Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

100 Baby Challenge - here I come!

SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
edited July 2016 in Off Topic Chat
Here I'll update on my 100 baby challenge, which I am restarting.

Started - J25th June 2016
Finished - " " "

Monarch 1- Reid Vekk

Baby 1: Alois Vekk Male. Father: Dante Spain Twins - - - - Alois has moved out - Young Adult
Baby 2: Tessa Vekk Female. Father: Dante Spain Twins - - - - Tessa has moved out and is married - Young Adult
Baby 3: Ciel Vekk Male. Father: Travis Scott One Baby - - - - Ciel has moved out - Young Adult
Baby 4: Mae Rin Vekk Female. Father: Aiden Springs One Baby - - - - Mae Rin is helping out - Young Adult
Baby 5: Sebastian Vekk Male. Father: Clarence Pena One Baby - - - - Sebastian is a teen - Grade A
Baby 6: Cameron Vekk Male. Father: Wade Spain One Baby - - - - Cameron is a teen - Grade A
Baby 7: Monica Vekk Female. Father: Zayn Malik (Downloaded Sim - Sim Celebrities) One Baby - - - - Monica is a child - Grade A
Baby 8: Cassie Vekk Female. Father: Casey Clifton One Baby - - - - Cassie is a child - Grade C
Baby 9: Just Concieved Unknown. Father: Kanye West (Downloaded Sim - Sim Celebrities) Unknown - - - - xxx
I won Game of the Year in the 2nd annual Scummies Awards!
eM56lKI.png
Call me Sub

Post edited by Submarine on

Comments

• rosey1579rosey1579 Posts: 6,252 Member
    Oh hey! You got your username back!
  • SomeChick1SomeChick1 Posts: 535 Member
    I just started mine, too! I wanted to see if I could complete all of the collections too but every time someone moves out, my collections restart - that's annoying. Other than that, having fun with it. Think using the wishing well to wish for money or love is cheating? Haven't done it yet but thinking about it.
  • SubmarineSubmarine Posts: 3,424 Member
    @rosey1579 That was quite a while ago! :blush: I'm back onto the forum, which I'm glad about- and finally back to simming!

@SomeChick1 I wouldn't think so, I don't see anything about it on the rules page.
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

@SomeChick1 My monarch had twins first pregnancy!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

Score! 11 kids so far in my challenge. Babies 4 5 and 6 (right after I got the fertility reward) were triplets, then a set of twins, only singles since then. :|
  • MysteriousSimszMysteriousSimsz Posts: 50 Member
    What exactly is the 100 baby challenge? Do you just have babies until you reach 100?
    @MysteriousSimsz Search up the challenge, it'll tell you more than I could. :)
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

@SomeChick1
    7 babies so far- dunno if that's good or not!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got a town starting the 100 baby challenge and mine's being played by modified rules.It's taking place in Storybrook County in the 1550's.The families are currently expanding their houses to get ready for when they start having babies.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    @SomeChick1
    7 babies so far- dunno if that's good or not!

That's a great start. Long way to go :) I'm having a problem with my town being overrun by baby daddies. I know the rules say no one can move in but I'm thinking of inviting them to live with the family for just a few minutes and feed them to the cowplants. I would remove any money they brought with them. I've created/downloaded more guys from the gallery but annoying J Huntington, Don Lothario, etc. won't stop coming by.
    @SomeChick1 Yeah, yeah I see what you mean with the dad-overpopulation, too many dad jokes! I guess you could kill them off, seeing as (atleast mine are) single and wouldn't be of loss to anyone but their child & the monarch, if they're friends. I'd kill of the downloaded baby daddies, i.e. after try for baby, check if your sim is preggos- then if you are, kill them by either drowning them or feeding them to the cowplant and such. I just wouldn't kill off the basegame sims, seeing as they kinda lived their throughout their entire code, and even some were in the sims 1, so you can't kill 'em!

