Thus in Sims 4, one does garden and dither,
    Alas in Sims 3, 706 Simpoints...our wallet withers.

http://store.thesims3.com/productDetail.html?productId=OFB-SIM3:45648
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I was a huge Sims 3 fan and it was my favorite for a while but now I just like it for different reasons than Sims 4. I really like to plays Sims 3 for family play, and the family trees are better. Also until the recent update I really liked Sims 3 because it had toddlers while Sims 4 didn't. But my biggest problem with Sims 3 is that it's hard to switch between families and you can't edit families on manage world.
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Uzone27Uzone27 Posts: 2,808 Member
    edited May 2017
    Huiiie_07 wrote: »
    Well, TS4 has better graphics and prettier animations. Oh, and it runs smoothly, these are enough reasons for many people to play it instead of the earlier games. For TS5, they should just remake TS3 gameplay-wise with TS4 graphics and, to reduce lag, semi-open worlds. I think everyone would be happy with this game then.

Heh.... B)
  • BuildingStructuresBuildingStructures Posts: 40 Member
    JoAnne65 wrote: »
    Colours are far better in the sims 4 than in the sims 3 but no way to compare the two gameplays. Sims 3 is perfectible of course I sometimes miss some awesome realistic interactions from the pie menu from the sims 2 and they could add the search bar and the MOO of the sims 4 no more omsp that ruined a game. The Gurus at that time put a lot of stuffs but occults some as for sms for instance. Why we can't read them in the notification as in the sims 4? Why we can always write love letters and not other types of even hate letters? Why no more prank calls like in the sims 1, other including ambitions carreers Police or the hospital carreer for instance. More courses to take at university etc. I don't know yet the game by heart because nobody knows it I think even people who plays it for several years and switched on the sims 4 defintively. It also lack of vets stuffs, pharmacy and shops as well and more illness.
    Ok that's details it globally awesome as it is and sure the Gurus team of the sims 3 made a very marvellous work on it .

In the sims 4 despite the improuving (I heard about I just tested it a couple of times not in my computer) it is hardly enjoyable and I am sure sims 4 players can't stay more than 4 hours except for decorating on it.
    Red is red and blue is blue;
    How are TS4 colours (far) better for you?

(yeah, feeling poetic B) )
    Do not fall for the trap,Don't Let @JoAnne65 get started with poetry, next thing you know this whole thread will sound like a Dr.Suess book. :(

:D

Kidding

But yeah wondering that too how baby blue is better than umm baby blue :|

I tried Sims 4, I tried a lot...
    Could not like the game I bought.
    I tried it once, I tried it twice...
    Just to make sure, I tried it thrice

Closed world gaming is the pits.
    The cartoon sims gave me the fits.
    Multitasking was no fun.
    My sims didn't get a plum thing done...

So back I go to Sim 3 fare.
    The open worlds a delight there.
    Sims 3 for my heart has won.
    It's proven, 3 is much more fun.

Told you, @CravenLestat, the threat for poetry comes from different locales. :mrgreen:

Next time I want to see a Shakespearean sonnet with the conclusion couplet :D I love this :D

IfvKgi.jpg[/URL]
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top