Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

We could change it all- Sims 4 Apocalypse challenge

Comments

• Options
    TheGeekGamezTheGeekGamez Posts: 706 Member
    edited October 2016
    Entry 1.15: Shootout

I should write this while I can…
    Going through customs was surprisingly easy. We told the guards we were news reporters returning from a interview with the citizens of Glassbolt.
    Despite the fact that it was quite rare reporters came to the area, it did happen. When we got to the cabin I had of course thought of the possibility that Tony would just try to shoot me despite our agreement, so I brought a gun myself. As expected Tony and a girl who’s name I still don’t know stepped out of the shadow. Tony my have had me staring down the barrel, but I wasn’t the only one. Before he knew I had aimed the gun at the girl behind him ready to pull the trigger.
    10-08-16_3-03-23c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I would’ve shot her if Damien hadn’t screamed at me. Something along the lines of “Mom not her!” It’s all I can remember before I felt a sharp pain through my side. How I’m writing this? Don’t worry, I survived. I am in a strange bed, presumably in the cabin seeing the wooden walls. I just wanted to write this down in case I won’t get my hands on this journal again. I don’t know how safe I am or where my son is. I feel tired, and my wound hurts. I think I’m falling aslee….

Entry 2.4: Betrayal

I can’t even completely comprehend what happened 5 days later. My mom is still asleep in her room, and I the pain I am feeling is nearly as great as hers. They patched her up as well as they could. I don’t want to talk to them right now, because I honestly wouldn’t know what to say. She has been sliding plates of food under the door without coming in. She made him shoot my mother. I remember that moment very clearly. I was walking a few meters behind mom, shocked because tony had her at gunpoint and even more shocked because of who was standing behind him. I shouted at her, I didn’t want my mom to shoot her. It worked and she turned her head to me. It is the last moment that I can remember clearly before it got all hazy.
    10-08-16_3-01-22c2a0pm.png?w=680
    10-08-16_4-48-01c2a0pm.png?w=680
    “Shoot her Dad. Wait, Damien!?” My very best friend never told me her last name was Corleonesi; and I never told her mine was Coleson.-Damien
    Post edited by TheGeekGamez on
  • Options
    AllyTod13AllyTod13 Posts: 114 Member
    OOOOooooohhhh!!! Plot twist!!! :D
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    Wow...no words. :scream:
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options
    LovelyRoyalLovelyRoyal Posts: 35 Member
    This is definitely getting interesting. I honestly didn't expect that to happen.
  • Options
    Heh, i'm glad i suprised you three! New chapter this weekend, lots of drama!
  • Options
    Entry 1.16: Charlie

I woke up in the same cabin again. My bandages got changed while I was asleep. I feel a lot better than last time, but I’m not quite healed yet. As it turns out; I am in the cabin being taken care of by the Daughter of the man who shot me. Charlie seem like a nice girl much unlike her father. She told me Damien is here too and locked himself in his room. She too plans to become a member of our mafia. She is quite a skilled programmer. Not quite as skilled as my brother of course, but he has at least decade more of experience.
    Tony on the other hand hasn’t visited me one. According to Charlie he’s sorry for interrupting negotiations, to put it in the business way. I highly doubt that though. When Charlie speaks of her father she always does it with a hint of fear in her voice. I think that instead of bringing someone he loves he brought someone he broke already and wouldn’t mind of he shot someone.
    10-15-16_11-43-12c2a0pm.png?w=680
    10-15-16_11-44-31c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I have done a lot of terrible things in my life, but hurting my children was never one of them. -Mika

Entry 2.5: Late night conversations

It’s the sixth day, and mom finally woke up. I haven’t visited her yet, but Charlie told me through the door. I don’t think I can handle the sight of my own mom weak and hurt, laying on a bed. She is so strong and powerful and I don’t know if I can take it. Charlie came into my room today. She sat down with me and told me who she really was.
    10-15-16_11-39-25c2a0pm.png?w=680
    10-16-16_2-12-26c2a0pm.png?w=680
    She is Tony Corleonesi ’s daughter, A rising Hacker in the underground and she hopes; still my best friend. She has apologized a thousand times by now, and answered all questions that surrounded her, except for one. The story of the scar on her right cheek. When I asked, she got defensive, shutting down instantly. She told me to go out and see my mother before she left. I want to believe that she is sorry and forgive her; I just don’t know if I can. -Damien
  • Options
    edited October 2016
  • Options
    Poor Charlie, I hope with Damien's help she can feel better.
  • Options
    Hello! because the new Entries will be a little late this weekend i thought i would share some funny screenshots that I took when my 3 year old sister and i started messing around in cas

