Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Do you ever watch AGT?

PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
I like to watch the AGT auditions. You see some of the silliest, plum, awful acts get the XXXX from the judges. Last night when this guy walked out onto the stage I was expecting another X....then he did this. I thought this was pretty inventive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-y-J8GeYKk
"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright

Comments

• JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    I don't follow AGT like I used to. That said, I did get a laugh out of this, even though, we've seen this before. I don't think it's a million dollar act but sometimes people just want to see something fun and lighthearted on stage. I think he accomplished that.
  • PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    I don't follow AGT like I used to. That said, I did get a laugh out of this, even though, we've seen this before. I don't think it's a million dollar act but sometimes people just want to see something fun and lighthearted on stage. I think he accomplished that.

I don't follow the whole thing....I like the auditions. When it gets down to the last few acts it's kind of down to who likes what singer any more. I like the odd, quirky ats that never make it to the last few acts....like this guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O70Ww9vzjvg
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • JellysimwichJellysimwich Posts: 778 Member
    Yeh, I've noticed that, as well. I think we have enough singing comps... They should refocus on making AGT on acts other than singing...but not sure how'd they ban singers as singing is a talent.
  • simlish1simlish1 Posts: 2,738 Member
    I live in the UK so we have Britain's got talent. Used to really be into it. Now I can't stand it, or Xfactor
    Origin ID - eliselove1
    Four Seasons Properties

• TheoriesOfHappinessTheoriesOfHappiness Posts: 1,126 Member
    AGT is my life, and so is BGT
    David Walliams for life
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Australia's Got Talent?
    Nah mate, that show is crap. Would rather watch Parliament Question Time.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif