May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Just me rattling on.........

We have no in depth gameplay, it is all repetitive, most of what this game does is have you repeat the same things over and over. Get up, eat, pee, shower, go to work, do same daily task for job, then go to bed at night. Once all that is done you try to squeeze in fun and learning things during the day or on the weekends. Kind of sounds like real life.....but who wants to live you life in a game, games are for outside your box entertainment.
Don't get me wrong I love this game have since the beginning, but it is time for something new to happen in the game. Adding more and more things is just to pacify us, give us something to look forward to, most of it is good for a half a dozen plays then like most new things it is put off to the side and forgotten about.

Comments

• Options
    GrandJuryGrandJury Posts: 183 Member
    Preach.
    tumblr_naf4ttSCX81sqhjvzo1_500.jpg
  • Options
    Orchid13Orchid13 Posts: 8,823 Member
    pinkish wrote: »
    We have no in depth gameplay, it is all repetitive, most of what this game does is have you repeat the same things over and over. Get up, eat, pee, shower, go to work, do same daily task for job, then go to bed at night. Once all that is done you try to squeeze in fun and learning things during the day or on the weekends. Kind of sounds like real life.....but who wants to live you life in a game, games are for outside your box entertainment.
    Don't get me wrong I love this game have since the beginning, but it is time for something new to happen in the game. Adding more and more things is just to pacify us, give us something to look forward to, most of it is good for a half a dozen plays then like most new things it is put off to the side and forgotten about.

The lack of challanges amazes me
    21mbz47.jpg
  • Options
    Bagoas77Bagoas77 Posts: 3,064 Member
    the game is only almost 3 years old. give it some time. just think of all the other 3 year old games out there that are just now getting popular by patient gamers.
  • Options
    Rukola_SchaafRukola_Schaaf Posts: 3,065 Member
    it's only two years :smile:

but two are long enough

i won't be participating in the forums & the gallery anymore - thanks EA
  • Options
    Inna MinnitInna Minnit Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited July 2016
    This is why I mostly dont have my sims have jobs. I have them do whatever I want them to. They can make money more quickly on their own.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,686 Member
    OP, what would you suggest they do to make the game less 'routine' like?
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    SkewedReality04SkewedReality04 Posts: 1,450 Member
    edited July 2016
    You already said this in another thread, literally word for word. Why did you make a new thread talking about the same thing the first thread mentioned. You and orchid can go talk about this on that thread.
  • Options
    ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    Well I love escaping from reality in this game.. Sims dont judge each other or bully each other like in real life.. I can have whatever life I want and can be someone I desire to be like. Even have a skill that I would love to have or a job I would like to have. It gets me away from the stress I cope with every day and other everyday things that r difficult to handle. Besides..if it wasn't for this game, we wouldn't have such a nice community..i sometimes.feel like this community is a huge family
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.