10-21-16_2-28-24c2a0pm.png?w=680
    10-21-16_3-11-32c2a0pm.png?w=680
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    :D Thanks for sharing!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Entry 1.17: Tony

I swear to everything both holy and unholy that Tony Corleonesi is the most stubborn yet interesting man I’ve ever known and I despise him for it. The man drags me all the way to Granite Falls, shoots me, doesn’t apologize and to top it all off makes the most awful comments while trying to talk business crimelord to crimelord. “You know coleson, for someone with such an ugly face you’ve got decent …assets.” For f*cks sake, Can he do anything but make backhanded compliments and stare at my chest!? He knows exactly what 🐸🐸🐸🐸 me off and that might be the most annoying thing about him.
    10-23-16_11-40-07c2a0pm.png?w=680
    10-23-16_11-40-33c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Okay, ranting aside, the negotiations went decent. We both yelled, our kids held us back and no one got shot this time. We have sadly have made only one agreement yet. “There is no way in h*ll that I am sharing with you.” –Mika

Entry 2.6: The little things

So today we had the first negotiations. Unlike mom I don’t think that they were very successful. They didn’t agree on anything and Charlie and I had to constantly calm them down. I guess for their usual behavior towards each other it was an improvement, but that’s about it. Charlie and I have been growing closer than ever though. She has been taking care of my mom’s wounds and treating her very well.
    10-23-16_11-15-51c2a0pm.png?w=680
    We went out hiking together last night by the way. It is those little moments of childlike excitement that make her appear so innocent and beautiful. Like an angel dashing through the woods to look at the stars with you.
    10-23-16_11-21-08c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Her eyes so bright blue sparkling like stars filled with spirit. Enchanting; almost.
    10-23-16_11-18-00c2a0pm.png?w=680
    But then when you try to take a deeper look in those eyes brighter than the night sky you notice the sadness and agony that they’re hiding. You want to help so bad, but the moment you get to close the image turns into dust and all you see in them is ice like walls. I want to help her, but how? -Damien

Phew, that took a while... I would like to announce that the story had reached 5,000 words! It has been going on for a while now and i am very proud of what it has accomplished!
  • Options
    I am loving this story so far :smiley: I hope the negotiations go well ;)
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Entry 1.18: Matchmaking

Tony and I finally came up with a solution that would solve everything: Marriage! If Damien and Charlie were to marry We could let her Inherit the business from both sides. She would get away from her father and Damien seems to like her anyway. When he looks at her he gets the same look in his eyes his father gets when he looks at me. As soon as they are of marrying age they will get married without backtalk. Damien would certainly enjoy it and Charlie will too.
    10-29-16_10-10-01c2a0pm.png?w=680
    I need to keep power within me and my family even if that means having my son marrying a Corleonesi. If I am not a powerful criminal, then who am I? That girl from Windenburg with a sob story is long gone. To let her return now is too late. 17 years too late. I turned that little whimp into a woman of power, someone to be feared and respected. Someone strong. –Mika

Entry 2.7: You have got to be kidding me

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE F*🐸🐸🐸🐸 KIDDING ME. An arranged marriage!? My mother has officially gone Insane. Yeah, I am in love with Charlie; so what!? She deserves someone better someone who she loves back. She told me she loved me like a friend, or a brother. We are best friends and I know I have no chance with her.
    10-29-16_4-28-44c2a0pm.png?w=680
    My mother may have considered my feelings, but definitely not Charlie’s. She is beautiful, talented, smart, funny and has a heart made of gold. She is my best friend and I know that this will ruin her life. There is one thing about herself that Charlie told no one else about, just me. She’s gay. -Damien
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    What a woman

Holy Da*mn. When talking women the only one I’ve been thinking about lately is Mika Coleson. Sassy, Classy, just plain out mean and hot as 🐸🐸🐸🐸. Sadly, its all business with her. I rembember when I she first walked into my office all those years ago. Still a grunt, she started threatening me the moment she walked in. Started talking sh*it about my sister, made me budge and hit me over the head woth a chair. Much more impressive than that wh*ore I called my wife back then.
    10-29-16_9-29-10c2a0pm.png?w=680
    Today she made a life changing choice for her son all in trade of power. I really have been rubbing off on her. Da*mn, what a woman.
  • Options
    edited October 2016
    Hi! i just wanted to let you know that i will be out on a school trip to england this week. starting tomorrow, at 5;30 in the morning :'(
    I will still be online, just not as frequently. Happy simming!
  • Options
    Have fun on the trip!

