Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Story] White Lies and Half Truths [on Hiatus]

Comments

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    Chapter 15 [Part 14]: Danna

Santo goes to check on Joseph, only to find an album of old pictures… And a handwritten promise.

ES2NqcE.png

Gross it's Royce

Ahhh it feels good to finally finish up Chapter 15 and get it off my chest!! This chapter is actually done :joy:
    Now that Chapter 15's over, there's a lot of things revealed here. Lots of hints dropped: For Peter/Lyle's whereabouts before his time way back in Chapter 2, and the now confirmed double murder of the Kearneys especially.

Included in those hints was another little thing that those with keen eyes will surely see by now--But it's also a mystery of how that got there in the first place...
    ...Aaand I'm talking in riddles. LOL

I'd like to thank the lord again for helping me get this nauseatingly time traveling chapter out of the way. We're not going to see another one in a while, and future chapters aren't going to go triple deep (hopefully).
    That's right!!!! [Half of] the next chapter is going to take us back into the present!! *throws confetti*

I might attempt juggling again later this month, or go on hiatus again for school. It depends on what I got :s

But until next time, thank you for following along <3
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Cement wrote: »
    Chapter 15 [Part 14]: Danna

Santo goes to check on Joseph, only to find an album of old pictures… And a handwritten promise.

ES2NqcE.png

Gross it's Royce

Ahhh it feels good to finally finish up Chapter 15 and get it off my chest!! This chapter is actually done :joy:
    Now that Chapter 15's over, there's a lot of things revealed here. Lots of hints dropped: For Peter/Lyle's whereabouts before his time way back in Chapter 2, and the now confirmed double murder of the Kearneys especially.

Included in those hints was another little thing that those with keen eyes will surely see by now--But it's also a mystery of how that got there in the first place...
    ...Aaand I'm talking in riddles. LOL

I'd like to thank the lord again for helping me get this nauseatingly time traveling chapter out of the way. We're not going to see another one in a while, and future chapters aren't going to go triple deep (hopefully).
    That's right!!!! [Half of] the next chapter is going to take us back into the present!! *throws confetti*

I might attempt juggling again later this month, or go on hiatus again for school. It depends on what I got :s

But until next time, thank you for following along <3

I laughed at Gross it's Royce But a great Chapter with a gillion parts and more riddles to solve. So it looks like this may be it for a while. School comes first...so take care of that and we will be here when you return!
    @AudreyFld haha, it's truuue. Royce is yucky. LOL
    And yes! For a while it will be :pensive: If I get into a good groove, I'll be able to definitely update, though it's still up in the air to see how I'll be functioning this semester. :)

I wanted to drop by my little thread here to expose another one of my many sneaky infographic thingies for this story that I forgot to mention at the time of my last update--that being the relationship map! Since everyone was introduced in the last chapter, I could finally show this off... With some censorship for a few relationships that were either omitted from this chapter but will be exposed later on in future ones, or ones that haven't been introduced yet.
    t6b9hKO.jpg

(Click for Larger View)

It looks like a railway system

The best part of it all was making Royce's arrows brown because he's a doody head

I may be going back and forth taking off my little censorships and making it prettier as time goes on, haha.

On another note, I'm also spending some time pulling a few poses from my story (finally) since I finished my child boxer poses (which turned out pretty nice imo!)
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh gosh, I better get caught up soon. Maybe today is the perfect day for it! :)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    edited January 2018
    Slowly binge reading this. About to start my 4th binge session! (I have to limit my self or i'll stay up all night or get nothing else done!) I'm currently on *checks last bookmark* Chapter 13 Part 1!

I'll be back when i'm done. :)
    @haswh @Bugsie2016 haha, take your time :)

I actually didn't know haswh was also binge reading. I'm avoiding reading the last pages as i'll probably get spoilers (even though I'm on chapter 15 now :lol: ! )
    edited January 2018
    So I've been reading off and on while I have time. I just finished Chapter 9 so almost finished with the flashback. Personally I feel like it was probably Joseph that did his parent in. He is such an angry child. This story is great and things seem to be falling into place very well!! Still enjoying this very much. Now to read chapter 10 then I might stop for today. Almost there only 4 to go after today then I'm caught up! :)

Edit to add: Maybe Joseph took Danna when she was a baby... and now not so sure he was the one to off his parents. So what happened to Maeve and Murphy!?! Did they stay together or not?!?
    Post edited by haswh on
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    haswh wrote: »
    So I've been reading off and on while I have time. I just finished Chapter 9 so almost finished with the flashback. Personally I feel like it was probably Joseph that did his parent in. He is such an angry child. This story is great and things seem to be falling into place very well!! Still enjoying this very much. Now to read chapter 10 then I might stop for today. Almost there only 4 to go after today then I'm caught up! :)

Edit to add: Maybe Joseph took Danna when she was a baby... and now not so sure he was the one to off his parents. So what happened to Maeve and Murphy!?! Did they stay together or not?!?

I know!!! I'm so curious as to what happened to the two of them.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @SeaDragonSong You guys still don't know! :o I guess I will have to be patient...
  • SeaDragonSongSeaDragonSong Posts: 2,324 Member
    @haswh Yeah, unless I forgot. Wouldn't be the first time.
    Story_Banner.png
    Twists In Time And Space (Updated December 2nd 2018. New discord server!)
    Bob Bobson (Updated August 12th 2019)
    @haswh Yeah, unless I forgot. Wouldn't be the first time.

