Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Story time and reading skill books to children

Hi. I've been playing sims 4 and noticed in Get together the group system doesn't have Story time as a group activity. I know we have read books activity but why cant adult sims read to children count for a club points?

I've set up a Schooling lot. Adult as the Group leader (Basically like a teacher) The rest of the group are her children and children's friends.

Well I thought it would be nice for a adult to read to children like Story time for a break from learning. But it doesn't count as a group activity which is a shame considering how long it takes for a adult to read the book to the children. Reading to children should still class as reading a book to all members that's listening to the story so please add this.
It takes like 2- 3 sims hours sometimes more to read a story to a child which is a lot of Gathering time not getting club points.

Also it would be great to be able to read skill books to children in the future. If a adult doesn't know the skill of the book they are reading to children they could gain a that's interesting happy or focused moodlet. Or even a sad moodlet due to not learning these things while the sim was growing up if they have the Genius trait and skipped those type of skills.

This idea would fit well with a type of Generations pack if The Sims call it Generations.

(I don't know if Mods can add this option. I'm a player that doesn't use CC or Mods)

I'm sorry if someone already created a post similar. I just haven't found it. If its in get together section which I didn't see unless I go right back to the first pages which will probably take FOREVER so I'm sorry again.

Family players would want this especially if they own Get together and likes reading to children in group gatherings or just family gatherings.

I just thought id share my Idea because its been bugging me.

Anyway Thanks for stopping by to read this. Have a nice day/night :smile:

Comments