Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

YouTubers who Sim

Hello! I thought I'd start this discussion thread for us to share our favorite YouTubers who have made videos of themselves playing The Sims (preferably 4 but I know a lot have played 3 too)

I'll kick this thread off with my favorite The Sims 4 gameplay videos: Dan & Phil Games! I love the random commentary these two guys give during the game and I find myself laughing every episode they post.

I haven't really watched too many YouTubers who EXCLUSIVELY play The Sims but I'm open to suggestions for entertaining Simmers to watch :)

Comments

• JouvayJouvay Posts: 834 Member
    my sides always bust open with laughter when I watch Kelly Kpopp sim, she's my fave !
  • AlanSimsAlanSims Posts: 711 Member
    My favorite is The Sim Supply, he does a lot of challenges and speed builds, which is fun, not to mention he seems like a really nice person. He's currently doing a Rags to Riches Dine Out version and a super Sim (Max all of his skills, aspirations and top of career).

I also watch Let's Plays by LifeSimmer and TheEnglishSimmer, you get attached to their characters and storylines, they're both also really fun to listen to.
  • NicottiaNicottia Posts: 76 Member
    My fav simming YTers are: Wysidia (her old nickname is: Khaleesims), xSimSugar - both of 'em are British, although I believe some Scottish are offended when you call 'em Brits. ;)

I also adore LuckyGurlB's sarcastic sense of humor and that sass... but she doesn't play TS4 much.

And then we got the xUrbanSimsx ... she's really really cool, although, when she slurps down too much coffee, she's like an ADHD toddler on steroids. What isn't a bad thing in her case. ;) But her sims tend to be pretty much 99% of the time latino gorgeous model-like looking sims... I really sometimes wish she'd create more of your typical blue eyed bombshell blondes or freckly and playful redheads. Still, if I didn't like 'em and their work, I wouldn't mention them.

7bXthz.png
    My little YouTube corner: Nicottia <= Clickerino!
  • SmallSeven01SmallSeven01 Posts: 312 Member
    I agree with all the above, but I also like Vixella. She started off doing sims under her old username and now does Sims 4, as well as minecraft.
  • LasireanLasirean Posts: 25 New Member
    I really love RoryPlaysTheSims
  • ThePinkBookGirlThePinkBookGirl Posts: 437 Member
    Dan & Phil for just random funny commentary (they have good rewatch-ability). TheSimSupply for challenges and builds :smiley:
  • JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    Those are all great YouTubers but I also enjoy checking out the suggestions in side links for the little guys that are just starting off. So many talented simmers with under 100 subs that blow some of the well known simmers outta the water.
  • frisco4040frisco4040 Posts: 16 New Member
    I love to watch LifeSimmer, she is so hilarious! I love AndrewArcade, TheSimSupply, and Deligracy. But, there are so many talented simmers out there!
  • sassy_simmer727sassy_simmer727 Posts: 87 Member
    If you are ok with rated R, OMGitsfirefoxx used to stream on twitch and post on YouTube. Aureylian also plays some sims.
    Happy simming to all and to all a good night.
  • BreazonaBreazona Posts: 1,335 Member
    My favorites would have to be thatsweetsimmer and stellasims101. They both do sims 3 and 4 (stella also has some sims 2 videos). Both are pretty small simmers (stella has 15k and thatsweetsimmer has 22k which is small compared to, say, lifesimmer or thesimsupply) I also love TheSimSupply's speed builds, but who doesn't?
    sims 2&3 my beloved♥
  • AzureMoiraAzureMoira Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm surprised no one's mentioned Deligracy. I love watching her speed builds.
  • DashydoodleDashydoodle Posts: 2 New Member
    I am OBSESSED with Clare Siobhan playing sims 4, it’s somethig that really brightens my day!!
  • pepper090889pepper090889 Posts: 3,354 Member
    Right now, some of my favorite channels are theplumdot, Ziminstead, ItsNat, Nicole Simsocial, and Thetideschanging.
    ofNj4ul
  • SimmerErinSimmerErin Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everyone! I just started my channel two months ago. I'm going to check out your suggestions! I do disaster builds, goofy mini LPs, and CAS storytime. I can't post a link since I am so new to this forum, but my channel and twitter name is Simmer Erin. Nice to meet everyone!
  • Parki67Parki67 Posts: 32 Member
    I don't have any favourite streamers but my wife religiously watches Kelsey from Buzzfeed.
    I can't post links yet as I am new to the forum but if you youtube this you will finder her.
    Single Girl Has Her First of 100 Babies In The Sims 4 | Part 1