Noooo....we finally get a clue in Chapter 15 though....a lot of back stuff happens before then so hang on....
    @AudreyFld Now I for sure need to finish tomorrow! I hope I have time.
    @haswh @SeaDragonSong Don't worry, they're right in the beginning of the next chapter <3

I hope things won't be too confusing this time! Chapter 16 is much more docile from how it looks... So far. :smirk:
    And I finished. (I was going to finish yesterday but I was being a good writer for once and actually getting stuff done. :lol: )
    Okay, I have one theory for you. I'm not done but this one is my only solid theory. :)
    In Chapter 15, Daniel is accused of stealing Hector's daughter. What I think happened is Frannie knew Royce's mum before they moved to RH. She had information on questions about Royce's mum. Daniel went searching for something to do with Royce's mum and found Frannie.
    But, Frannie couldn't give them information because she lived with Hector. So, Daniel agreed to help her get out of there in exchange for whatever information she had about Royce's mum.

Explaination for what happened with them holding hands...no idea. Maybe they were just doing it in a friendly way or that she was trying to avoid her brother and father and somehow it helped.

This is all just in theory. No idea if any of it would work but meh. It's too late to argue with me right now. :lol:
    @Bugsie2016 Yay, I love reading theories! Now that I'm actually on a computer I can type this :joy:
    You're actually pretty close there when it comes to Daniel and his reasons for helping the couple run away. ;) Just a couple details are a little off, but that's the gist of course! I don't expect anyone to truly hone in on Daniel at the moment since I can't really explain him in his story without going on a huge tangent (which is totally my fault, but I don't want to restart or anything because I'm planning to live with my regrets LOL)

I could explain a few things in some optional reading shorts, but not too much, since a majority of what he does is wildly different from the genre I want to take this story in. So in White Lies and Half Truths, he's mostly just an oddball of a character who does a lot of unusual things for reasons that don't make much sense.

I'm lost at your uh last sentence though--Are you referring to Frannie and Lio?
    @Bugsie2016 Yay, I love reading theories! Now that I'm actually on a computer I can type this :joy:
    You're actually pretty close there when it comes to Daniel and his reasons for helping the couple run away. ;) Just a couple details are a little off, but that's the gist of course! I don't expect anyone to truly hone in on Daniel at the moment since I can't really explain him in his story without going on a huge tangent (which is totally my fault, but I don't want to restart or anything because I'm planning to live with my regrets LOL)

I could explain a few things in some optional reading shorts, but not too much, since a majority of what he does is wildly different from the genre I want to take this story in. So in White Lies and Half Truths, he's mostly just an oddball of a character who does a lot of unusual things for reasons that don't make much sense.

I'm lost at your uh last sentence though--Are you referring to Frannie and Lio?

@Cement I think it was Frannie that I was talking about. Pretty sure he was holding hands with Frannie 'cause Santo saw them or it's my brain going for a wander as it's late again. Need to stop theorising past 6pm. :lol:
    So I thought I would finish this up yesterday but it took me two days. (I had to do a bit of review first and that took half the day) All the side stories and blogs and info ect from you @Cement was awesome <3 to read and I actually haven't finished them all yet. Another day perhaps. I am loving this story and I hope a new chapter or part of a chapter will be out soon. But RL always comes first so whenever is fine. I'll be back for it. :)

In some of the comments I read that you @Skcaga6 had a turtle at one point in you life. Well guess what my daughter had on too! We loved him so much and he a had a great personality. :) Sadly he died after 17 years. :'( Also I had a friend who had two pot belly pigs, Rosie and Sara. I loved them both! My other daughter loved her cow so much she even had her favorite (she won 1st place once for her) in her graduation photos. Animals, animals everywhere! Gotta love it! <3
    edited January 2018
    Hey @Cement I forgot to mention that this story has been totally Inception related. I watched the movie and so understood it. (If you haven't seen it you should) My hubby didn't get even half through and gave up, He just couldn't get it. A dream within a dream within a dream ect. I think the movie went about 5-6 levels deep. You did a great job and I got most of it. I would have helped if I read the whole thing straight through though. So I need to reread in one sitting but it may not happen or probably won't ...Maybe... It's a story that I can't stop thinking about! <3 Your a awesome writer! <3:) Looking forward to you continuing it! :)

Edit for spelling. :s
    Aw, @haswh :sob: Thank you! That movie was a trip :joy:

I swear I didn't mean for my story to get so complicated! It was just my brain deciding to spice things up at inopportune times and me trying to wrap it all up into something coherent. If I could have started it off with Daniel instead, my story wouldn't be so backward (and forward?) That's a small, growing regret of mine.
    At least now I have most of the little details out of the way so I could shove my next chapter into the present and quit playing mind games :joy:

Speaking of chronological order, I planned to write a couple prequels after White Lies is over, which I hope won't be too far. I like the ending I have for it, and I really wanna get there :sob:
    ...White Lies is gonna end up lookin like Star Wars with the weird order I have here oops

I honestly wish I could copy and paste my thoughts onto Word because there's so much to write still--but I'm getting there!

In all, thank you for getting most of it! Hopefully enjoying it--Or uh, maybe that's the wrong term :joy: My story is a trainwreck, but I guess that's the part of me that makes it LOL <3<3<3
    @Cement Don't have any regrets on this story. I love it and can't wait for more! <3:)
    edited February 2018
    eeeee I think I should officially say I'm on hiatus since I literally have 0 time to spare after getting my jobbo (:sob:) but anyway i made some cute v-day cards for today

Sorry for going on hiatus again but at least I'm around for the holidays right
    I'm still writing... Even though "writing" consists of like, one sentence a day.
    I'll make it woRK

Maybe during break I'll be able to uhh progress more on writing and having time to myself (if I'm not drowning in writing care plans and like, the usual, AKA my tears)

anyways, until then frens *waves*
    Post edited by Cement on
    It's okay @Cement !

Btw, can you explain what the card says? I honestly don't get it...
    The valentines are great! Take care of you! :)