Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[Story] White Lies and Half Truths [on Hiatus]

Comments

• CementCement Posts: 3,505 Member
    HEY GANG IT'S YA BOY SEE MEANT AND IT'S JUNE TWENTY FOUR

That marks Year #2 for this good ol' story of mine, so I drew a picture because I can't take any screenshots at the moment. LOL
    bsuIhtW.png
    My wrist is still pretty bad right now so I'll give it a break and link my WP post here with the details of some upcoming stuff.

Smell ya later :sunglasses:
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Wonderful drawing as always! <3 Congrats on 2 years! Hope things get all fixed up soon. Until then see ya when we see ya. :)
  • ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Happy Anniversary of White Lies! Good to hear your computer is working again.:)
    More bad art from me, I doodled Joseph with his favorite thing in the whole wide world. (Might as well post this here because it's related to my story!!)
    DhRluRXUwAEEkqI.jpg:large

~Fun fact~
    Joseph doesn't eat chicken because it's cruel to make him eat his favorite animal
    also like our resident frog hobo Peter/Lyle, Joseph would 100% steal a live chicken

Also I was too lazy to resize it so I'm shoving it in a spoiler because it's ginormous

Working on that next chapter though, hope it doesn't disappoint since I've been so away for so long xd <3
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    Blessed image :heart:
    snvAF3B.png
    @Cement But won't Joseph get offended at you ('cause according to your tumblr you're a chicken nugget)??? :joy:
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »
    @Cement But won't Joseph get offended at you ('cause according to your tumblr you're a chicken nugget)??? :joy:

no he probably cries when he sees me because I was a chicken that he was unable to save

27e338327130c95306e254a51fbac828.png
    Cement wrote: »
    Bugsie2016 wrote: »

no he probably cries when he sees me because I was a chicken that he was unable to save

27e338327130c95306e254a51fbac828.png

Makes sense.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    GXzqw.gif

For Joseph. <3better than a tasteless meme made about orphans I guess
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Yay for an update soon! <3 I want to know MORE about Joseph!
  • LadyLobsterLadyLobster Posts: 4,133 Member
    I told you to draw a chick, not a chicken!!!! :'(

Still amazing though. <3<3<3
    uduVcAP.png
    I told you to draw a chick, not a chicken!!!! :'(

Still amazing though. <3<3<3

sry my b

50a2306a06f093e15b42b1be9ab4e8c7.png
    @Cement I love you and hate you at the same time <3<3<3

SO CUTE but
    uduVcAP.png
    @Cement I love you and hate you at the same time <3<3<3

SO CUTE but

that's a cHICK not a BUTT omg
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Joseph is all about getting the chicks :sunglasses:
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Joseph is all about getting the chicks :sunglasses:

truly the grandfather of all smol peep peeps
    Chapter 16 [Part 1]: Someone's Daughter

Maeve reflects on her current situation as she tries to come to terms with what she knows about Royce.

rl8dKIK.png

HELLO FRIENDS it is me actually updating this thread with an update instead of my bad art
    Here we have a chapter chock full of feelings and decisions

BAD DECISIONS, like my whole story in a nutshell
    yes
    I've run out of things to say :'(
    I am SO GLAD I caught up right before you were about to post the next chapter, omg.

If I had to wait six months... *shakes fist* I love all your people (except Royce). WHERE IS MURPHY he is my favoriteeeeeeeeeeeee. I really hope Maeve is nicer to him ok, pls take anger management courses Maeve. Though rn it seems she needs therapy/treatment for other stuff.

MAEVE CAVE.
    uduVcAP.png
  • CitizenErased14CitizenErased14 Posts: 12,187 Member
    You’re back! *throws confetti*

Oh, Maeve... so beautiful, but so full of anger and sadness :( I wonder if knowing Royce’s fate would help or hurt her... :/

It’s so sad to see her so apathetic toward her child :bawling: But without it there’d be no Lyle/Danna cuteness SOOOOO the sacrifice is worth it.

