Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims Generations Genetic Challenge! [TS3&TS4]

Sims Generations Genetic Challenge[ Sims 3 & Sims 4 Compatible ]

Disclaimer: This is my own version of other Genetic challenges for Sims games, I tried to make it a bit different but credit to original creators.

Welcome to The Sims Generations Genetic Challenge! In this challenge you start with a couple (Sims 4: Couple can be the same gender, just make sure one can impregnate the other). This challenge is not only about getting as far as you can in the game, but also exploring the genetics and seeing how they mix.

1st Couple Must be of different Races, this is to ensure diversity and see how their kiddies turn out.

This Challenge will last through 10 Generations. Your starter couple is NOT the first Generation, their children are.

Rules for Building the House:
This house will be the home that future generations live and grow up in! Start with $300k simoleons to build and furnish your home, then do the "Money 5000 " cheat (type this in and it sets family funds to 5000, if that doesnt work do whatever cheat you know to get family funds to $5k) after you finish building to set your household funds to $5k simoleons.
The house can be however big you want and do whatever you want with the $300k simoleons to build and furnish.

Overall Rules:
Mods are allowed, the only cheats allowed are the ones to build the home and the "testingcheats" can be set to on if you want.
- *** If you have multiple kids only one can be the heir to the next generation, meaning pick one and the others move out. ***
- Start in whatever town you want.
- Try to avoid getting abducted by aliens (S4&S3), and avoid having your sims turn into monsters (S3).
- The only monster (S3) allowed is Witches/ Warlocks & Werewolves.
- Lifespan must be set to Long.
- Age your sims up once they complete their life goal, doesn't matter if they still have days before the age up in their lifespan.
- Try to complete the life goals of your sims.
- When your sims age up DO NOT pick the traits yourself, randomize them -- that goes for life goals as well.
- Love children (Children born out of heir's marriage, via affair ) are not able to be heirs of future generations. (Heirs are allowed to have children, but any children out of marriage are not eligible to be heirs of the next generation).
- You are NOT allowed to edit facial features of children as they age up or their genetics. You can add CC skins, eyes and what not but you cannot change their facial features, eye color, skin color or hair color. Hair style, clothes and body type can be changed but not genetic stuff.
- Heirs can marry ANY sim, out of town, or in town.
- Heirs can be any gender.
- If Heir has children before marriage and later marries the sim they had children with, those children CAN be possible heirs. If they have children before marriage and don't marry the sim they had children with, the children can become heirs as long as they aren't formed from an affair
- HAVE FUN :p

This challenge is interactive so feel free to share screenshots and progress! Try to compare your kiddies genetics to their parents & feel free to add some drama to your game! Also feel free to ask any questions on here if you are confused and need more clarification!

(I will be uploading pictures of my starter couple soon, you can join at any time! & if you complete all 10 Generations you can start over again with a different starter couple or continue with your generations!)

Comments

• cuddles5427cuddles5427 Posts: 101 Member
    So this is strictly a genetics challenge, not genetics and repopulation?
    SiggyForSimsNow_zpsk1i15rwv.png
  • jayzaldijayzaldi Posts: 65 Member
    @cuddles5427 yes! It's in any town, so not about repopulation. If you or anyone decides to start in an empty town and repopulate that is completely up to you/them! (:
  • cuddles5427cuddles5427 Posts: 101 Member
    Alright. I'm quite intetested. I've been looking into genetics challenges but the only ones I've found focus on starting in empty cities and it saddens me too much to delete everything from a city.
    SiggyForSimsNow_zpsk1i15rwv.png
    @cuddles5427 Aha same! For my sims im going to keep the family in the same house, having a "family house" that the heir of the generation stays in and continues on the generation. Haha, feel free to join in on this! I know my friend is going to be joining later tonight!
    edited June 2016

Feel free to share your starter sims, and progress with the challenge! I am going to be uploading everything going on in my game via story + picture format. I'm also gonna share some pictures of the Family home that they will be living in as well as pictures of my starter sims shortly! (:
    Post edited by jayzaldi on
    Here's the home!

Tig3Ebx.png
    6770lOp.png
    oOKzVuk.png
    WGpHmit.png
    X74f1Nx.png
    eg0Z4KO.png
    ZVR5Kwt.png
    HqZW8Ry.png

And here is an Update on my sims and a little bit of gameplay!

Wuv95Hp.png

Jennifer and Landon Young took this picture when they moved in to their new home! It was an adorable selfie and Jennifer is considering a career in photography!

nSLSjjL.png

Jennifer snapped this picture of her hubby in front of their new home as well!
    kn4TSTH.png

As they got settled in, Landon sat down and looked for a job on his phone. He decided on being a cook.

M4MfH4M.png

Meanwhile, Jennifer made her self a hot cup of coffee!

PUS1TGa.png

She then took her cup of coffee to go look at the pictures she took and hung above the fire place. She was so happy to have moved in with the love of her life (:

SwdZUzt.png

Jennifer went out for a walk and at the same time Bob Pancake (?) came to pay a visit!

1svXQLm.png

Jennifer met this young woman as well as seeing that little girl in the back made her think about her and Landon's future!

7I8eMbx.png

Jennifer headed home to see Bob's wife was on the porch! They introduced themselves and began forming a friendship!

Yah2u7A.png

After Bob and his wife left, Landon and Jennifer decided to head to the closet in their bedroom.

lpJVXpd.png

Jennifer invited Landon in for a steamy make out session (;

DndgpLz.png
    JTjGbnf.png

And after making out in the closet and some more kissing: they decided to break in their new home with some woohoo..

ZhPy596.png

And you can guess how they spent the rest of their night... haha