@TadOlson Interesting concept! What are your rules for it? If you haven't made one already I'd love to see a discussion/post on the forum for all to see and use! :smile:
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• TadOlsonTadOlson Posts: 11,380 Member
    I've got the rules for mine posted on my blog and my siganture is the link to the blog.It goes to my homeblog and there's a blog for the 100 baby challenge there with the rules and a link to the chapter list.
    44620367775_0442f830c1_n.jpg
    edited July 2016
    @SomeChick1 I hope game tournaments are allowed, because Mae Rin just won 1,210 simoleons in a professional gaming tournament! Wowie
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

edited September 2016
    ! Baby Update !
      So far, we've had 8 kids.
    Alois, Tessa, Ciel, Mae Rin, Sebastian, Cameron, Monica and Cassie. There is currently another bun (or two!) in the oven, as Reid has the fertility trait.
    • Alois has moved out, but nothing special is going on with him :)
    • Tessa has moved out, married her BFF, Reyna Ambrose.
    • Ciel has moved out, nothing much more to it!
    • Mae Rin is living at home with her super-mum, Reid, and helps out with the babies, cleaning and gains income by playing professional gaming tournaments!
    • Sebastian is living at home, on the brink of moving out, he's almost a young adult! He just needs to finish his school-life and graduate!
    • The same goes for Cameron, he and Sebastian plan to rent a house together!
    • Monica is living at home, and is almost a teen, would you believe it? She's growing too fast for her poor mother!
    • Cassie has just aged up, speeding through her non-existant ( :( ) toddler years straight into childhood! She's currently the heir to the baby challenge, but this could all change, seeing as Reid is expecting a bun or two.

eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

edited July 2016
    ! Reid's Skills !

Reid, my monarch, has a large array of skills, and I'd like to list them, just so you have a mini idea of what I let her do in her free time:
    • Charisma - Level 4 (Almost 5)
    • Comedy - Level 3 (Almost 4)
    • Cooking - Level 9 (Almost 10) Level 10
    • Fitness - Level 1
    • Gardening - Level 2 (Almost 3)
    • Gourmet Cooking - Level 2 (Almost 3)
    • Guitar - Level 3
    • Handiness - Level 3
    • Logic - Level 1
    • Mischief - Level 1
    • Painting - Level 6
    • Piano - Level 1
    • Video Gaming - Level 5 1/2
    • Writing - Level 4 1/2

! Reid's Origin Traits !
    • Family Oriented
    • Creative
    • Romantic
    • Domestic (First Aspiration

! Reid's Additional Traits !

Traits earned from lifetime happiness:
    • Frugal
    • Observant
    • Speed Cleaner
    • Fertile
    • Mentor
    • Marketable
    • Creative Visionary

Traits earned from aspirations:
    • Vicarious
    • Matriarch

Random Stats:

GENERAL
    • Meals Cooked: 44
    • Showers Taken: 11
    • Times Kissed: 13
    • Bathroom Breaks: 82
    • Social Events Attended: 3
    • Times WooHooed: 11
    • "Go Here"'s obeyed: 11
    • Times Asleep: 108
    • Fights Won: 0 (She hasn't been in any)
    • Meals Eaten: 55

MISFORTUNES
    • Times Bladder Failed: 3
    • Timed Singed: 0
    • Times Passed Out: 4
    • Fires Witnessed: 1
    • Deaths Witnessed: 0

GOALS
    • Total Whims Completed: 55

EMOTIONS
    • Times Dazed: 0
    • Times Angry: 0
    • Times Bored: 2
    • Times Confident: 16
    • Times Embarrassed: 6
    • Times Energized: 13
    • Times Flirty: 104
    • Times Focused: 9
    • Times Happy: 245
    • Times Inspired: 82
    • Times Playful: 8
    • Times Sad: 3
    • Times Tense: 5
    • Times Uncomfortable: 114

Thanks for reading all my useless info about my monarch, Reid- but only if you got that far!
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub

• MklharwoodMklharwood Posts: 3 New Member
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor I love the way you document everything! I'm inspired!
    Mklharwood wrote: »
    @DatSubmarineYourLookingFor I love the way you document everything! I'm inspired!

Thank you! @Mklharwood
    eM56lKI.png
    Call me Sub