Hoping we see Murphy soon :heart: And hoping his pretty face remains in tact :tongue:
    snvAF3B.png
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member
    Maeve is a mess.....she has serious mental health issues....and that poor sweet little angel. If she only knew how sweet she turned out...ohhh she might find out.
    Hooray your back!! <3<3 I love this story! I had to go back and do some review, well because, I haven't got a memory anymore. :( Then my internet went out yesterday for the rest of the day before I finished catching up! So frustrating! :s I finally got to this today and I'm so happy to get to read it again! :)<3 At least till you go away again! :'(

Maeve, who is Maeve? Now I have to go back and find that section and try to remember all her story. I do remember that she was with Royce and she met Danna and Lyle in the present though so maybe not. :/ Well if I have time I probably will! ;):D

Thank you! <3<3
    tfw I keep forgetting to click 'Post Comment'
    I am SO GLAD I caught up right before you were about to post the next chapter, omg.

If I had to wait six months... *shakes fist* I love all your people (except Royce). WHERE IS MURPHY he is my favoriteeeeeeeeeeeee. I really hope Maeve is nicer to him ok, pls take anger management courses Maeve. Though rn it seems she needs therapy/treatment for other stuff.

MAEVE CAVE.
    It's wild you read so quickly through those 15 chapters in like two days... Definitely 2nd place for binging LOL. SEE YA IN SIX MONTHS FOR PART 2 *cackles*

Murphy was walkin around at some lot and oh yeah, Maeve is definitely gettin therapy/treatment... in the maeve cave ;););) kms It's true she needs help more than she lets on, though it's obvious she does need help in general.
    Not that she'd want to recognize she does LOL.
    You’re back! *throws confetti*

Oh, Maeve... so beautiful, but so full of anger and sadness :( I wonder if knowing Royce’s fate would help or hurt her... :/

It’s so sad to see her so apathetic toward her child :bawling: But without it there’d be no Lyle/Danna cuteness SOOOOO the sacrifice is worth it.

Hoping we see Murphy soon :heart: And hoping his pretty face remains in tact :tongue:

I'm baaack

Yeah, Maeve isn't one to go gung-ho on being a mom... Or is she? *X-Files theme plays in background* Murphy's his face is intact. For now :grimace::smirk:
    AudreyFld wrote: »
    Maeve is a mess.....she has serious mental health issues....and that poor sweet little angel. If she only knew how sweet she turned out...ohhh she might find out.
    Definitely a mental mess :# Will she find out? You're on the right track there. ;)
    haswh wrote: »
    Hooray your back!! <3<3 I love this story! I had to go back and do some review, well because, I haven't got a memory anymore. :( Then my internet went out yesterday for the rest of the day before I finished catching up! So frustrating! :s I finally got to this today and I'm so happy to get to read it again! :)<3 At least till you go away again! :'(

Maeve, who is Maeve? Now I have to go back and find that section and try to remember all her story. I do remember that she was with Royce and she met Danna and Lyle in the present though so maybe not. :/ Well if I have time I probably will! ;):D

Thank you! <3<3
    Yes I'm back... and it only took like half a year :cold_sweat::joy:
    I know my story has a lot of little things to remember, so it's all good that you gotta go back! No issues here. I go back to read my past chapters occasionally too LOL
    Aw man that's terrible! I feel you on that bad internet... That's my life, the forever struggle with terrible wifi :pensive:

Ah yes, to cut off time to look for where to start on Maeve in the story, she appears toward the end of Chapter 5 and fully begins her perspective in Chapter 6 with Murphy onward to half of Chapter 10. :)
    @Cement Thank you for the chapter numbers you have made my life easier! <3 I also have been thinking about Maeve a lot and bits and pieces are coming back to me. If I have time I will review these chapters later today. :)
  • pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited July 2018
    Maeve is my new favorite character to love/hate! <3:naughty: (I do feel sorry for her...you write her character well!)

Sorry! I left off the love part earlier (hence the heart)!

Just thought I'd let you know! :tongue:
    Post edited by pammiechick on
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Chapter 16 [Part 2]: Worried Visitor

Maeve had plans of staying in the house alone, but instead finds Murphy at her door.

0YQIa69.png

tfw you're on break from wiping butts but you gotta update your thread first