Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Curvy sims

Comments

• Options
    teaa5teaa5 Posts: 1,407 Member
    My simself..
    y5uWm5l.png

<3
    00.jpg

Origin ID : kateteaa Twitter: MunchPumpkins
    Sims 3 wishlist: http://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=teaa5
    Sims 4 origin wishlist: https://www.origin.com/gbr/en-us/view-wishlist/7a1SQrtJtdHoNce4KS_ZTg--
  • Options
    LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    ladybreid wrote: »
    @Ceres_Meiriona Your Rebecca looks like one of my best neighbors, lovely person <3
    @blewis823 I love your hevier hunk you have posted he is a QT. Your Hammond fam looks great too <3
    @MelissaStarbees Your simselfie is adorbs and so are your others. <3
    @Marley V I love your spring closet collection and sim! <3
    @feetinstockings Your sim looks so sassy lol, I love that you started this thread! <3

thank you! ;v;
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    snurfles wrote: »
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    07_09_16_6_34_55_PM.png
    This is rocio :)

Am i missing something? How is she curvy? Is it hidden somewhere under her blouse?

She has cute plum and curvy hips. Curvy doesn't have to mean big.

*sigh* at the EA censors. She has a cute upper torso. NOW they're not censoring it? I don't get you EA.

yeah, i know curvy does not mean big. but honestly i cannot see even hip curves. maybe it's just an unfortunate angle? just trying to see what the author meant :) in this picture she has an average shape to me.

I see what you're saying. I happen to have very straight hips so hips with ANY curve at all look curvy to me. lol!
  • Options
    feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    I think all your sims are great, and what is curvy to one may not be to another. depends on your own idea.
    curvy to me is big boobs and wide hips with a bit of a belly, usually a lot of woman especially after having a baby or two. Or in my generation anyway. now they have their babies and can till get into their size 8-10 jeans, My daughter did anyway.
    I'm still curvy just like my Candy. so its what ever your idea is.
    please keep posting your curvy sims and thank you to all those that have uploaded them to be shared. <3
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    Another sim of mine:
    D4gdN1k.png
    sjrJK10.png
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    buzz_infamousbuzz_infamous Posts: 814 Member
    her name is Hanna. large breasts run in her family but she also gained some curves after her second pregnancy :)

13.07.2016_20-47-22_zps8ayseivm.png13.07.2016_20-43-34_zpszs3mzhws.png13.07.2016_20-44-58_zpsxnitquiw.png
    Origin ID: minimalcanary
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member
    Sorry for posting again (and bumping the thread) but there is a sim I wanted to post when I first saw the thread. I needed a "supernatural" sim for my story so I made her.
    qFdYhtY.png
    Z24N5wF.png

Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options
    xJojoxxJojox Posts: 6,878 Member
  • Options
    NShippudenFanNShippudenFan Posts: 3,825 Member
    @xJojox wow, she's stunning! :). Beautiful sim x)
    LOVER of all things cosplay, anime, cats, Shadowhunters, and Sims 4!

Origin ID: Sims4Girl202

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Ciarassims wrote: »
    07_09_16_6_34_55_PM.png
    This is rocio :)

Am i missing something? How is she curvy? Is it hidden somewhere under her blouse?

I honestly thought that Sim looked curvy. I guess everyone has their own idea of what curvy is though.

Keep posting Sims guys! I love this thread! :)
    He/Him
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @poisonedsodapop Wow she is so cute!! Her skin and features are a great combo. I would definitely hid 'save to library' immediately if I saw her on the gallery :heart:

@xJojox Beautiful sim, as usual! Is she for something special or just for playing? ;)
    *immediately jumps to the conclusion that she's an incoming character in Fine Lines*
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    nope shes for miss universe :)
    @dafadolly - fine lines chapter coming soon! ive got 4 contest pix to do, two lots of judging ...

getting there!
  • Options
    dafadollydafadolly Posts: 1,215 Member
    @xJojox That's awesome!! I can't wait to see what country she's for. We definitely need some curvy contestants. I feel like all my sims have the exact same body... I spend so much time trying to make the faces unique and then totally forget about the rest.

And take ur time with the writing... Wouldn't want to pressure you into getting writer's block! Just know people love the story and I get so excited when you update :heart:
  • Options
    @dafadolly... shes a large luscious lady. i think miss universe definitely needs a big girl :)
  • Options
    Beautiful curvy sims everyone. They almost look real.
    I'm going to make a curvy family today and not make them work out, I've wanted to make a slob family for ages and a curvy one, so I'm going to combine them both, and have the adults with the romantic trait, cant wait to see them around my neighbourhood.
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    My newest girl..., meet Emily Daniels.
    2a100e6d-72b7-4eff-a026-75064135aeaf_zpscbhzgcpn.png

3614b022-3322-4386-a0ae-d693399fcc86_zpsz3aigni0.png

6822b45b-252c-49f4-a42a-22439f78f2a0_zpsi21jc7vl.png

a7c72d07-8e16-4a95-8fa4-238e7a9fff51_zpsyfc9xuao.png
    Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Options
    KARDASH1988KARDASH1988 Posts: 136 Member
    Lovely fuller body sims :)
    oY6RhfG.jpg
  • Options
    MikiMiki Posts: 1,692 Member

This one is a townie, --sometimes the game makes pretty decent townies.

jeannetteghostnomore_zpsncgfm8pb.jpg
  • Options
    MissusGerbitMissusGerbit Posts: 124 Member
    My two favourite curvy sims are Ellie Rosing and Dolores Ralston. Whilst Dolores is very outgoing, Ellie prefers to be at home looking after her adopted children. I feel like they both have very distinct personalities that come out in the way they dress.

Ellie Rosing
    Ellie_Rosing_576x1024.jpg

Dolores Ralston
    Naam_vergeten_576x1024.jpg
    signature.png
  • Options
    @Ambera there both lovely. do they live together??
    @Zarriel gorgeous, she has a gorgeous smile and that dress suites her very much.
  • Options
    MissusGerbitMissusGerbit Posts: 124 Member
    @Ambera there both lovely. do they live together??

Thank you. And no they don't. Ellie runs an orphanage with 7 children and Dolores shares a household with 3 other friends.
    signature.png
  • Options
    I'm playing a single mum with 7 children, I'll get a pic of her she is slightly curvy.
  • Options
    ZarrielZarriel Posts: 475 Member
    @Zarriel gorgeous, she has a gorgeous smile and that dress suites her very much.

Thank you! The lipstick is a bit off for the outfit but I took the pics before I had the right shade for her...lol. Anywho, she's one of my favorites.

Origin ID:
    coollogo_com-31276450_zps25ba3967.png

• Options
    SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    I've seen people posting guys too, so I'll add Cory. I think he's pretty cute. :)

28211017540_13a0fbe2a0_o.png