Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Kids Room Stuff Pack Giveaway...Closed, winner announced

FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
Ok, I was pulled into this. I have never Hosted a giveaway before, but was pulled into this one by the sweet lady @jimmysnan

She has a code for this pack, and sent it to me, but I already have the pack :D

So if you don't have it and would like a chance to win it, please enter! It would be helpful to also include a small message as to why you want this pack ;)

This code works outside the US also!

Now she doesn't know what I am typing yet, but she knows I am starting the thread. The good thing is........she will be the one to end it :D:D
@jimmysnan will be the one picking the winner of the code!

>:)>:)

Edit: This ends at 7 pm EST today ;)

Post edited by FairyGodMother on

Comments

• Options
    jimmysnanjimmysnan Posts: 8,303 Member
    edited July 2016
    Ok, I was pulled into this. I have never Hosted a giveaway before, but was pulled into this one by the sweet lady @jimmysnan

She has a code for this pack, and sent it to me, but I already have the pack :D

So if you don't have it and would like a chance to win it, please enter! It would be helpful to also include a small message as to why you want this pack ;)

This code works outside the US also!

Now she doesn't know what I am typing yet, but she knows I am starting the thread. The good thing is........she will be the one to end it :D:D
    @jimmysnan will be the one picking the winner of the code!

>:)>:)

But you will have feedback! See, you learn how to do something new everyday! But if you ask my husband I am not so sweet! LOL
  • Options
    eating-pizza.gif After all the messaging and figuring out how to host, I got hungry
  • Options
    eating-pizza.gif After all the messaging and figuring out how to host, I got hungry

Your doing great! we need to get the word out.
  • Options
    KateTheLarkKateTheLark Posts: 55 Member
    Ooh I have to jump on this! So let's see.. A message...
    Well, I'd like to have it since The Sims has been very loyal to me. Whenever I've had a bad day, I can turn it on and relax. Whether it's just watching their silly antics to fulfilling a much wanted wish or whim, it's so fun to see. Plus, I think this specific pack is great. While new activities and stuff for kids are great & needed, I think it brings a bigger message. With all that has happened in this world, kids show us how to be positive and live for another day. Even if it's so you can freak out over a plate on the floor, haha!
  • Options
    Well, I'd like to have it since The Sims has been very loyal to me. Whenever I've had a bad day, I can turn it on and relax. Whether it's just watching their silly antics to fulfilling a much wanted wish or whim, it's so fun to see. Plus, I think this specific pack is great. While new activities and stuff for kids are great & needed, I think it brings a bigger message. With all that has happened in this world, kids show us how to be positive and live for another day. Even if it's so you can freak out over a plate on the floor, haha!

Thanks for participating Kate, Good Luck!
  • Options
    SimFan298SimFan298 Posts: 1,079 Member
    I would like this pack because the voidcritter system looks pretty cool, and I really like the new clothing for the kids. The puppet theater looks fun as well, and I like all the items that come with the pack, but sadly at this moment, even though it's just ten dollars, I don't have the money to buy it myself.
    Origin ID: theAidster21

The Sims has always been an important part of my life, and may it continue to be so! Long live Sims!

[Due to some kind of glitch, I am unable to insert photos into my signature for some reason.]
  • Options
    SimFan298 wrote: »
    I would like this pack because the voidcritter system looks pretty cool, and I really like the new clothing for the kids. The puppet theater looks fun as well, and I like all the items that come with the pack, but sadly at this moment, even though it's just ten dollars, I don't have the money to buy it myself.

Well, I wish you good luck. Thanks for coming on here.
  • Options

That is what I love about the Sims.....it is my escape from RL :D
  • Options

That is what I love about the Sims.....it is my escape from RL :D

Mine too. I have to make my sim Sir Vivor. Maybe put him on the gallery.
  • Options
    Cabelle1863Cabelle1863 Posts: 2,251 Member
    What a cool giveaway!

