Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

cringeworthy.

lejoninnalejoninna Posts: 4,287 Member
edited October 2016 in The Sims 4 Ideas Corner
we've never had that!!

it could come in an urban pack

u could choose like 20 different toppings and...

CALZONES!!

and...one of those kebab twirly things

and lots of grease

and churros

AND STREET FAIRS!!! WITH RIDES!!!!
Post edited by lejoninna on

Comments

• aaronjc123aaronjc123 Posts: 1,117 Member
    TS3 Pizza Oven was da bomb.
  • Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    Another fine example how EA can't think outside the box.The pizza oven should have been in Dine Out.
    Bring on the excuses for EA.
  • Linabelina360Linabelina360 Posts: 362 Member
    XD sounds like fun
    tumblr_n9ycvbU66h1tv6zypo1_500.gif
    The heart can't beat with out a rhythm
  • cookiesimmerrrcookiesimmerrr Posts: 159 Member
    mmm, calzones.... I love this idea!
  • gamingstylistgamingstylist Posts: 115 Member
    I would love pizza overs and deep fryers
  • GrandJuryGrandJury Posts: 183 Member
    Another fine example how EA can't think outside the box.The pizza oven should have been in Dine Out.

ALL the applause to this comment. Blame the producers more though.
    tumblr_naf4ttSCX81sqhjvzo1_500.jpg
  • waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    The Monte vista stone oven was great in sims 3. Calzone's, lasagne, the full works to be able to get sims to make pizza's at a home lot :smile: Maybe the sims already have a plan to return it in the future for a EP or most probably a game pack. I really hope so. Its depressing ordering Pizza or having to go to a restaurant to eat pizza :neutral:
  • GrandJuryGrandJury Posts: 183 Member
    They really need to do this so that you can make a pizza restaurant with Dine Out.
    tumblr_naf4ttSCX81sqhjvzo1_500.jpg
  • TurloughdudeTurloughdude Posts: 662 Member
    This got me thinking of a song from a old little caesar's pizza commercial.
  • PearLadyPearLady Posts: 207 Member
    In the meantime, there is a pizza oven mod available. Haven't tried it myself, but looks good.
    Don't anger the fruit. It may make her toot (at you). ;)
  • MarnettiMarnetti Posts: 1,047 Member

I'm disappointed that this didn't happen.
    ~I just like lifestates. Is that too much to ask for?~
    tumblr_p4xbgrS3wO1tltr42o1_500.gif
  • TarruviTarruvi Posts: 1,227 Member
    I would love the ability to make homemade pizza! :P
  • luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    I'd love a pizza oven with pizza-flipping animation, fail states for it, and the like. I kinda feel like unless it's in an SP, though, we aren't likely to get it, post-Dine Out :/ But maybe it could be part of an SP?
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
  • Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member

They could've added a Sushi Bar, Rice Cooker, Toaster, Blender, Juice Press, Mini Oven, Smaller Cupcake Factory etc. Still doesn't mean they can't think outside the box, remember they have a budget for each Pack and spent allot of the time trying to fix musical chairs for Restaurants.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
    I'd love a Pizza Oven!!! <3 It would be awesome if we got to customize it similarly to Ice Creams - we could choose a size(serving size), base, crust, sauce and toppings. I'd love to make a dream Pizza in the game xD

Some ideas:
    Size - Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large (although not sure about how many slices, I suppose perhaps a slice option even?)
    Base - Thin, Thick, Square.
    Crust - Thin, Thick, Cheese, Cream, Sausage, Patty (The previous two I was surprised to find were actual Pizza Crust x.x)
    Sauce - Tomato, BBQ, Chocolate, Strawberry (Yep, Candy Pizzas are a thing too ;))
    Toppings - None,Chicken, Pepperoni, Pineapple etc. I guess they could even add an option for which Cheese you could choose xD

It could be pretty in-depth or they could just let us choose the Crust, Sauce and Toppings.
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • waggymiley2013waggymiley2013 Posts: 239 Member
    @Prink34320 You have seriously gave me a hankering for Pizza /candy pizza :smiley:
  • altad1altad1 Posts: 1,091 Member
    The pizza oven was one of my favourite objects in Sims 3. I agree it should have been included with Dine Out. @Prink34320 can I put an order in for an extra large candy pizza :p
    altad1 wrote: »
    The pizza oven was one of my favourite objects in Sims 3. I agree it should have been included with Dine Out. @Prink34320 can I put an order in for an extra large candy pizza :p

o.jpg

Here you are :)
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    I agree. We should have pizza oven and it should have came with Dine Out. Now they'll probably create a new GP specificly for pizzeria...
  • MiataPlayMiataPlay Posts: 6,022 Member
    edited July 2016
    aaronjc123 wrote: »
    TS3 Pizza Oven was da bomb.

It sure was and still is! It's a shame that you can't have a pizza restaurant with the release of Dine Out....Maybe later when they decide to release a Monte Vista style EP. Keep the pizza oven hot and the hope alive...keep asking for it! :)
    Post edited by MiataPlay on
  • MadameLeeMadameLee Posts: 32,750 Member
    they also should have had soda fountain as well
    6adMCGP.gif
  • JasonRMJJasonRMJ Posts: 744 Member
    Prink34320 wrote: »
    I'd love a Pizza Oven!!! <3 It would be awesome if we got to customize it similarly to Ice Creams - we could choose a size(serving size), base, crust, sauce and toppings. I'd love to make a dream Pizza in the game xD

Some ideas:
    Size - Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large (although not sure about how many slices, I suppose perhaps a slice option even?)
    Base - Thin, Thick, Square.
    Crust - Thin, Thick, Cheese, Cream, Sausage, Patty (The previous two I was surprised to find were actual Pizza Crust x.x)
    Sauce - Tomato, BBQ, Chocolate, Strawberry (Yep, Candy Pizzas are a thing too ;))
    Toppings - None,Chicken, Pepperoni, Pineapple etc. I guess they could even add an option for which Cheese you could choose xD

It could be pretty in-depth or they could just let us choose the Crust, Sauce and Toppings.

using the Ice cream topping mechanics? by choosing which pizza topping is the best or the oddest :P
    39829553185_e53f1e3e20_o_d.jpg

• EllieSimsterEllieSimster Posts: 31 Member
    Yeah. I found a mod for it. It's pretty good, but there's preset pizzas with toppings. But it's weird that it also works as a regular stove :neutral:
    Check out my YouTube channel! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clmpzse5zaM