Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Curvy sims

feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
I always make sims as I would like to look, not as I actually am. Until I bought patio, spa and movies last night.
here is Candy Floss, sassy and a more true representation of me. though I wish I had hair like hers. lol and I don't dress like this either.
06-25-16_11-05-56nbspPM_zpssvxvcwcs.png
06-25-16_11-20-34nbspPM_zps8jfujutr.png
lets see your curvy sims.

Comments

• MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    I didn't make her, she is a tweaked version of a Nicki Minaj I downloaded, but she is THE BOSS
    Ck-ZOLvWsAAilDD.jpg:large

Generally I think the curvey spawned NPC are odd looking, so if anyone has added theirs to the gallery, please share your ID
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • feetinstockingsfeetinstockings Posts: 4,264 Member
    edited June 2016
    Love her @Marley V
    are you vegan, I am to, been vegan for nearly two years. I used to be a lot bigger then Candy.
    Yes I am, going on my 3 year
  • kitangel1kitangel1 Posts: 200 Member
    Ah I wish I had a picture to share. Unfortunately I had to redo my comp recently so I lost my saves. The only sims I really have on the gallery are a bunch of base sims (that I will eventually use in my game). I love making sims of all shapes and sizes though. Both of these sims are really nice, the former animation student in me enjoys how different the two look.
    Sorry that I don't have pictures, but I recently downloaded
    Big African Beauties by CandyAmberella
    love them
    edited June 2016
    Does this sim count as curvy?
    bsimth wrote: »
    tumblr_o5t60nwDkF1rk8hu7o1_1280.png
    tumblr_o5jih4EqFh1rk8hu7o1_1280.png

Funny that you mentioned this. I post these all the time on my simblr. Here is a few of my faves. I label them EmbrAce.
    "Embracing EA clothing, one thread at a time." =D
    Hope you don't mind the repost @bsimth
    Post edited by MarleyTheWizard on
    @bsimth There excellent and definitely curvy. have you uploaded them?? I do like the EA clothing and personally see no reason to have CC content. there is so much clothing already in the game. and with each add on and EP we get more.
  • AlyssatjjeeAlyssatjjee Posts: 105 Member
    @Marley V She looks so good!! (the Nicki Minaj one)
    Origin ID: Alyssatjjee
    May you always do what you are afraid to do
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    edited July 2016
    I think these all look great. I prefer my sims to be healthy looking and a tad fleshed out. When I do have tiny waisted Sims they are on my toony towns
    I cant find the picture atm but I made a melissa mccarthy sim and I think she is beautiful
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
    @ladybreid hope you get a picture next time you are playing and share it :)
    I will, she is in the gallery I think, if I put her up then she is CC free, I only share cc free stuffs the pose they put her in makes her not look like her but she is quite a good resemblance of her from "Mike and Molly"
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
  • PiperbirdPiperbird Posts: 4,161 Member
    I made this Sim for a weight loss challenge, and took her pic each week to show her progress. She turned out to be one of my favorite Sims I have made. I think she is pretty even at her starting weight.
    11-17-14_4-31nbspPM_zpsf4265a60.png
    Visit me in the gallery! CC-free builds under origin name Piperbird!
    06-01-15_5-18nbspPM_zps8s8jcirw.png
    Giselle Finnley:

2mqry9u.jpg

She has CC though so I can't upload her
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    @ladybreid you can still upload her, she just wont come with her cc when someone like me who hasn't got it. But we can still play with her. when I get back to sims4. as soon as the relationship culling is put wayyyy down or preferably stopped altogether.
    edited July 2016
    @ladybreid you can still upload her, she just wont come with her cc when someone like me who hasn't got it. But we can still play with her. when I get back to sims4. as soon as the relationship culling is put wayyyy down or preferably stopped altogether.

Ahh ok, I thought it would put the CC in your game like old sims. Now I feel silly I've been so careful to turn off CC when I set out to make things to share.

Ok I shared her then. It was just her eyes that were CC
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
    @ladybreid the game will give her different eyes. I downloaded a lovely family the other day and he came with nothing but his shorts and she came with no hair. lol but it was fun to dress them.
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Kimberly says hi. ;):love:

28077454991_d92e620a7e_o.png

• pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Simanite wrote: »

Love Her she is gorgeous.

tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
    I'm loving this thread. I will say this about this iteration of the game, creating sims is enjoyable.
    wz3Vdbh.jpg
  • SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Simanite wrote: »

Love Her she is gorgeous.

Thank you! :heart:
  • NectereNectere Posts: 1,002 Member
    Marley V wrote: »
    Does this sim count as curvy?
    bsimth wrote: »
    tumblr_o5t60nwDkF1rk8hu7o1_1280.png
    tumblr_o5jih4EqFh1rk8hu7o1_1280.png

Funny that you mentioned this. I post these all the time on my simblr. Here is a few of my faves. I label them EmbrAce.
    "Embracing EA clothing, one thread at a time." =D
    Hope you don't mind the repost @bsimth

That is my favorite sim, like ever. I love her sims, I dont have them, but I love reading about her sims and I love love love the look of them.
    Mods should enhance my game, not fix it.
    Origin ID NectereSim
  • Ceres_MeirionaCeres_Meiriona Posts: 5,006 Member
    Great thread, OP!

This is Rebecca Norse. She's one of my favorite sims because she's always cheerful. When I created her in Sept of 2014 I thought her foodie, clumsy, cheerful traits would bore me. She won me over, though, and ended up being the wife of my second generation legacy heir. She was just an all around amazing sim when interacting with my legacy family, and I knew I wanted her genetics in my gene pool. It still warms my heart to see her. Right now I'm replaying her outside my legacy family (I'm on like the 18th generation of that family, so poor Rebecca passed away long ago). This time I'm giving Rebecca her own story as a restaurant owner. Here she is at home on her day off. :)

Cmyc1vVUMAEkTV6.jpg:large
    tumblr_oesik08PQO1vorh5do6_1280.jpg
  • jessathemessajessathemessa Posts: 2,342 Member
    Great thread, OP!

This is Rebecca Norse. She's one of my favorite sims because she's always cheerful. When I created her in Sept of 2014 I thought her foodie, clumsy, cheerful traits would bore me. She won me over, though, and ended up being the wife of my second generation legacy heir. She was just an all around amazing sim when interacting with my legacy family, and I knew I wanted her genetics in my gene pool. It still warms my heart to see her. Right now I'm replaying her outside my legacy family (I'm on like the 18th generation of that family, so poor Rebecca passed away long ago). This time I'm giving Rebecca her own story as a restaurant owner. Here she is at home on her day off. :)

Cmyc1vVUMAEkTV6.jpg:large

She is gorgeous <3