I would love to have the Kids Room pack because I've been waiting for a pack like this for a while. I am really into generational play, and have wanted more neat things for my sim kids to do, and more ways to decorate their rooms. The Sims has been an important part of my personal stress therapy for over 15 years. :smiley: If it wasn't for the Sims, I doubt I would have gotten all that interested in gaming.
  • Options
    HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    I would love to have this pack in order to give more to the children in my game, and help to establish themselves even more with their own unique Voidcritter cards and clubs. I would love to have each one specialize in something, and maybe try having some sort of "tournament" for them to compete in to win a rare level card.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Options
    LatteCrabLatteCrab Posts: 2,935 Member
    I would <3 this pack because it has items not only for kids, but items that can be used for many other purposes, which makes this pack much more versatile than I first imagined it could be.
    I really love things that can be used for more than one purpose
    (And like in real life, I REALLY love that beach picture, and since I am trying to play without CC for as long as I can, there are many items in this pack, that can help curb the CC addiction.).

It also gives me the urge to create a family with young kids, :o for the FIRST time, since I got the game.

I also wish to THANK jimmysnan and charlotteprice, for giving everyone another chance to win this pack. :)
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    I'd like to enter! I saw the trailer for it and instantly fell in love with it. I feel my sim kids don't have enough to do. Money has been tight in my household recently and there's no way I can justify buying it even though it's 10 dollars. In the next couple of weeks I'm going to be having knee surgery from a work related injury that has been causing me daily pain. And I'm going to be cooped up in my house and most likely bed ridden till the doctor tells me other wise, so having a new pack to keep me busy will definitely help with boredom that will most likely insue from not going out.
  • Options
    cheesetruckcheesetruck Posts: 2,518 Member
    I would like this pack because I absolutely love collecting things in the Sims and I love having new things added for kids to play with! I'm currently a student living on a tight budget, so I can't really afford this pack right now, so I'm hoping for some giveaway magic.
  • Options
    Glad to see everyone is entering and still want the pack. @blondiebabe923 I understand that. I have been laid up with cancer for a few days, and just getting out to Wal-Mart this morning was a big deal!
  • Options
    smoothyrus129smoothyrus129 Posts: 1,440 Member
    So nice of you to host, and of @jimmysnan to have sent you the code in the first place!

I'd love this pack because I love all things sim, but especially things for kids. I've been so dismayed with TS4 with how little there really is to do with kids aside from talking-based socializing. Right now, I need to wait to buy it for myself until I've scraped together enough rewards points to earn an amazon giftcard to buy it, so it'll be a while. :(
  • Options
    blondiebabe923blondiebabe923 Posts: 202 Member
    @jimmysnan I'm sorry about the cancer, I hope you get better soon.
  • Options
    @jimmysnan I'm sorry about the cancer, I hope you get better soon.

feeling better already, paying it forward, really helps me feel good and keeps me positive!
  • Options
    Thank you to the ones who entered. I am off to bed now (I work nights but off tonight but try to keep my schedule) so I leave it up to @jimmysnan to finish. I will check back when I wake up (probably after midnight) to see who the lucky winner is ;)

Good luck everyone!
  • Options
    FleReignFleReign Posts: 55 Member
    I'm super excited to enter!!

I'd use this pack to really make Anani's room hers! She lives with only her older brother but she has lots of friends she'll entertain with a puppet show. I think giving Anani more toys that she can use to interact with other kids would make her extremely happy.
  • Options
    mrnhmathmrnhmath Posts: 750 Member
    edited July 2016
    I would like to enter, don't have money right now to pay for it
  • Options
    FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I would love to enter- cannot afford the pack atm. Thank you for the opportunity.
  • Options
    All are entered right now. I wish all good luck!
  • Options
    PandypinkPandypink Posts: 165 Member
    edited July 2016
    I'd like to enter. To me, the pack looks fun because I move around between a lot of Sim families in my game and I noticed how everyone one of their bedrooms looks similar. I'd love some new things specifically geared toward children to help change this up. The rooms made in the trailer looked awesome! Also, I think it'll be fun to have the children look around for Voidcritter cards. Thanks so much for this :)

EDIT: Oops, sorry @jimmysnan, I was writing while you posted your message. I wasn't sure if that meant it was closed or just people were put in the raffle that had entered.
    Sims 3 Wishlist
  • Options
    stephAnie1864stephAnie1864 Posts: 200 Member
    edited July 2016
    I would love to enter, you both are being very generous

I really would love to get this pack because kids have always been a huge part my Sim families ever since i started playing with The Sims 2 and the Voidcritters look so adorable. Also, two of my Sims are getting divorced and I know that the mum would absolutely love to spoil her son with a new bedroom :)

@jimmysnan I'm so sorry to hear about your cancer, I hope you beat it and feel better soon :smiley:
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top