Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

LegitKawaii quit her channel!

:/ Well a simmer just left her channel because she lost interest gradually. At least she made a new channel?!

https://youtu.be/yVwMG9Hu6rE
Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?

Comments

• Emma_Smith101Emma_Smith101 Posts: 453 Member
    What is her new channel called?
    I share my builds and Sims' stories sometimes at: https://simplicityplaysss.tumblr.com/
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I don't really care for YT simmers. I like my own game the most. :)
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • mrswoo5mrswoo5 Posts: 2,143 Member
    Never heard of her.
  • ChloeDeCookieChloeDeCookie Posts: 2,467 Member
    I sometimes watch her..cant believe she's quit her channel
    To all you beautiful people out there, have a lovely day.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Who dat?
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    Will admit that I have never heard of her, but it's like with anything. Interests change and sometimes return. Best of luck to her and what she does.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    She only said she wanted tovdo it as a personal hobby..she said that she wants gaming in general to be a personal hobby for her. She fully stated that she loved Sims 4
  • ColabutterColabutter Posts: 46 Member
    I really loved her videos! ;-;
    Yuuyake no Melody (夕焼けのメロディ)
  • SimonSimpsonSimonSimpson Posts: 1,223 Member
    She lost me at 0:15 when she said, "important video"

• FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I honestly don't care for YT simmers, exept 1 person, who isn't even a complete simmer (it's a whole gaming channel). All of them are the exact same to me tbh.
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    Yoko2112 wrote: »
    I watched a bit of it. Good for her if she was unhappy with how things went.
    I'm not particularly interested in YouTube simmers though, as most of them don't create unique characters or interesting stories, it's mostly just "slay" "yaaas" "cute" "gorgeous" models that all look the same.

Agree.
  • uo_aaronjduo_aaronjd Posts: 425 Member
    ok that was cringe worthy ...lost me at re-collect.....
    Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup
    I dont watch yt simmers apart from her which I only watched when doin cas stuff or showcasing cc
  • WulfsimmerWulfsimmer Posts: 4,381 Member
    Surprised a lot of people never heard of her xD . Never watched her that much, gomna admit that, but I always knew about the channel. Then again, most of you did say you don't watch YT Simmers thus it is understandable.
    Random-gifs-random-18723411-368-312.gif

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?
  • Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »

I don't care for youtube gamers either since the majority don't comprehend any of those products well enough to contribute anything positive to official communities or even advertise effectively.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • Forest_NinjaForest_Ninja Posts: 1,181 Member
    Wulfsimmer wrote: »
    :/ Well a simmer just left her channel because she lost interest gradually. At least she made a new channel?!

<Video Removed>

So she's quitting youtube since she has finally realized that it's a waste of her time... That has no relevance to the quality of The Sims 4 and youtube isn't anything more than a personal medium for sharing of interests or creative expressions therefore the 'size' of her channel is irrelevant, and there should never be any perception of obligation to 'fanbase' or relevance to industry.

Youtube is nothing. It's not any more professional than embedding a video within a standard email and copying it to your friends.
    "Video gaming began as an engineer's hobby and a means of creative expression for those of higher technical inclination. It is expected that those who are capable of higher engineering-related achievements will see value, in electronic entertainment products, where others see failure." -Sasquatch
  • NicottiaNicottia Posts: 76 Member

<Video Removed>

So she's quitting youtube since she has finally realized that it's a waste of her time... That has no relevance to the quality of The Sims 4 and youtube isn't anything more than a personal medium for sharing of interests or creative expressions therefore the 'size' of her channel is irrelevant, and there should never be any perception of obligation to 'fanbase' or relevance to industry.

Youtube is nothing. It's not any more professional than embedding a video within a standard email and copying it to your friends.

If youtube is nothing, as you say, how do you explain all those "youtube gamers" you look down upon becoming filthy rich and having some of the biggest "fanbases" on YT? Good example is PewDiePie, you might dislike him, but the guy is so huge on YT and has become so influential in the last couple of years, he's even been invited to a lot of American talk shows... So the thing you call a waste of time, for others it's indeed become their job. Don't you agree that it's really freaking amazing so many people can turn their hobbies into full time jobs?

Oh and in case you didn't know: EA (and therefore Maxis) is inviting/"shipping" a lot of youtube gamers, including various simmers, to a lot of gaming events (eg. E3). Buuut, I guess, having people being the walking and talking commercials for their products indeed marks them as "irrelevant".

Simpkin wrote: »

I don't care for youtube gamers either since the majority don't comprehend any of those products well enough to contribute anything positive to official communities or even advertise effectively.

Okay, I understand where you're coming from, but not everyone is an unskilled "noob" who can't keep the track of their mouse cursor. Bad advertisement is still - an advertisement, heck, if people keep on hating them, talking about them, those youtubers are DOING something right.

I don't mean to offend you (or anyone) and I apologize for my random spikes of sarcasm too, sometimes it's really hard to keep that beast in check. :P

On topic though: LegitKawaii is what, 17yr old? I'm pretty sure she'll be back... eventually. Once she makes her mind up on what she wants in life and finishes her school. ;)
    7bXthz.png
    My little YouTube corner: Nicottia <= Clickerino!
  • pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member

https://youtu.be/yVwMG9Hu6rE
    By the way I watched that video did you because she didn't lose interest in gaming she lost interest in filming what she was playing.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • SimorLaterSimorLater Posts: 36 Member
    Aweeeee it is a good thing she in doing another channel
  • LolaRabbitLolaRabbit Posts: 1 New Member
    I remember Legit Kawaii outta nowhere and remembered she quit (was supposed to be vloging) but I found out she’s a dj now! She’s actually pretty good.
  • EA_MakoEA_Mako Posts: 846 EA Community Manager
    Hey @LolaRabbit,

This thread is quite old, so I'm going to lock it down to prevent further necro-posting. Please be mindful of the dates when replying to a thread, thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top