Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Androgynous vs transgender

LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,520 Member
edited June 2016 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
Hi,

I like the masculine/feminine system but I regret the androgynous sims (feminine male) must be transgender and wear breasts.

For example, the feminine male can't wear the masculine version of EP02 t-shirt with headphones.

ingame46.jpg
04-06-10.jpg

Comments

• Options
    NoogsterNoogster Posts: 627 Member
    A lot of the tops do that unfortunately :/ I believe it's part of the texture, and not the mesh or shaders.
  • Options
    kitangel1kitangel1 Posts: 200 Member
    I agree, this was an unfortunate thing about the patch. I'll still use it for some things, I just won't get as much use out of the patch as I'd hoped.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    Just about every top in my game that was at first female gives my males breasts. And I was just trying out what I liked to see how it looks. I know that's not what you were talking about but just mentioned it as I was hoping not all the female tops would give all my males breasts.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    @Cinebar

The game still propose masculine clothes.

I know but I was trying on clothes. :#
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • Options
    Prink34320Prink34320 Posts: 5,078 Member
    edited June 2016
    I think it's something the team plan on fixing overtime, they did say there would be issues with some of the converted clothing.
    Post edited by Prink34320 on
    Live your life to the fullest, don't wait for a miracle to happen, be the miracle to make things happen.
    Sometimes your creativity is limited where you use it most, but you can use those limitations to inspire new forms of creativity you may never have thought of beforehand.
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    For it to look more natural I mostly buff up feminine males a little, but yeah generally the chest area on cloths needs some tweaking
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard
  • Options
    MarleyTheWizardMarleyTheWizard Posts: 962 Member
    Went in game and looked for it, now I get what you mean. the "female colors" are not available for males and vice versa.
    Which is really strange to me, combining the options or making both available as separate objects would make more sense.

Has anyone tweeted this to any gurus or can tag them here?
    I Sometimes Tweet About The Sims 4
    Gallery ID: MarleyTheWizard