I didn't see that coming! :o

• Options
    Maladi777Maladi777 Posts: 4,393 Member
    I'm all caught up! What a story! How did I miss it! I love it! Charlie is stunning, them Meatball genes did the magic again.
    Oh and the drama between the two families. I think I'm going to read it whole again, because Tony...
    Also thank you for mentioning me and having your characters read Love & Ruin! ;)
    heffners_orig.jpg
    HEFFNER LEGACYSimblrHeffner Legacy Discussion │ Origin ID: Maladi
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    @Maladi777 I'm glad you are enjoying it! I uploaded Tony, Mika, Damien and Charlie as one household to the gallery under #WeCouldChangeItAll
    for you. If anyone would like for me to upload the other eight too, pleasr tell me and i will upload them under the same hashtag. working on the next chapter right now, will probably be up in a few hours.
    EDIT: my game crashed so i lost all the progress i made today :'( forgot to save in between. The new Entries will be out tomorrow.
    Post edited by TheGeekGamez on
  • Options
    Poor Charlie but now I;m all conflicted cause Mika is married right and Tony has a cruch on her and I don't know how to romance so I am very confused
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Tony isn´t really in love with Mika. He loves Power and anything he can´t have. Mika is both.
    The reason i wrote that little extra chapter is because while having to test out some romantic poses i used them as models and kind of started to ship it :D
    I know that the ship is unlogical and very odd, so it won´t become canon. Just Tony´s attraction towards her.
  • Options
    Entry 1.19: Home

With all business taken care of, we finally went back home today. Oh how I have missed my Family. Laurence and Alice had major growth spurts while we were gone, and so had my little Diana. She is the only one who inherited James’ eye color and my hair.
    11-06-16_11-57-16c2a0am.png?w=680
    11-06-16_12-09-27c2a0pm.png?w=680
    After Charlie had properly introduced herself I told her that she is a member of my family now and that she will be safe as long as she stays with us. She will be sharing the basement twin bed with Damien. They will have to get used to it eventually, even if they aren’t together yet. After catching up with James he told me that a bunch of official government assignments came In for the kids. Damien will be a journalist, Laurence a business Investor, Alice a painter (Patron of the Arts), Sam a Policeman, Eric a secret agent and Diana a startup tech guru. I guess they just decided to send all assignments needed for the next 20 years in one go. Charlie seems to be getting along with everyone; I just wish she would smile more. -Mika

Entry 2.8: Someday

We have been home for more than two weeks now, and Charlie still hasn’t cracked a smile. She spends most of her time Reading books in our room or going out on jogs. She tries to get out of the house as often as she can, says it’s the only thing keeping her from going insane. I guess she has a point, it isn’t easy to live with your best friend/fiancée and his crazy family including 1 criminal, 2 bored teenagers, 3 hyperactive kids, a businessman in his midlife crisis, a workalcoholic tech nerd and my reasonably normal aunt. They are all great people, just a bit… overwhelming sometimes.
    11-06-16_12-10-44c2a0pm.png?w=680
    After our assignments got announced we all started trying to get as many useful skills as possible instead of hanging around the house. Alice got an old easel to work with, Dad started mentoring Laurence and I have been writing in this old notebook more often. I have started to record the happenings around our little chunk of desert including scandalous rumours like Elsa (Blonde, blue eyes) and Jimmy(Brown hair, blue eyes) Stone’s youngest daughter has brown eyes and black hair. I know, it’s lame but there is little to report in our little area. Someday I will write articles for big papers outside of Glassbolt. Someday, but not anytime soon.-Damien

aaand done! now, time to lock myself in my bedroom and play city living all night. I was wondering, do you guys want me to add aditional rules for the City living careers? and if so, what would you suggest? I do have some idea's, but i want to hear yours too.
  • Options
    I think adding the city living careers would be great! I'm not sure what the rules could be, but I'm sure there are people better at coming up with ideas than me :D

• Options
    edited November 2016
    Quick heads up, i put my own rules for GTW to the main post. I would love some suggestions for city living, i will list some of my own idea's first.
    • Food Critic: you can't order from food carts or open a restaurant
    • Art Critic: You can't visit an art gallery, sell anything on the streets or open a retail store
    • Social media forgot what its called: You need to have all negative lot traits like Quake zone, Gremlins and Filthy
    • Social media internet personaity: You may not visit any festivals

Thats all i have so far. please suggest your own idea's. To complete these careers, you need to travel/live in San Myshuno. so if i do add these, they will be the ones i do towards the end of the series.
  • Options
    I think it would be cool at some point if the city living careers would be added into this story but as it has JUST come out you probably won't be able to use them for a generation at least anyway :smile:
  • Options
    AllyTod13 wrote: »
    I think it would be cool at some point if the city living careers would be added into this story but as it has JUST come out you probably won't be able to use them for a generation at least anyway :smile:

I agree, they would be fun, but they wouldn't make sense for now :)