Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New World rumour!

Comments

• KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    TheSimer wrote: »
    Pretty! But the company the artist works for probably works for more than just one product (the links says "Michael Bierek works for a company called Massive Black who were previously contracted by EA to work on concept art for The Sims 4"), so it could be concept art for some other game. Or might have been a version of concept art for the Windenburg island, where you go down to beach areas from a height - that seems pretty likely to me from what we ended up with. Or might be stuff he's produced independently of any contract (given it's posted on his own portfolio site).

The picture is titled with "Rose Beach - concept rough - Sims 4"

Okay, missed that. I do think it could be concept art for Windenburg's island. Concept art doesn't always end up being exactly what's in game, so the fact that what's there isn't what's in the art wouldn't stop that being for Windenburg.

Even if that is Windenburg I'm still not ruling out a tropical vacation ep.

I agree it could be coming never know
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • alejandro15039alejandro15039 Posts: 939 Member
    I don't know if i'm right but... don't get excited about this because it looks like the beaches we have in Winderburg, just wait for official announcement.
  • EpicSimsEpicSims Posts: 397 Member
    edited July 2016
    Piperbird wrote: »
    It is very beautiful, and would be nice to have a usable beach in the game. However, concept art is just that - a concept - until something official is announced.

I wouldn't get your hopes up, anyway. Each time they've shown us a beautiful landscape it turns out to be in the unusable section of the new area, anyway. What good is a beautiful beach if it is just backdrop?

That's true. It is useless to have a beach only as a backdrop, not being able to use it at all.
    I long for a USABLE BEACH in the game. Our sims have every right to see the beach and enjoy hanging out there..!!
    I hope that there will be a usable-beach-themed pack soon!!
  • 12JEREMIA12JEREMIA Posts: 3,143 Member
    @luthienrising @TheSimer @Sigzy05
    A question, Which packs or updates do you think the Caribbean/Tropical radio stations would be in?

A. Expansion pack

B. Stuff pack

C. Game pack

D. Update patch

Cause I notice that I cannot wait for it until the next weekend hmm hmm :D
  • KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    could be with an update if there's a Tropical EP SP or GP coming out
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • HIFreeBirdIHHIFreeBirdIH Posts: 1,410 Member
    It feels like one of the northeastern beach towns that are up in New England. It's not especially tropical, still has beaches, does feel a bit colder than the rest of the worlds and rocky beaches are NE's forte. It feels like it's a fishing sort of town, with a more industrial look and feel to it, which I hope people get their dirtier things in, because I've seen that stuff on the forums. But who knows what it would be used for.
    Just some random Simmer you probably don't even follow on the gallery! Gallery name's the same as my username! Did I just rhyme there?
    xyIcMqt.png
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    I can't tell if I love it or hate the concept. I would have to see more of it.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    uo_aaronjd wrote: »
    to be able to swim in the sea, sun bathe and have fun on a beach again will do me!!
    pleasepleaseplease o mighty gurus/developers who we lowly simmers are not worthy to plumbob *grovels*

Also it might bring back lounge chairs and more collectibles like seashells,new fish and sea creatures like starfish,seahorses etc.
    No one has thought of the new tropical painting in kids bedroom stuffpack. Prehaps it's a hint of things to come.
    12JEREMIA wrote: »
    @luthienrising @TheSimer @Sigzy05
    A question, Which packs or updates do you think the Caribbean/Tropical radio stations would be in?

A. Expansion pack

B. Stuff pack

C. Game pack

D. Update patch

Cause I notice that I cannot wait for it until the next weekend hmm hmm :D

Could be all of the above depending on which pack it comes out. Spooky Stuff added new spooky tunes to the spooky station.
  • Simfan923Simfan923 Posts: 5,551 Member
    No one has thought of the new tropical painting in kids bedroom stuffpack. Prehaps it's a hint of things to come.

There are no hints. Gurus have confirmed that they are no actual hints in-game.
    1FKDfKj.png
  • 06Bon0606Bon06 Posts: 11,614 Member
    Simfan923 wrote: »

Would they really say " yes we put layers of hints in the game "
    edited July 2016
    Who knows it might be revealed in the July Teaser as a new blank world that is coming out similar to New Crest but if it is I hope the beach isn't just a back drop and I hope that swimming in the ocean is added in the update prior to release of the world. There is a Patch coming out sometimes in July.

The last teaser revealed the Tragic Clown which came in a patch.

I figure 3 things will be revealed in the teaser

Patch Update Info

Expansion Pack 3

Backyard Stuff
  • DivineHysteriaDivineHysteria Posts: 732 Member
    I was just thinking how we needed a new world lol.

My game is pretty crowded.
    xo0yscju
  • Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    It's so beautiful! I hope they add it, but if we can't go swimming and do other fun activities... I might not want it
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
    It's so beautiful! I hope they add it, but if we can't go swimming and do other fun activities... I might not want it

Agreed.

I want more then just a backdrop. Newcrest has a beautiful city backdrop that our sims can't go into.
  • KartaiKartai Posts: 1,206 Member
    Sims 4 island paradise? that would be fun and yes beaches and beach homes but that just a theory for now.
  • JerrelloJerrello Posts: 896 Member
    Pretty....but you know the routine of getting hyped over speculation when it comes to EA..the joke is usually on you.
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    Looks kind of dark to me. Maybe a stranded island (rowboat) and you either sleep in the cave or the hut (on over to the right). Maybe the stairs are broken when you try to get up them, and you can't reach the beautiful homes? Maybe grunge stuff coming?

Not sure, but I don't think it looks like anything tropical (seems dreary to me)
  • Sasquatch7Sasquatch7 Posts: 240 Member
    It's very pretty! I like the kind of rocky, harsher beach as well as the more traditional palm trees and heat and white sand. I would love to see both kinds of worlds.
  • LoveMcQueen5683LoveMcQueen5683 Posts: 3,689 Member
    It won't look that nice if its even real
    LR3g0ni.jpg
    Sasquatch7 wrote: »
    It's very pretty! I like the kind of rocky, harsher beach as well as the more traditional palm trees and heat and white sand. I would love to see both kinds of worlds.

I prefer the traditional with palm trees and lots of sand.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    Going to take this with a grain of salt... I remember a bunch of the Pack Rumors and they never came to light.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    A lot of people have been asking EA for another world so I figure this will happen. I hope it has some 64x64 and 50x50 lots.
  • cameronw209cameronw209 Posts: 1,497 Member
    06Bon06 wrote: »
    Simfan923 wrote: »

Would they really say " yes we put layers of hints in the game "

If they are transparent enough to say there are no hints in-game, then yes, I would expect them to say there are layers of hints in the game for us to find. However, they haven't said this so there's no reason for any expectation. Period.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top